+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this bot?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

lol...

Packet sniffing and botting, nice. ;o

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Watch the 2ed video carfully. It is not possible to target something from that angel if it pops behind you, that of course unless you manualy target it and not use /targetnpc or window provokes. So yes this looks like a bot/packetsniffer w/e it is

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow that guys stun got resisted.

Erm yeah it's definatly a bot though. No human could alt-tab that fast, and he wasnt lucky enough to have it pop in front of him while spamming voke/deleting darters so.. its a bot/packetsniffer.

claiming with invincible? wtf?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

:E

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No if you look at the log in JP he does Provoke and then Invincible. However you don't even see him do Provoke.

can't read japanese

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    No if you look at the log in JP he does Provoke and then Invincible. However you don't even see him do Provoke.
    ya noticed it as well, but in 2nd vid u can atleast see it says he used voke allthough all i seeis invincible

you'll also notice they do an actual countdown as to when fafnir will pop! If that isnt packet sniffing, I dont know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    you'll also notice they do an actual countdown as to when fafnir will pop! If that isnt packet sniffing, I dont know what is.
    Jonesz isn't in the alliance that is counting down...

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    Jonesz isn't in the alliance that is counting down...
    I don't remember talking about Jonesz. Altough he must have one of his own if is able to provoke that quick with help of a bot.

Fact remain that no one is supposed to know by the second close when any NM is supposed to pop.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

um...
    if u get tod the day before, u know hes gonna pop on 1 of 7 windows, and can count down b4 30 at every single one ;3

exactly

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

rofl.. why do u need a packet sniifer to know when its exactly 0 30 60 90 120 150 180 minutes from its TOD?

noobies =D

btw thats the new NA's bot on shiva.. dunno what to do =/

http://www107.sakura.ne.jp/~hnm/taru is the website documenting the JPs on shiva who do that shit as well.

LazyShell
    BG Level

shiva's pretty f**ked up right now^^... hopefully it will all blow over, and these people will quit the game... but it doesnt seem likely (*/_\)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

:/ you guys really dont understand whats happening, do you?...

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko
    rofl.. why do u need a packet sniifer to know when its exactly 0 30 60 90 120 150 180 minutes from its TOD?

noobies =D
    Because you know the exact spot its going to pop at seconds before it does and voke before the game actually registers it...noobie =D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

actually, i was responding to this

I don't remember talking about Jonesz. Altough he must have one of his own if is able to provoke that quick with help of a bot.

Fact remain that no one is supposed to know by the second close when any NM is supposed to pop.
    by saying, anyone who has TOD should know the exact second it is about to pop. i didnt say anything about knowing where its going to pop.... i only said "why do u need a packet sniifer to know when."

Jonesz (and also arshi, not shown) are clearly botting.. their linkshell has admitted it, although now they claim its simply a super computer on some insane connection running on some hardware not available to the public... yah, right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast