Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gungnir on Caitsith     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Sure it is, you're biasing the fact he got something that's probably significantly better than something you'll see in awhile solely on the fact he's a DRG. Not a shitty player, not an RMT'er, but just because he's a DRG.

Wrong. I am biased due to the fact that he cannot preform his job's given description(damage dealer) as well as another job with the same description. If I was running a business and I had a black man and a white man apply, but the white man could preform his described job better than the black man and I hired the white man. Would I be racist? No, I would be smart.
    And assuming that Gerikskogul (sp?) will be just another shitty WS? The stats alone let a DRG modify their fucking equipment around to improve damage output, or is that just too obvious to see?
    All the other weaponskills have been shitty compared to the timesink to get them. Why would this be any different? It's not like SE gives a fuck about dragoons

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sure it is, you're biasing the fact he got something that's probably significantly better than something you'll see in awhile solely on the fact he's a DRG. Not a shitty player, not an RMT'er, but just because he's a DRG.

Wrong. I am biased due to the fact that he cannot preform his job's given description(damage dealer) as well as another job with the same description. If I was running a business and I had a black man and a white man apply, but the white man could preform his described job better than the black man and I hired the white man. Would I be racist? No, I would be smart.
    And assuming that Gerikskogul (sp?) will be just another shitty WS? The stats alone let a DRG modify their fucking equipment around to improve damage output, or is that just too obvious to see?
    All the stats do is allow a DRG to add some STR gear(should be switched out for weaponskills even without this lance) which on anything besides EXP mobs will not make a very noticable difference.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    All the other weaponskills have been shitty compared to the timesink to get them. Why would this be any different? It's not like SE gives a fuck about dragoons
    Quote Originally Posted by SE Rep at interview
    We do realize that the Dragoon is much more popular with American players and want to better it because we know you like it.

Thanks Hirro <3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

SE also says there is no latentcy difference. GJ

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

let's face it amarok, you just want drgs to shine your shoes, don't you?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

No I just really like arguing. Truthfully I bet that DRG would outdamage every other DD in an EXP party.

No I just really like arguing. Truthfully I bet that DRG would outdamage every other DD in an EXP party.
    Please don't ever show your weakness, it takes the fun out of it for me trying to figure it out. I'm done here.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Please don't ever show your weakness, it takes the fun out of it for me trying to figure it out. I'm done here.
    Being good in an exp party still does not serve any significant purpose.

Being good in an exp party still does not serve any significant purpose.
    Yeah, neither does caring apparently.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Does it really matter.... he set a goal and made it, Isn't that what it's all about? Keeping the game alive. Yeah he has to find a new goal, but still he accomplished something amazing, and that alone is enough in it-self.

Now stop bashing or show me some SS's of your relic weapons.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

You know what, maybe you guys can just stop being assholes for one day and congratulate a person on something. He worked hard and payed off for it. I wont be an asshat like Mifaco or Kuai, I'll just say congratulations. The guy is probably having fun and I'm glad for him.

Marcatil and Hirronimous, just stop posting. They'll just continue to spew crap out of the wrong hole. It's something that used to bother me, but I just ignore them now because I'm having fun 8)

Once again if that DRG is reading these forums, Congratulations
    Also, all the flamers (this term works both ways for you) need to

The topic has been milked dry and beyond, get on with your sad little lives.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

he set a goal and made it, Isn't that what it's all about? Keeping the game alive. Yeah he has to find a new goal
    Where's his Maat's Cap?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    he set a goal and made it, Isn't that what it's all about? Keeping the game alive. Yeah he has to find a new goal
    Where's his Maat's Cap?
    Dunno, but at least he got the hardest job to level out of the way :wink:

i wonder what the hidden effect is :D

Akiro

to do damage

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    You know what, maybe you guys can just stop being assholes for one day and congratulate a person on something. He worked hard and payed off for it. I wont be an asshat like Mifaco or Kuai, I'll just say congratulations. The guy is probably having fun and I'm glad for him.

Marcatil and Hirronimous, just stop posting. They'll just continue to spew crap out of the wrong hole. It's something that used to bother me, but I just ignore them now because I'm having fun 8)

Once again if that DRG is reading these forums, Congratulations
    Also, all the flamers (this term works both ways for you) need to

The topic has been milked dry and beyond, get on with your sad little lives.
    Holy shit you showed us your forum powers. I'll go back to my sad little life now. Because every time someone disagrees with you they have a sad little life and they're nothing compared to you, your highness.

Akiro

but its not Vin Diesel, sorry i don't bow to false idols

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

A WS that can do 1k damage at 100% TP? Wow it's not like you see those every da--oh...

That is an accomplishment, but let's face it, if it takes that much to put you on par with crap other jobs get at 55 (or 66) then there's a big problem with the job.

And wtf@gameFAQs fads in here >_>

Akiro

nothing to say just stareing at the avatar