Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thetruth

WOW Elcura back off Judah, lol you ive seen you jump on his D$%K so much for mpk. Where you thier, did you know what happend, o yeah you got all your info from the forums (where you are 24/7) . I was just asking if thiers other things people must do, because others get shot down so quick and told they need like 30mil+ in gear to join. And ive seen Elcura in game kiss @ss to people in the LS hardcore. Something like /cheering, /praising, /kneeling all that and basically sucking up in /say. And the member was just like.......er whatever. Lets all pick one BG member and follow them around for a week, GO TEAM!! I Chooose you Mitzky i heard your a people person

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spelling, can I have it? My head hurts from reading that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

this thread is pointless now. no need for u to know what it takes to get in, cuz even with rmted gear, you wont. so end of thread!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is how you get into BG.

Make a sock puppet account and bash people. I think I can speak for everyone in BG when I say we love cowards who spend their time insulting people without posting their in-game name. Skill is nice, dedication is ok, but acting like a total punk who likes to throw out jabs from the shadows is the way to get on the fast-track to be a member.

Can Ondori or someone else please post who this pus is and ban him/her? This has grown quite old.

lol

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wouldn't it be fun to have all these anon posters exposed? I'd like to see that. ^^

true it would be fun to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth
    WOW Elcura back off Judah, lol you ive seen you jump on his D$%K so much for mpk. Where you thier, did you know what happend, o yeah you got all your info from the forums (where you are 24/7) . I was just asking if thiers other things people must do, because others get shot down so quick and told they need like 30mil+ in gear to join. And ive seen Elcura in game kiss @ss to people in the LS hardcore. Something like /cheering, /praising, /kneeling all that and basically sucking up in /say. And the member was just like.......er whatever. Lets all pick one BG member and follow them around for a week, GO TEAM!! I Chooose you Mitzky i heard your a people person
    I'll bite. This post is fucking good Judah (i'll assume it's you), a little history lesson now, considering i've only once said that you've MPK'd someone (one time is a lot right?). I think you meant "where you there", and second hand resources are just as good. You don't need 30mil in gear, now you're just being stupid, my name in-game is Ulmega, and i've never kissed up, i'm greatful and usually courteous (sp?) to other people, I hardly ever /kneel and /praise, /bow is the norm, I don't suck up (i'm repeating myself right?), so I don't know where you're getting this from.

Ok, i've said my peace, if you weren't such a pussy you'd /tell me in-game or PM me.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Yes please expose these cowards.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It's more of a lack of quality/active players that keeps our LS @ its current size more than anything IMO.
    We have tried to stay away from our past recruitment system:
    O FUX WE HAVE 30 PEOPLE FOR FAFNIR EXCEPT XXXXXXXX JOB, /sea all 75 XXXXXXX, /tell WANNA JOIN?
    while we still recruit a few people that apply via forums or whatever I like Boen's recruitment more:
    (guy1) /linkshell This guy owns
    (guy2) /linkshell yah he does, he plays a lot too
    (guy3) /linkshell can we ask him if he wants to join
    (Berticus) its 4am, giving him a pearl since noone is agianst it

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

*sniff* I smell jealousy

E. Body
    BG Level

This may or may not be the opinion of BG as an LS, but its my opinion that the former BG members who are now in Hokuten are grade A FAGS.

You guys are worthless, its no surprise to me that your LS is crumbling (if it hasn't already).

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    This may or may not be the opinion of BG as an LS, but its my opinion that the former BG members who are now in Hokuten are grade A FAGS.

You guys are worthless, its no surprise to me that your LS is crumbling (if it hasn't already).
    where did this come from ?w

Sea Torques
    BG Level

omgz Lolz teh dramaz r kewl

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Be extremely active helps, have many 75 jobs helps, have good gears helps, have friends in the ls helps but the posts like your and the attitude doesn't.

It does not take a rocket scientist to know you should not offend current members in order to get in a LS they belong to ^^

what's a d$%k? Desk?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

YOUR ALL GAY BITCHES!!!!! DO YOU LIKE POOPOO? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    what's a d$%k? Desk?
    i think its dsuk, or dusk probably he typo'ed.

edit: oh, hellboy's d$%k. yea, he must be referring to your sweet desk.

Xavier

Re: What does it take to join BG?

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth
    Hmm i wonder if i can get into BG. Ive checked the requirements and such. But i know some people that were just shunned without a second taught. Does everyone have to suck up hardcore and live on the forums like Elcurra, and kiss @ss to every member they see? I wonder if Azyma is the next member, after being on Hellboy's d$%k? If that is what it takes you guys should put it in the requirements. This is a serious post, please reply with an appropriate answer k tnx.
    I don't really take a paragraph like that serious, as its a mess to read, and obviously intended to start a flame opposed to getting recruited. Furthermore, you posted without stating your ingame name, jobs, playtimes, experience, all of which factor into getting in. Beyond that, you have to be willing to lie, cheat, steal, among other dishonorable acts, as well as have no self control and flame everyone you see. We bring up everyone who shows an interest in joining, talk about their skill in the game, and then 99% of the time don't recruit because someone in the LS remembers that they were a fag 7 months ago at something random.

On a sad note, no other users have posted from this guys IP, so hes either not a complete retard and used a different connection or is still a retard for having 0 life skills.

Where's that image with the Attention Whore label slammed across it? I think it well suits the original intentions of the initial poster. -.-

Now my question is, out of mere curiousity: Does BG get a lot of idiots like this in general that apply? Ya know, the ones that throw a hissy fit after being declined.