Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Akiro

Arwyn and I think Troy was part of that rejected bunch cause he kept harrassing her for no reason at all

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn
    Ulmega (elcura) didnt get in because he posted a lot on forums, many BG members have PTed with him, and they felt he was good AND he met the bottomline requirements.
    i thought she got in cause she was a British Mithra.

This is also true. We need more brits!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn
    Ulmega (elcura) didnt get in because he posted a lot on forums, many BG members have PTed with him, and they felt he was good AND he met the bottomline requirements.
    i thought she got in cause she was a British Mithra.

This is also true. We need more brits!!!
    What we really need are more Galkas. We only have 2. ;_;

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Can my Galka mule join BG? ^^;

No, no more galkas. Mithras are needed. We need more Mithras.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've got that part covered too.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    This may or may not be the opinion of BG as an LS, but its my opinion that the former BG members who are now in Hokuten are grade A FAGS.

You guys are worthless, its no surprise to me that your LS is crumbling (if it hasn't already).
    this post makes me :D

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    This may or may not be the opinion of BG as an LS, but its my opinion that the former BG members who are now in Hokuten are grade A FAGS.

You guys are worthless, its no surprise to me that your LS is crumbling (if it hasn't already).
    this post makes me :D
    ditto

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you want in just lvl all jobs to 75 don't talk to anybody while doing it(cant piss anybody off that way) then get some l337 gear and well they cant really say no now can they 8)

No need to lvl drg or drk am sure they wont be like well sry we only need drgs and maybe a drk atm

Seriously if you not an ass just need to lvl a mage.. BG is 80% mages 10% rngs 8% tanks(.1 being 3 nins lol) and 2% melee :D

btw plz corect me if wrong 8)

PS: If your galka or evlaan and lvling a mage would suck because you picked the race to melee, well guess thats just to bad lol, ateast galka have a good chance with sept needing some new beef cakes >.>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    If you want in just lvl all jobs to 75 don't talk to anybody while doing it(canbt piss anybodyt off that way) then get some l337 gear and well they cant really say no now can they 8)

PS: No need to lvl drg or drk am sure they wont be like well sry we only need drgs and maybe a drk atm

OR you can just level summoner to 70.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    If you want in just lvl all jobs to 75 don't talk to anybody while doing it(canbt piss anybodyt off that way) then get some l337 gear and well they cant really say no now can they 8)

PS: No need to lvl drg or drk am sure they wont be like well sry we only need drgs and maybe a drk atm

OR you can just level summoner to 70.
    Okay theirs a reason i post at 5am....>.> i like to redo my posts till right...and the join us part of the forum is like 2 years old lol, if you want in lvl whm but by then they'll need blm or something lol

wow just opened this thread since my first post in beginning about him being my new best friend.

Glad to see you jump to conclusions Eclura - - not only do you lack skills in game but obviously you lack the mental capacity to distinguish the difference of language.

As an example - "thetruth" used filter prevention style way of swearing...

- - - where i'll gladly say your a fucking faggot.

:edit: oh and mitzki - regarding your hokuten are fag posts and your little 'this doesn't reflect bg opinion' - - no fucking duh. your probably one of the biggest fucking assholes on the server. many members of your own linkshell have told me to ignore your retardation on several occasions - saying you're hardly a representation of BG anymore. The only reason your still in that linkshell is the invested time they put in with you and your gear. You're inner circle. thats it. and your opinion means dick to the rest of the game. easily one of the most 2-faced pieces of shit in your linkshell. congrats.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    wow just opened this thread since my first post in beginning about him being my new best friend.

Glad to see you jump to conclusions Eclura - - not only do you lack skills in game but obviously you lack the mental capacity to distinguish the difference of language.

{Death} {Dou you need it?} Ulmega pwns you fool!

PS:Brit Manthra {mine!} No need to hate cause u didn't get in

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You make friends just as fast as you break them.

For starters Ulmega is in my opinion up on par with Windd, Blazer and Nikkei for RDM skills so where the hell you got that from I dont know.... from your ass perhaps? DO YOU LIKE TO POO!!!?!?!?!? YOU DO!

:edit: oh and mitzki - regarding your hokuten are fag posts and your little 'this doesn't reflect bg opinion' - - no fucking duh. your probably one of the biggest fucking assholes on the server. many members of your own linkshell have told me to ignore your retardation on several occasions - saying you're hardly a representation of BG anymore. The only reason your still in that linkshell is the invested time they put in with you and your gear. You're inner circle. thats it. and your opinion means dick to the rest of the game. easily one of the most 2-faced pieces of shit in your linkshell. congrats.
    Sounds like somebody I use 2 know. Your forgetting Yoshihiro is a friend of Mitzki's so after what happened it was only a matter of time.

I spoke to Mogi 2 days ago concerning your "Vendetta" towards me effecting members in Hokuten. With people like you at the wheel I dont blame people for assuming Hokuten will soon fall.

So please just shut the fuck up...

When you talk about yoshi I snapped, nothing else pisses me off more than getting my bestmate involved.

I just wanna be friends with you man.... I dont wanna hate you ffs... your pushing me into hating you. We were really good friends back when we was all on the same vent.... we were the 2 that always made everyone laugh. I just wish you could understand how much I fucking hate this tension.

you're a faggot.

i told you not to talk to me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dude what the fuck is your problem, he was trying to patch things up and you call him a fag? What kind of asshole does that, seriously. Granted I probably know jack shit about the situation, but still.. you have a serious attitude problem man.. Grow up.

Jeez, you - think - that - after - a - while - that - this - would - get - annoying - but - it - really - doesn't - does - - - it?

You know nothing about my skill in-game, you've never PT'd with me, even though I think you are an absolute asshole, completely stupid and seem to be blessed with the gift of ignorance and stubborness, I still wouldn't doubt that you have skill doing your job (BRD, hard?).

even with the difference in language didnt u ever stop 2 think that ppl can post differently if they want 2? Yes, that means you can too, I still stand by my statement of thinking you are thetruth. You're both idiots anyway.

I'd like to thank everyone who stuck up for me, it means a lot (even though idiots like this don't know left from right anyway).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

When you talk about yoshi I snapped, nothing else pisses me off more than getting my bestmate involved.

I just wanna be friends with you man.... I dont wanna hate you ffs... your pushing me into hating you. We were really good friends back when we was all on the same vent.... we were the 2 that always made everyone laugh. I just wish you could understand how much I fucking hate this tension.

you're a faggot.

i told you not to talk to me.
    I heard I pretty much ignored Soleia that nite also, but I guess he is a better person than you and understands "sometimes" I dont see messages.... "sometimes" I ask and forget to reply.

Also some people realise I live in England and it was almost 3 AM AND people would of realised I DIDNT EVEN GO TO THAT FUCKING DYNAMIS!

So I guess I can throw this back in your face.

but obviously you lack the mental capacity
    Losing friends over your tantrums maybe your hobby but I wont sit there and watch you throw shit at my real-life friends.

I tried to make up with you but I give up. Why dont you just leave these forums all 2gther and make alot of people happy.

chris - you know how i feel. please stop posting in relation to me, i have ignored all you're threads - its not that hard to do the same in return.

edit: and another thing. you were never my friend. i've lost nothing from our little talks.

eclura - well, sorry to disappoint you.
    I'd never hide behind a different name for BG.

and totien - you bought gir's account, and sold all his stuff for gil - -

you're a fucking RMTer.

don't talk to me. faggot.

chris - you know how i feel. please stop posting in relation to me, i have ignored all you're threads - its not that hard to do the same in return.

eclura - well, sorry to disappoint you.
    I'd never hide behind a different name for BG.

and totien - you bought gir's account, and sold all his stuff for gil - -

you're a fucking RMTer.

don't talk to me. faggot.
    When you post here - all I see - are these - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You do realize you don't need them EVERY OTHER WORD?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast