Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

I notice alot of jp rangers do this for some fuckin reason. (Ranged attack!) <t> <call3>!
    fuck you to whore ;3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Folder \SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\sound\win\se\se000 contains the call files. Calls start from se000017.spw, which is the <call>, se000018.spw is <call1> etc. Last call file is se000038.spw, <call21>.

First move the files of the annoying calls you are going to replace to some backup folder. This way you have the old calls safe in case something goes wrong or you want them back for some reason. Personally I couldn't stand those calls 0-5, so that would be files se000017-22.spw. Call21 is more pleasing to the ear, so take as many copies of file se000038.spw as you needed to replace. Then just rename the copies to match the ones you moved away.
    Test calls in game and you should be able to keep your speakers on in <call> happy parties from now on.
    binked this from allakaz, use it for a few of my members who have small tarus in the house
    i'll be replacing mine with my own custom made wav's, which will be me making the call sound with my own voice "doo dee doo" style

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

one of the DRKs in my LS replaced one of the obscure calls on his comp with LEEROY JENKINSS for his pull macro

Yet another reason I wish I was on the PC version. With PS2 you can't customize a damn thing. I just keep my FFXI volume turned down while I use earphones to play MP3s 24/7. I don't mind most calls, but its the whistles I seriously hate. Usually I politely ask the people to change the 'numbers' of their calls to anything above <call3>, because <call> seems to be the only one the know of. Of course, there's always the dense people who don't get the 'above' part of the sentince and change from <call> to exactly <call3>. Making me have to explaing what I mean by 'anything above <call3>.' I found that when I ask them to remove the calls completely they bitch and whine about redoing -all- of their macros.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Speaking of annoying things to disable, is there any way to disable /random?

I'd like to be able to walk through Lower Jeuno without having 4500 dice rolls covering my screen.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Speaking of annoying things to disable, is there any way to disable /random?

I'd like to be able to walk through Lower Jeuno without having 4500 dice rolls covering my screen.
    OMFG YES! I sent a GM call in asking if there was a way to diable that annoying shit. You'd think that a simple /blist add would fix it, but no SE isnt that nice to us. All the GM said was to send an email using POL, blah blah, same old nonsense.