Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hokuten, Leave me the Fuck alone

sorry about bringing more drama to this forum but i get so many /tells from hokuten everyday im getting sick of telling them all to leave me alone. You may have heard there was drama at Behemoth yesterday with a claim glith etc etc. well since then i have been getting shit loads of /tell from every single hokuten members saying your LS is too weak, u cry about behemoth etc. i dont care about behemoth if i did i would have came and posted on here but i dont, so leave us alone about it. I dont care about your /tell from every Hokuten members saying no one likes you, you should go die, you should quit, that shit does not bother me. Your LS is full of children who think that calling me a fag and saying that no one likes me will go and make me cry. You guys are wasting your time i dont wanna see your /tell, your LS has no ethics what so ever. I know Judah will come in this thread and start calling me a cocksucker and shit but that dosent bother me like you want it to. Im sick of your /tells telling me to quit just leave me alone already. Also the /tell from you guys saying my LS sucks do me a favor, ask Blud where he got King Behemoth title from.

Wall o' Text~

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

and shut the fuck up if your not from this server please.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i'll fucking kill you

Why bring drama to a server forum though? It's like, KI redux

Chill, it's a game remember~ (game that lacks severe human morality), but nonethless, still a game >.>

Oh yeah, the "Wall o' Text" thing is more or less to say, I didn't read what you wrote, it was like..a wall <.<

/moves to other thread

Edit: LOL@Joft

6. 2005-05-31 20:42

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

LOL

8. 2005-05-31 20:44

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hokuten is falling apart so i would not worry about it. The other day judah was talking shit about my linkshell, just ignore.

I'd ask where the hell you get that shit but the link is in the image, therefore asking so would be moot ~.~ Funny though, best laugh I've had all day [pathetically]

11. 2005-05-31 20:45

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    hokuten is falling apart so i would not worry about it. The other day judah was talking shit about my linkshell, just ignore.
    ......??? im in hokuten and im pretty sure we're not falling apart...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

just today at behemoth camp judah made some smart ass remark to me, i get about 5 /tell telling me not to listen to him, more people hate him them me i think or LS as a whole, im sick of hokuten thinking they are the best LS out there and talking shit to everyone, Where is your Fafnir kill Hokuten? Just leave me alone with your childish tells there getting annoying

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

why do u say hokuten? only coz judah pisses u off? did i say anything offending? no

i was asking u for proof if we stole it, im not trying to defend us i wanted the truth....nothing else

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i say all of hokuten because of 10+ random /tell i have got from your members saying childish shit to me today. And now whats up Miami, just a couple of weeks ago you were calling me a fag and a rmter, when i had never talked to you once. Now your trying to be civil.

You guys seriously need a live chat messenger dealy. Fuck the forums. I hit refresh and theirs a new post...

Fuck, see that? I posted after miami's last post then fatality posted already.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hokuten Rules

Dedication. Every member is to show dedication to the Linkshell by trying to make an appearance and participate in many of the events the linkshell provides.
    MPK.Every member is never to steal an HNM or to put any other linkshells in harm's way. The leaders try to prevent anything from happening with other linkshells that would bring drama and disputes. If there is ever a problem within the linkshell, it is to be discussed with a linksack holder, punishment will be given. In an event where a Hokuten member has broken this rule, Linkshell leaders will try to dissolve the problem by talking to the other Linkshell's officers. If the other linkshell refuses, there is nothing to be discussed.
    Greed. Everything that drops from a ground or SKY NM/HNM/GOD is property of the linkshell. If an item is needed by a member, LS fund will back every member that helped spent their hours camping the NM/God pop-item and the item that is needed by the member will be bought for a percentage of AH price. Items will be handed out based on seniority and NEED.Due to the greed that rips apart many linkshells, we try to support the system we've created to keep everyone happy and at the same time, well equipped. If you're only looking for money in the linkshell, this linkshell is not for you.
    Gossip. In a game as competitive as FFXI, there are many problems that arises between linkshells due to miscommunication. Skewed stories will be brought up on both sides and Linkshell leaders will try their best to get rid of it. In Hokuten, bad mouthing/bashing other Linkshells is strictly prohibited.
    Our goal in Hokuten is to strive to be the best and be drama-free as possible. We've accomplished many of our goals in such a short amount of time because of this and will continue to do so.

you should change that. Cause your LS does nothing but break those rules you set for yourselves

*refresh*

Oh look, a new post

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    just today at behemoth camp judah made some smart ass remark to me, i get about 5 /tell telling me not to listen to him, more people hate him them me i think or LS as a whole, im sick of hokuten thinking they are the best LS out there and talking shit to everyone, Where is your Fafnir kill Hokuten? Just leave me alone with your childish tells there getting annoying
    This has about as much standing as that series of images someone posted about calling a GM (albeit I'm sure that incident was more or less a joke) on being called a "doo doo head," only in this case, you're actually taking it seriously and beyond the point of maturity.

So someone called you a name, wah wah, go to your room and cry like a little fucking child why don't you? Also, if it's just one person, don't blame the entire LS. I honestly can't say I haven't done that before, I have in the past, sometimes I still do, however, I'm making a [good] effort into changing that behavior (I hope).

Aside from that, I'm calling you an attention whore.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast