Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilsellers in Dynamis     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    remember that one time murdoc was retarded.

oh wait thats right now
    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    If i put a kid with down syndrome in a room with you, and you had a puzzle to solve, the kid with down syndrome would beat you.

You are retarded again.
    http://www.thesaurus.com {Please check it.}

Yes. They are obviously good people because they completely fuck up the games economy. That game we all payed 50$ (or in ps2 players case, 140$) plus the monthly fee for. You can't deny that they do indeed sell gil. It is so blatantly obvious. I was thinking of a really good movie quote, but forgot it. So instead... you say there would be no supply if there was no demand? Same goes if you switch that around. No supply=no demand.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Yes. They are obviously good people because they completely fuck up the games economy. That game we all payed 50$ (or in ps2 players case, 140$) plus the monthly fee for. You can't deny that they do indeed sell gil. It is so blatantly obvious. I was thinking of a really good movie quote, but forgot it. So instead... you say there would be no supply if there was no demand? Same goes if you switch that around. No supply=no demand.
    Huh? what are you talking about and who are you refering too? .. guess most poeple dont' read indepth into things. Everyone keeps on focusing on the gil selling aspect when they don't gil sell anymore .... clearly stated in above statements. LOL ohwell keep being narrowminded and mind your own buisness if you can't come to the conclusion that they don't do that anymore.

Maybe I should post and repost 40+ times so it gets drilled into heads LOL.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

I'll take this time to look back 1.5 years ago when gilsellers weren't too rampant.

-leaping boots and emperor's hairpin were 250k each or less.
    -alot of NMs such that dropped nice gear that had nothing to do with HNM drama were campable.
    -I had many friendly competitions camping with decent people who play this game purely for enjoyment.

Now:
    -leaping boots and emperor's hairpin are almost a mil.
    - Horde's of gilsellers are monopolizing NMs that drop items such as archer's dagger, ochido's kote, and fumas along with other items I can't all recall that I've tried to camp.

IGE's main site says something in the lines of "Play nice, don't monopolize," well, that's a nice said and done lie now isn't it?

I don't doubt that these gilfarmers are nice people. however, their very exsistence is upsetting my as well as others' enjoyment of playing this game.

You mean to tell me that I can't camp NMs that drop items I don't have gil to buy cause these gilfarmers are so rampant and WILL do anything to get their claim. I can't even camp for an archer's dagger or ring peacefully because of these guys being there.

And lord now more of them are camping bigger NMs such as Roc,Serket,Bune, Amikiri.

WTF are you thinking associating yourself with others who are ruining the game economics and IS the reason why you'd always be in need of more gil.

You can't go off and camp certain NMs for your own gil because they're there. They've blatantly disregarded their own message of don't monopolize.

You tell me these guys are decent,nice and helpful people. That's nice and dandy and all but that doesn't stop the fact that they are overall THE main reason for my gil woes and to the very effect the reason for this huge inflation in the economy.

Yes gilbuyers are also part of the problem but if the temptation wasn't there in the first place, the problem wouldn't exist. Its only human nature to fall into temptation. Destroy the source!

edit: BTW, this is my overall feeling of gilselling that has been stored up for several months now, not directing replying to this thread. ok maybe the part in the middle was a direct reply to the thread -.-'

I bet you're all just hanging around them for free gil.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

judah is a little bitch, he makes a thread about everything that pisses him off, he thinks this game is his real life, hence why he takes pills to make him normal on a daily basis.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    judah is a little bitch, he makes a thread about everything that pisses him off, he thinks this game is his real life, hence why he takes pills to make him normal on a daily basis.

Pot + Kettle = ?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    You tell me these guys are decent,nice and helpful people. That's nice and dandy and all but that doesn't stop the fact that they are overall THE main reason for my gil woes and to the very effect the reason for this huge inflation in the economy.'

How many people actually took economics in college? I have Inflation in the game is caused because there is more gil being brought into the game ( via quests, missions, npcing items ) then is being absorbed. This game doesnt have enough money syncs to reduce the amount of gil generated in the game. If you logged on the game the very first day there was maybe a couple hundred k in gil on the entire server. How much gil is on the server now? trillions? Prices go up because everyday there is more and more gil generated by all the players. Don't pin inflation on sellers because everyone is at fault. It happens in everyday life. How much was gas 30 years ago ? Dam must have been the gil sellers....... BTW I have no problems raiseing gil. I do a craft or camp HNM that everyone supposedly says are always 100% claimed by *sellers*. My ls has no problem getting atleast 75% of the claims on all HNM that we camp ( except King Behemoth, Fafnir, ETC) due to ping rates . How do we do this? Hmmm numbers, and actually camping them more then 1 day a month. PoS , FF , Hokuten , and Fantajii are the only habitual campers i see. Ok so im off track.......
    Anyone that has played any MMORPG know that inflation ALWAYS HAPPENS... did it happen on EVE ? yes EQ ? yes Diablo ? yes ,think i need to go on ?

PS: Economics 101 available at any college in your area !
    Gil sellers or not it is bound to happen. If this game is that frustrating for you , why play ?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I bet you're all just hanging around them for free gil.
    Well for one thing if they are giving us gil then they aren't selling it :D not saying they are because they haven't offered us any gil what so ever. And they are getting nothing out of us that pertains to gil. So whats the big beef over them in Dynamis? /em waits for Elcura to come back with a valid and legitament comment.

I'll take this time to look back 1.5 years ago when gilsellers weren't too rampant.

-leaping boots and emperor's hairpin were 250k each or less.
    -alot of NMs such that dropped nice gear that had nothing to do with HNM drama were campable.
    -I had many friendly competitions camping with decent people who play this game purely for enjoyment.

Now:
    -leaping boots and emperor's hairpin are almost a mil.
    - Horde's of gilsellers are monopolizing NMs that drop items such as archer's dagger, ochido's kote, and fumas along with other items I can't all recall that I've tried to camp.

IGE's main site says something in the lines of "Play nice, don't monopolize," well, that's a nice said and done lie now isn't it?

I don't doubt that these gilfarmers are nice people. however, their very exsistence is upsetting my as well as others' enjoyment of playing this game.

You mean to tell me that I can't camp NMs that drop items I don't have gil to buy cause these gilfarmers are so rampant and WILL do anything to get their claim. I can't even camp for an archer's dagger or ring peacefully because of these guys being there.

And lord now more of them are camping bigger NMs such as Roc,Serket,Bune, Amikiri.

So if this holds true .... based on the above quote. Then all Japanese HNM ls's are Gilsellers also? Hmmmm.... Let me state couple HNM's that NA linkshells maybe get a handful of times every year. King Behemoth? King Arthos? can't remember name but spawns in Valley of Sorrows.? almost all of those are monopolized by japanese ls's for the pure fact they don't want NA to get the items from them. As far as Inflation goes. Back when those items were a fraction what they cost now there were only maybe 1500-2300 active players at any given time. Now we have anywhere from 2000-4800 active players on. Lets do the math here.

if those 1500-2300 made oh lets say 50k an hour thats 75,000,000-115,000,000 an hour being pumped into the game.

now since its 2000-4800 at 50k an hour its 100,000,000-240,000.000 an hour being put into the game.

your talking 25,000,000-125,000,000 more gil now an hour in the game that in itself causes inflation.

that is one reason of many why prices have gone up. Another factor is higher demand because their are more people wanting the same items. The drop rates are the same as way back when and the money sinks in this game are still the same as then with exception the AH fee's. So where is all this extra gil going? Hmmmm. that would be to the Japanese and older NA personal on the game that can store it. Then overspend on items because they can afford it and undercut things by 50% to get rid of old gear. This causes a huge varience in prices and causes Inflation.

Please restate your comment otherwise you'll be making all those japanese people we so dearly love in this game upset because they are tauted as gilsellers for monopolizing certain hnm/nm from us beside the "actual" gilsellers. and yes gilbuyers are at fault also. so this pretty much a dead issue.

thanks enjoy my post and my future posts i'm sure to come.

Dayooper sucks at quoting.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Dayooper
    Well for one thing if they are giving us gil then they aren't selling it not saying they are because they haven't offered us any gil what so ever. And they are getting nothing out of us that pertains to gil. So whats the big beef over them in Dynamis? /em waits for Elcura to come back with a valid and legitament comment.
    So you're basically saying they sell gil.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Gotta love people that mis-read, and then quote out of context <3

the average player doesn't make 50k an hour

and those that do make 50k an hour, 49.9k are just gil off another player, its not being generated

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Also

Well for one thing if they are giving us gil then they aren't selling it not saying they are because they haven't offered us any gil what so ever. And they are getting nothing out of us that pertains to gil. So whats the big beef over them in Dynamis? /em waits for Elcura to come back with a valid and legitament comment.

AND yet another post WOOHOO :D

You've seem to have lost the meaning of this thread here let me help you out.

Right now you are here x<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->and this is where the real topic is.

Still confused? let me put in simple words for you.

*you* They are gilsellers and getting stuff from you guys "Fantajii" <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Real topic. They haven't recieved anything from our ls. They don't sell gil anymore do to personal problems being resolved with new jobs hence they are focusing on the end game and having fun

I really hope this clears things up if not I can break out the Picture Cards to help you understand more clearly :D

/em stands by for more postings

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    the average player doesn't make 50k an hour

and those that do make 50k an hour, 49.9k are just gil off another player, its not being generated

Lol moggy if you read the post it says Oh lets say as in lets just throw a number out there as an example. If you misread that or overlooked that slight remark then try rereading it again It might help explain little bit better. :D

Also

AND yet another post WOOHOO :D

You've seem to have lost the meaning of this thread here let me help you out.

Right now you are here x<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->and this is where the real topic is.

Still confused? let me put in simple words for you.

*you* They are gilsellers and getting stuff from you guys "Fantajii" <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Real topic. They haven't recieved anything from our ls. They don't sell gil anymore do to personal problems being resolved with new jobs hence they are focusing on the end game and having fun

I really hope this clears things up if not I can break out the Picture Cards to help you understand more clearly :D

/em stands by for more postings
    If you think i'm serious about this topic, you are wrong. Besides, no amount of "fun" can undo the harm gilsellers have caused, and will continue too.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Excuse me, but beofre you try and make it seem like jps are gilfarmers, you must remember that the big hnms drop abjs, as well as rare/ex items that they want for themselves, that justifies them camping it. Therefore your rant is senseless. Others camp things for their own gil, and so would anyone if you were given the oppurtunity. The NMs I mainly speak of are the 2hr NMs that drop great and priceless low level gear that you can't camp because of their masses being there.

You forget that these new wave of glfarmers are played by the same people who camped Amemet and MPKed anyone who dared tried to compete. I've almost fell victim to this, and I have never once tried MPKing them, or done anything that would justify them trying to MPK me. Just because I try and camp an NM they camp 24/7, they decided to take it upon themselves to rid of me as competition. I was happy when SE did that mass banning of gilsellers despite their really bad timing. I had a few weeks to camp certain NMs at peace without worry that some jerk is gonna bring a mass of links towards me.

All right, say gilsellers are not the reason for the economic inflation, does that justify them monopolizing NMs for REAL MONEY PROFITS. I think not, if you don't realize it by now, I am against all forms of RMT, why the hell are you trying to bring HNMs and LSes into this.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Excuse me, but beofre you try and make it seem like jps are gilfarmers, you must remember that the big hnms drop abjs, as well as rare/ex items that they want for themselves, that justifies them camping it. Therefore your rant is senseless. Others camp things for their own gil, and so would anyone if you were given the oppurtunity. The NMs I mainly speak of are the 2hr NMs that drop great and priceless low level gear that you can't camp because of their masses being there.

You forget that these new wave of glfarmers are played by the same people who camped Amemet and MPKed anyone who dared tried to compete. I've almost fell victim to this, and I have never once tried MPKing them, or done anything that would justify them trying to MPK me. Just because I try and camp an NM they camp 24/7, they decided to take it upon themselves to rid of me as competition. I was happy when SE did that mass banning of gilsellers despite their really bad timing. I had a few weeks to camp certain NMs at peace without worry that some jerk is gonna bring a mass of links towards me.

All right, say gilsellers are not the reason for the economic inflation, does that justify them monopolizing NMs for REAL MONEY PROFITS. I think not, if you don't realize it by now, I am against all forms of RMT, why the hell are you trying to bring HNMs and LSes into this.
    Ah, so you hate them because they monopolize, and this stop you doing the same? And you liked it when they were banned because you picked up the monopoly right afterwards? I can see how that would make you happy.

Edit:Don't get me wrong, I don't RMT. I'm against RMT and certainly don't condone it. But regardless of who's currently monopolizing an NM, the moment one group stops, another begins. And regardless of HNMLS getting the same mobs constantly, regardless of why they are doing it, its still a monopoly. I'm not saying its fair, but everyone does it, and/or tries it.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

wow nice way to take words out of context, I camp things only when I need something. I camp anything I need. By no means do I go somewhere everyday 24/7 for the same thing over and over again. Once I have what I need, I'm gone. Don't you dare try twisting my words around.

Edit: What everyone does or tries to do is monopolize HNMs to get the rare/ex and abj items they need/want for themselves. This by no means is wrong as long they do it legit, meaning, no botting, no .dat, no mpking and other crap like holding. I admit its wrong some JPs are ruthless as they camp the 3 main HNMs at all hours of the day and some cheat. But my issue is about the gilfarmers monopoly. And I doubt all JPs are camping these HNMs purely to spite NAs, although maybe some do but like how FI was made. They want Ridill therefore they get it by all means necessary for al ther members.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I was editing as you responded. I'm not trying to personally attack you, I merely stated that if one group of people stopped a monopoly, other people would pick up on it using the example you provided as a personalised illustration.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast