Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilsellers in Dynamis     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Gilsellers in Dynamis

Not saying any names - - but some LS took gilsellers to Dynamis Bastok today....

See if you can find them all!!! (Cereal box search GO!!)

http://img300.echo.cx/img300/4963/gilsellers8hi.jpg

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And.... so what?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    And.... so what?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    And.... so what?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh and btw, it's that fucking murdoc guy who's helping them out.

Now plz continue to quote Kuno

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    And.... so what?
    Banned

did any gilsellers get drops?w

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

What am i doing?... I have the shell to our dynamis LS so you hate me?

I am not going to attempt to defend myself with anything else due to the huge flaming that goes on in these forums.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    did any gilsellers get drops?w
    No they didnt get anything, they just wanted to have fun, they play the game seriously, they might sell gil, that is not my place to say yes or no, but they are my friends and we do have tings we do together, if they want to go to dynamis and help us out, why should i say no its 5 people that where there to help, gil sellers, not gil seller, they are friends and good people, they have never done anything bad to me or my LS and its because we do nothing bad to them, if more Links didnt MPK them or steal from them, they would be treated the same way. we camp against them the same way we would camp against any other ls, my LS has and never will do any thing with them that profits them with gil. if being friends with decent people is my crime im guilty and i dont care, go ahead and flame. im done careing about what people think about me being friends with people that have fun playing the game, these are good people they have helped my friends on countless ocasions, including getting a joyuse helping camp thf knife raiseing us in time of need, and oh yeah helpingus get farther in dynamis then we have before cause 5 people makes a difference, go on i know whats coming, im not upset about you guys not understanding, im upset that i had to register on these forums because people dont leave things in the game, they need to post screen shots and let every server know that people they dont like are friends with other player.

I can spot a Gillseller from 5 zones away.. All those guys who barely meet the Dynamis requirements must be the RMTs. I'm talking about the people who are only Rank 6 and barely over 65. Some of the Rank 7s are probably RMTs also. Taking Gillsellers through Dynamis is just plain wrong, I hope that LS isn't giving them any shares. To my knowledge this has never happened on my server, only a handful of those low-lifes sky.

sure some gil sellers, SOME, might be nice and friendly. but fact remains that they ruin the economy, which is if you havent noticed a huge part of this game, for people that play this game fairly (people who dont RMT). I know i would kick my friends ass if he was ruining the game for an entire server of people who play fairly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good people don't steal HNMs that go unclaimed. They are not good people.

*Edit* Btw way to start another pointless drama thread.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc

I am not going to attempt to defend myself with anything else due to the huge flaming that goes on in these forums.

you're helping gilsellers, something that is looked down in this game, i can clearly see that they are your friends but it still does not merit the stuff you are doing.

One would ask himself if he is bieng used just for information.

I don't get it, if each item/gil has its own "number" in the "system" to keep track of it so people don't duplicate shit, can't they see that people spontaneously send gil to other people, Lv1 characters with 900m+ that IGE uses to send gil out on each server.

SE should be able to track it and just ban the whole account.. the gilsellers are so obvious its sad, retarded names, retarded linkshell names, shitty gear, a GM should just go to a Serket camp and ban everyone that looks suspicious.

They should make some people on this forum GMs and let them take out the trash.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    sure some gil sellers, SOME, might be nice and friendly. but fact remains that they ruin the economy, which is if you havent noticed a huge part of this game, for people that play this game fairly (people who dont RMT). I know i would kick my friends ass if he was ruining the game for an entire server of people who play fairly.
    and i do nothing to assist anyone in gil selling, but if my friends offer to help on an event and are doing it for nothing, im not gonna turn them down, and if someone hates them for selling gil it shouldnt be on my shoulders for them being friendly because i dont MPK them, my ls and i never do anything to assit in gil selling, we are just good enough people to not MPK so they dont bother us, if you MPK them and get MPKed back or an HNM stolen from you its your own fault, they have never done anything to wrong anyone that hasnt wronged them.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

you're helping gilsellers, something that is looked down in this game, i can clearly see that they are your friends but it still does not merit the stuff you are doing.

information on what? when was the last time you saw 5 people clear dynamis?

i guess then monopolizing many NMs to the point where no else even has a chance to fight them and thus forcing people to spend their hard earned gil on items only for that gil to be sold for real life money isnt wrong then. best sentence ever.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

information on what? when was the last time you saw 5 people clear dynamis?

it goes in many different levels then just dynamis, read your post and check out what you helped them on, before them the gilsellers never had that kind of equipment. I'm not accusing you of anything though but it's fishy...

I don't understand why people MPK gilsellers(well, I do, I'm not trying to defend them); but think of their average IQ, they're not too smart, its easy to scam them.

Say you'll get them Bomb Queen Rings, to send you xx amount of gil, and you'll get on it the next day, collect the money and blist them? Then if they try to mpk you call a GM to watch, and they'll get banned?(works with Ungur Boomerangs for the gilseller NIN/THFs, or Optical Hats for all the melee, etc)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

it goes in many different levels then just dynamis, read your post and check out what you helped them on, before them the gilsellers never had that kind of equipment. I'm not accusing you of anything though but it's fishy...

Read it again they helped my friends with those things not us helping them.

these are good people they have helped my friends on countless ocasions, including getting a joyuse helping camp thf knife raiseing us in time of need, and oh yeah helpingus get farther in dynamis then we have before cause 5 people makes a difference

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

[quote=Murdoc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zigma":afecd

Read it again they helped my friends with those things not us helping them.

these are good people they have helped my friends on countless ocasions, including getting a joyuse helping camp thf knife raiseing us in time of need, and oh yeah helpingus get farther in dynamis then we have before cause 5 people makes a difference
    [/quote:afecd]

I read it and i have a pretty good idea on how it went down.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast