+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Room     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Crimson Room

Ok, i dont post here very often, but this game is pissing me off. I found everything except the safe, I need to find it. Help me out!

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php

Watch the video, and wait till it's done. Then click in the same spot that the guy was pointing and the safe should come out. ;o

Hmm, how do you work out the combo for the safe? I thought it was the number from the url on the paper but it didn't work ; ;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

if u get to the safe then u went far enough, this is the url to people who maybe coudnt read it properly, cause its not clear.

http://takagism.fasco-cs.com/yellow_chamber.html
    my number for the safe was 3289, but it changes i think.

after safe is open u need to do 1 more thing and ur out ^^

it always says 0113 for me

and it doesnt work

editedlolz

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The 2nd part, Viridian Room is alot harder. I'm completly stuck.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

if it doesnt work reload the game it should then , happened to me ;;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

btw could you post the link to the second room.

if anyone intrested there the "notpron" hardest puzzle on the internet only solved by like a small number of people in comparison to the amount that tried it i got to level 7 first time then second time to 34

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If you hit "home" on the crimson Room post, there it's there at the top right make sure you click "English" unless you read jpn.

Btw if you do figure this out Please PM me.... I've gotten to the last part, I cannot figure out where you get the combination for the "lock" you find, and also Don't know why my "Shrine" isn't working

"Side note" In jpn when someone dies they build Shrines to honer their dead and pay tribute to their souls , this may help those stuck in the game.

Ok, on room 2 now.
    Walkthrough, Can i have it?

its been a looooong time since ive done the crimson/viridian rooms but one thing i do remember from 2nd room that really got me stuck was

make sure the drink is cold, you have to keep it in the fridge for a while and pull it out whent he description says its cold

thats all the info im gunna give ya. try to figure it out without using walkthroughs, its actually a lot more fun when you have a challenge

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Beat the 2nd room, really stupid ending, and yes. he does like his bear cold.....

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I beat the first one but I got stuck on the second at some part where there are tiles and a stairs or something.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I am absolutely dreadful at things like this. I am still stuck in the first room. I have the CD player plugged in, the ring on the box, the drawers unlocked, and the key from the window sil, and under the pillow case. I feel like an idiot. xD

******* SPOILER ********

There's actually two rings, I found them before, however, quit after awhile. Now when I go to try again I can't find the fucking thing again. I can get the one in the dish, but the other keeps eluding me -.-

Edit: woot, ding

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    ******* SPOILER ********

There's actually two rings, I found them before, however, quit after awhile. Now when I go to try again I can't find the fucking thing again. I can get the one in the dish, but the other keeps eluding me -.-

Edit: woot, ding
    check the curtains a few times.. multiple times

Oh yeah :D Thanks, probably didn't make note of it since I accidentally got the ring the first time XD.

Edit: By the way, does anyone else still get the Japanese version of the Viridian Room albeit the English link is clicked? >.>

I have the two rings but I'm stuck on trying to find the third item needed to open the box.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    By the way, does anyone else still get the Japanese version of the Viridian Room albeit the English link is clicked? >.>
    Yeah, thats all I ever get too. Kind of makes it hard to figure out if the beer is cold or not.