Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Long time no see, but... hear me out real quick(rotf and...

Hey there guys This is Lloydst the real one aka LL,

First off i just want to say sorry for even posting this on your forums BG but i know everyone and there moma will read this forum. As you know i left the game about 2-3 months ago and my boy has my account now. many of you have been wondering how i been so i'm just going to put that in this Letter or w/e also. While i been gone i just have been getting my life back on track ya know. As far as getting my life back with Jesus (I'm a christain) and back playing basketball again. I got a scholarship for playing basketball for This college in Minnasota, so that's where i'll be going this fall. Since i left my life has went from a -100% to 110%. Ya all that's sounds good but what is messed up i think is the next part i'm about to share... This is really only going out to my LS that i started witch is now riseofthephonixe or somethin like that, I would have put it on there website but i didnt know the site so i put it here..... I come home the other day and i get a phone call from one of my boy's that 90% of that LS and some of you from other LS's are just flaming me like mad aka talking mad crap about me... and the stuff i herd from them mad my lips just drop to the floor .... irl..... then i get a E-mail from 2-3 ppl in the LS saying that it's true they have all been talking mad crap. Lets keep in mind that this is the LS.... that i started from scratch with busted my butt to get them all there af's with by my self with almost lost everything IRL with and never did them scandolous. So ya... forgive me butt i'm a disgusted with the ppl that have been spreading this crap around. The thing is when your new leader "endo" put that forum about me so called spending the LS's gil........................ I came back on the game about 3 days after i had quit and broke everything down piece by piece and section by section.. regaurding the LS fund. and most was like "Oh ok it makes perfect sense" but for you to flame this right back up after i leave is pretty wack I had no need to use the LS fund for myself.... i'll say this one last time and i'm done saying it.... How i got gil: Most know i helped ppl alot even ppl i didnt know and i had the pink new hope back in the day with Solrath,alim,Miyah,pent ect.... the Low level ppl that i helped back then.....witch are now mostly hgh level 70's send me 200-300k everyone now and again just to say "thx for what i did for them" i'm not going to explain that anymore. Riseofthephonixe this doesnt go to all of you but it's for about 90%... coming from me right now this is the real LL You kinda hert me with this one. Yes i know i didnt do all this alone but as the LS leader that went crazy for his LS to see them turn there backs and say this stuff about me isnt coo at all.... YES i didnt leave in a good way.... but if i had of told you guys that i was leaving you would have tried to convince me to stay, I finally for once.... ONCE had to do something for LL for me. Even tho im really upset and disgusted atm at you. i'm proud of how far you have gone. I heard you beat Kirin, gratz. Yes i know i'm about to get some negative input from ppl but honestly after all i been through.... i can care less. I'm doing good irl and i think that's all that matters. Like i said Sorry for posting this hear bert. but I knew they would read it here. was nice talkin to ya guys again. foreal
    you will see me in the NBA in about 3 1/2 hears for a fact and that's a promise hehe. Thx for your time guys -
    :D [/b]

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Lloyd, I love ya man but dear god, spaces are our friends. xD

And where's the love confession you promised me?! Eh?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Glad to see your life is back on track Lloydst. Level 75 now.

editedlolz

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Cool man

Gratz on 75 daahan and thank you man. good hearing from ya. Maybe on top of me saying "I know that i will get some negative input" i should have put that i i'm sure i would get stupid input also. I'm not writing a final exam or report for college so i'm not really trippin on my grammer.... I guess i should have put that in my post also... didnt think I would need to but heck. Anyways Love you az hehe sorry about that, and gratz again daahan talk to ya later, i'm about to go get some chicken then i'm going to sleep heh. Be easy-

Re: Long time no see, but... hear me out real quick(rotf and

Quote Originally Posted by LL
    many of you have been wondering how i been
    Nope.

PARAGRAPHS FUCKER. CAN YOU USE THEM?

lets see hmm damn .....

NEXT SLIDE FOCKER! cause NO one GIVES a RATZ ASS!

thats how u Say Hi in my Unit. where i work.

Nice SIg Scu.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Focker is spelled fucker btw

lol me and My peers say Focker. not Fucker. then again its a Military thing where im at.So im kinda used to it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

hey hey...good to know that ur doing well. sorry for all the "not so good" comments...but despite what you wrote, i myself have heard a LOT about you just by standing around Jeuno. You were pretty infamous in the negative way. sorry to tell you, but yea. iono. its all confusing to me!! but yea...heard lots of bad stuff, so im sure other people did too...

Arwyn!!!

Nice to see that this deteriorated into a bash on Ll's grammar... good luck with life Ll, sounds like things are gettin on the right track, keep it that way. :wink:

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Dude you should just forget about it and never look back. Next thing your gonna be doing is trying to relog just so you can tell all those people off. If they're pathetic enough to trash you behind your back, and not even say it to your face, then they're not worth your time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

DV!!

Wall-o-text.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Llane

good to hear that ure doin good Ll

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ya, umm thx for the help with my grammer........ and Scunsion " many of you have been wondering how i have been" was not a question so where did your response "Nope." fit in at? it didnt, that's my point. If anything say I wasnt wondering or dont really care how you was doing, but that really doesnt matter because i didnt even know you and you didnt know me. This was kinda meant for the ppl in rotf and ppl who actually knew me..... But anyways to the rest of you thx for the kind responses and grammer corrections hehe. I'm not going to post again, This whole Game/forum thing i'm kinda over with. But anyways everyone take it easy and ty again for your time.

arwyn your a sweet heart.

oh, You guys let my friend in BG now ok. Her name is Acia but you prolly are like 10 steps ahead of me on that heh. It's been fun guys if any of my friends need to get in contact with me my E-mail is mailto:[email protected] ^^ be easy now :D

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Black Belt
    BG Level

take care bro.