+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Everyone     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Goodbye Everyone

I thought i would atleast say goodbye, am quiting and well have no ls to tell so i thought if anybody cared i would just say it here....

I started the game a year ago and the funiest thing is i had the most fun as a noob lol, just not knowing what i know now was fun something to look forward too....

Well truthfully i had alot of fun in my higher lvls aswell even more than the lower ones but the noobness was fun, But after making alot of friends i had a small argument with one and i lost all of the so called "friends" i had, i turned to other friends only to find out they didn't want me either, maybe i just suck ass lol who knows....

It's been over 4 months of being alone, i kinda got used to it but the little things hurt alot every now and then little things that came with having an ls and all. Sad part is i found out my main job was worthless and that was all that matterd and no it's not drg So i lvled nin as my second main took it to 66 in 2 months but only one that cared was myself and i said when i got to 70+ maybe somebody would want me then but in the end it's not worth it am better than this..if not wanted or cared for why stay? exactly no reason too.

This is my goodbye not cause you care.. but for myself posting this makes me feal atleast somebody might notice am gone, or even care to read this and say goodbye.

PS: This is not some kind of cry for help.....no need to try and care now ive made the choice on my own like how i played my last 30% of FFXI.

editedlolz

l8r dude GL in RL.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Check your private messages.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

take care man

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Check your private messages.
    I GOT DIBS ON HIS STUFF!

Perfect ending is a racist.

I LOVE YOUR PICS MY NIG!, but I don't have a penis so what do I know?

See ya later Onlzuka, it was fun while it lasted I guess, sorry to hear that you were alone =( nothing worse then playing with 3000 other people and having no one to talk too ; ; good luck in real life man

Xavier

Sorry you felt like that, I didn't know the situation. I had fun partying with your nin at lv 50 I think, was a few weeks ago. Keep the peace, gl. :wink:

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

aw Onl. That sucks big time. ;; Atleast keep in touch though here pwetty pwease Q.Q

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Good luck hun...I'm gonna miss seeing you at the fountain. =(

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Onizuka ><;;;;;

The fountain will be so lonely

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

jebuzz onl, i just saw you in zitah with your nin on and thought to myself
    "damn, thats sweet he got nin that high"
    its to bad to see you leave, i like seeing familiar faces run by.
    little by little they are dissapearing and being replaced by tards.
    anyways GG and GL.

sorry to see you go Onl. I remember I first met you in Virtue. We were the DRK group in Virtue lol. I still remember the fun 7-2 BC fight we did together. We were both 66 at that time. But ever since then, I didn't have chance to play FF any more because I need to prepare to go to grad schcool. so I am still 66 DRK ^^; I understand how DRK is unwanted in end game but I think it is still fun to play DRK. I am going to play FF again after I get to grad school. Anyway, good luck in real life and I hope you will change your mind and come back in future.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

peace

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That's too bad, i had no idea you were w/o a linkshell. We probably could have found a place for you in ours.

I wish you luck out there in the real world.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Goodbye and Good Luck in your next venture and its true, the more you play the more people you see dissapear, extremely disheartening. ; ;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    aw Onl. That sucks big time. ;; Atleast keep in touch though here pwetty pwease Q.Q
    You bet, i have more fun on these forums than on the game

Thx alot guys, and it's even intresting to see one of the friends i turned to who gave me a slap in the face at my lowest moment has posted a good bye>.>
    Anyway wont say his name no need for drama, thx again guys meant alot to me.

Shame to see ya go Onlzuka

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

cya onlzuka ..was fun being the person with the near same name hehe..gl with rl ^^