editedlolz

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

{May} {Bee}

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

I wonder is Uae and Spy also "stole" 19mil from vamp.

so all this time makojin is still around? doesn't surprise me it has some issue with him and money. Wootaru, Assassins of Vanadiel 4tw!!1

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Uae and Spy still play on Remora, so Vampire moving here will be interesting

MORE THAN 20,000,000 G are you on fucking crack ?

I told everyone before that vampi helped me alot, he dropped POCKET CHANGE from his character to me, maybe amounting close to 10,000,000 G, MAYBE.

BUt everytime i said "i can't accept this, this is so much gil etc" he said "no worrys man, your my friend, gil is nothing to me".

So, he steals my peacock charm and now i have to give it all back ? I see how your morals are, give me my peacock charm and i will give you gil, but not 20 M you're insane and don't know how to fucking add.

This subject "he take 5M from me" happened over 6 months ago...5M gil that he said "NP MAN YOU CAN HAVE IT" now ends up stealing 30,000,000 from me ?

lool soo what

lol is you still belive teng about thf knife story well it a lieing well sxy and the tanking ask me for 2 mil i can keep the dagger i give everone 2mil well if iam moving i don't give a fuck abou them ok btw i know 3 ppl hiddenpowersl know the story about thf knife

send my peacock charm vampi, i'll send all the gil you ever given me that you said I COULD HAVE.

and then don't ever /tell me in game, or even walk near me.

I gave 2,000,000 G to a friend who wasn't that good at this game, the friend now has millions of gil, great equipment. If i was like you, i would steal something from him and demand everything that i helped give that person, back to me.

lol makojin

hahahaha hahahahahaha makojin i see my money back u will get the chram ok this deal u want me to tell how much gil i need for you 1 5.5mil when use the chram ok 1 gloves worth 2mil the one war /drk /thf bst can u ok hellfire +1 ok and anopther 4.7mil ok and 750k for o hat thing cluster ok what elsa u need to know tell me what do u need now looser

Re: lol makojin

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiresoul
    hahahaha hahahahahaha makojin i see my money back u will get the chram ok this deal u want me to tell how much gil i need for you 1 5.5mil when use the chram ok 1 gloves worth 2mil the one war /drk /thf bst can u ok hellfire +1 ok and anopther 4.7mil ok and 750k for o hat thing cluster ok what elsa u need to know tell me what do u need now looser
    CHARM CHARM CHARM CHARM

Relic Shield
    BG Level

WOW

Re: lool soo what

lol is you still belive teng about thf knife story well it a lieing
    um....notice i never brought up you stealing the thief knife at all. I dont give a shit about a thief knife, hiddenpowerLS, remora, your mom, your dog, i want my peacock charm.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

My computer is across the room. I dont see every fucking thing he does. If he did borrow gil from you, Vampi, to get Hellfire+1, I didn't know. All he ever told me was he sold stuff, and that was how he had his money. He even borrowed 300k from me to buy the Hellfire+1. And I'm being serious, too. I was usually at work all day, so I had no idea what he was doing or how he was getting gil. If he borrowed 19 million (how the hell..he has 12mil gil total on his character and he's sold everything he owns to level up cloth. I don't see 20mil gil worth of shit on him..) why didn't you fucking tell me when I've msged you a thousand times over the past few weeks? All you do when I MSG you is you either tell me, "No I will keep the charm till my Samurai is 75." -or- you completely ignore me and log out.

I'm getting out of this shit. This is now between you and Tengoku b/c apparently I don't know everything that happened when I wasn't around.

Daman, I've never given you any reason to distrust or hate me. Don't start now b/c of some gay shit between Tengo and Vampi. You know this crap isn't my fault.

Was it Hirronimus that said southern people have bad grammatical skills? What the hell, dude? I lived in the south before I came to gay Minnesota. You've probably never traveled very much. There are more farmers and hicks in Minnesota and Wisconsin than I've ever seen in Alabama.. more NASCAR fans too... I never thought there'd be places far worse than the south, but there are ....

last word in post from me

fuck you you will not will not get fuck chram do what ever u want do makojin ok go hell and fuck yourself leave family out this dam kid or child i swear i see another thing about family iam puttinfg chram ah that is it for me fuck child

If me borrowing 5M gil from you 6 months ago was a problem, how come it was never brought up ?
    BECAUSE IT WASNT A PROBLEM UNTIL YOU STOLE 30,000,000 G FROM ME

You say daman, blud, slone, setsuko all know i stole gil from you ?

YOU GAVE IT TO ME, THATS WHY WE WERE STILL FRIENDS ALMOST 1/2 YEAR AFTER THAT.

btw, 5M that you said i could have, doesn't even COMPARE to 30,000,000 that i DIDN'T say you could fucking have.

Re: last word in post from me

fuck you you will not will not get fuck chram do what ever u want do makojin ok go hell and fuck yourself leave family out this dam kid or child i swear i see another thing about family iam puttinfg chram ah that is it for me fuck child
    you're fucking retarded. Keep the charm, all the best items in the game couldn't save your pathetic ass character for shit. My naked meritted ranger lv75 in 3 months could outdamage your character by double.

Re: last word in post from me

dam kid or child i swear i see another thing about family iam puttinfg chram ah that is it for me fuck child
    i'll be on vacation with my mom at the end of July in the UAE.
    I'll be at the net cafes, come call me a fucking kid or child PLEASE.

From what i understand, there is a 99:100 ratio of people that Hate:Like you in the UAE, so i'm not worried about many people there backing you up.

the chram in the ah hahahahahahaha

the CHRAM IN THE AH END OF THE STORY MAN THAT IS IT U G OA WAY I GO ANTOER WAY END OF STORY STOP SPEAK ABOUT ME K MAKOJIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]

holy shit I don't understand a word

How is selling my peacock charm going to make this better....

send it, im waiting in my mog house.