BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    I don't really feel like reading through 4 pages of the majority of you saying: Ohhh fuck SE for favoring the XBOX players. If you will please recall, SE recently said that XBOX360 users will be able to play with PS2/PC users. Correct me if I'm wrong but, It's impossible to have people on the same game, on the same server, not be able to do the same thing anyone else can do. As long as the XBOX users are on our servers we will have the same options as they do, it's impossible to make it otherwise. As someone else stated shortly after the post, 99% of you are just reading it wrong. Kthnxbai.[/i]

Edit: Oh ya I scrolled up and saw talking of bahamut, sorry guys but Bahamuts model is too much to be shrunken to a normal avatar size, unless they make him some sort of cutscene NM, like in previous ff's (I.E. FFVII, FFIX) then Bahamut won't be on our summoning repertoire. On a lighter note, Diabolos is more than capable of being "shrunken" ;p
    lol ever played Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 when it first came out? I got the JP release before it came out in NA, and I could do so much more things that my friends couldn't do...so I suppose it could happen >_> but i doubt it

are you on crack buddy? why wouldn't they add a summon that already is in the game.... uhm you can fight garuda and shiva and all the current avatars with summoned versions. remember, the avatar you have isn't the prime it's merely a manifestation of the avatars will/powers... n00b
    Wow, you're an asshole.

I simply made a logical statement and you call me noob, thanks alot.

http://img163.echo.cx/img163/5434/fuckyoutoo3el.png

Die please.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

you're statement wasn't logical seeing as to how you can fight prime/real versions with summoned/fake versions, and btw all the mumbo jumbo about manifestations was just nonsense i made up, adding noob on was only to finish off all the kewl sounding nonsense, i made up lol

you're statement wasn't logical seeing as to how you can fight prime/real versions with summoned/fake versions, and btw all the mumbo jumbo about manifestations was just nonsense i made up, adding noob on was only to finish off all the kewl sounding nonsense, i made up lol
    what he prolly ment was that they prolly arnt gunna add summons that you fight agenst in CoP or any sotryline... (or missions) like you fight agenst Tezen (he uses Pheonix with his blade, he also said somewhere pheonix is "dead" so he aint poping up).. bahamut is alrdy in CoP story line, so chances are they aint adding him, you fight agenst Diabolos for 3-5 CoP (i think it was) so, not him, becuase he is the enemy of CoP, but there are others they COULD add, lets just wait and see ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    you fight agenst Diabolos for 3-5 CoP (i think it was) so, not him, becuase he is the enemy of CoP
    That was a SPOILER I did not need to hear.

seriously doubt they would add any avatar into the game thats already in there (bahamut, diablos, etc.)
    They have Fenrir in the cutscenes of the Windy missions; the missions were created way before Fenrir was released as a avatar.

Bahamuts model is too much to be shrunken to a normal avatar size
    I dont think size will be a factor in releasing Bahumut as a avatar; they are always some ways around that. All the original summons (ie. Ifrit, leviathen...etc) are all giants in the console ff games.

Anyways, my opinion on the release of FFonline on Xbox 360..
    I will never buy a Xbox. If i want a computer, ill go buy one. This is the way i look at it, about half the games released on xbox, are also released for the pc; the other half of games are made by third party developers which normally come out on atleast two other systems. Yes you do get the odd game made only for xbox, but that, at least to me, is not good enough reason to spend 300 $ plus on one.
    If SE ever did release any new type of job , items, abilities/equip for only the xbox, I would quit this game so fast ( which i am thinking about right now ) , along with many others. They are already scamming the players enough as it is right now ( i tell you, they really thought this through before release); what the hell is up with the limit of only 7 things to sell at once in the auction house, or the storage space in the moghouse. I know in the FF console games, you can store at least 99 items.
    Anyways, gonna stop writing now..the more i write the more angry i get.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I dont think size will be a factor in releasing Bahumut as a avatar; they are always some ways around that. All the original summons (ie. Ifrit, leviathen...etc) are all giants in the console ff games.
    uhm, i didn't mean that the size change would cause a problem. i understand that the avatars are all giants in the other games, and i also understand that the avatars are even bigger in prime fights than the summoned version. i am talking about taking bahamuts model, in ffxio, and shrinking it to a size reasonable to be summoned. the result would look so freakin retarted lol. please note, that the giant versions in console were never shrunken down to the size of the actual players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4