Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New Jobs and Summons for xbox360 onry 0_o

Square Enix revealed new details on the Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XI. The draw distance will be twice as far as the PC version; the game will also have new jobs and summons not found in the PC/PS2 version. A beta test of the game will begin as soon as the console is launched.
    DAMN YOU MICROSOFT

Old Merits
    BG Level

wtf that's the stupidist fucking thing I've ever heard

the game will also have new jobs and summons not found in the PC/PS2 version
    this could just as easily mean they don't exist in the current PC/PS2 version and will be added to whatever versions theyre still supporting when 360 comes out.

keep in mind this blurb is taken from the same japanese interview everyone was talking about yesterday, it's not like they have any new information (or an accurate translation, necessarily)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

either they are getting their own servers (maybe?) or all the new summons + jobs will be released on PC/PS2 via next expansion~

By that they could mabe mean "not found in the current pc/ps2 version"? If that's not true, I will be uitting FFXI before long lol. xbox 360 is a peice of shit compared to ps3, and I'm not rich I can't afford both...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

...or it means they will make separate servers for X360 users. This is not the first, they have made quiet a few games specific to one platform.

im not fucking leveling woodworking to almost 100 again just so I can fap over someone summoning doomtrain just outside of jeuno in rolanberry ~_~

lol well i knew that shit would happend. Matter of time Before it migth become Xbox Onry game. Fucking Microsoft.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Remember when CoP came out...all the good stuff came out before in an update, the disk was for acess to the new areas for the most part. I think they will have new stuff for everybody..unless they want 50% of FFXI to quit....

But think about it.. fuck the smns...NEW JOBS, a whole new this job pwns all, and this job is worse than drg etc. I wounder what they'll come up with? The new jobs will need new AF and probally JSE, hmmm sounds sweet!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The people at SE can fuck themselves if they expect me to buy an XBox just for FFXI.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    The people at SE can fuck themselves if they expect me to buy an XBox just for FFXI.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

em peee kaayy alll xbox players <all right!> <Team up?>

qu'est que c'est "draw distance"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    I got an xbox

Quote Originally Posted by sirhansirhan
    qu'est que c'est "draw distance"?
    it means like, you know how at a certain distance the mob will no longer be visible on your screen? The distance before that happens will be increased.

Sorry, I can read french perfectly...but writing/speking it is difficult

Don't forget they also said those jobs would play differently from the current jobs, there for they will prolly not be able to be used in the actual game play mechanics unless pc/ps2 users get the same jobs.

E. Body
    BG Level

Seems like you people can't read. The Xbox 360 release will come with new jobs and summons currently unavailable to the PC and PS2 versions today, which means either an expansion disc or a big update, for EVERYONE.

Xbox 360 players will be on the same servers (already confirmed), so really, stop hating on Microsoft for no reason.

Black Belt
    BG Level

that's what i thought.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    I got an xbox
    xbox 360

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Seems like you people can't read. The Xbox 360 release will come with new jobs and summons currently unavailable to the PC and PS2 versions today, which means either an expansion disc or a big update, for EVERYONE.

Xbox 360 players will be on the same servers (already confirmed), so really, stop hating on Microsoft for no reason.
    That's what it sounds like when I read it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast