Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So this DRK...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Only PLDs NEED crimson legs, every other job just wants to look pretty.
    They "need" it only for fighting the 1 mob in the game that drops it only in 1 of the possible methods of killing it, when they can also be replaced with ninjas. Not to mention you can obviously kill it without crimson leg PLDS or else nobody would have ever killed it

and gj getting stonega4'd even when you have them

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    and gj getting stonega4'd even when you have them
    lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

all PLD needs is AF1 leggings they can go STFU. You can run away from marasoned mobs(not genbu....)'s AoE shit like meteor and stonega 4 if you just start running when you see it start casting. It's close but you ARE ABLE to get away

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Honestly, i don't see why rdm's and plds have proirity...i understand plds..they need it but rdms get it cause it's red......really if it was blue they wouldn't be on the top of the list...it's cool for rdm but other armor gives more mp, but crimson is great for solo with rdm..uu..wait it's great for solo with all jobs that can wear it

I think the drk had her mind set on it and worked for it even though your system is crap for the fact your own ls doesn't lke their own rules..thats just wrong and funny lol Let the drk get the legs and change the rules ASAP! Keep the points but for stuff like crimson legs only the plds get to fight it out, that way the ls gets their bitchy plds(hehe) out of the way and other ppl can lot^^. For all items that pwn for 1 job and are okay for others the people in the ls with that job and the member who bids the highest points can get them first, that way all the armor goes to the right job but also to the right person(worked for it)

The ??? only goes down for 15 minutes, right? Anywayyyyyyyyy....

Darks (among many others) get shit outta Tu'Lia, sky basically only 100% benefits NIN,WAR,PLD,RNG,MNK, and WHM. Although, I'd never give a pair of wyrmal leggings to a DRK over a PLD, but you have a point system established, and it'd be best to follow it.

Because, uh oh, someone might realize points = shit, and then.. Boom.

Kirin will be killed over and over, and even still, not everyone will get everything they want. Kirin will always be stingy with Wyrmal leg and even his Osode. But hey.. It's just Kirin. It ain't no HQ king.

shit fuck shit. You look like an idiot.

-Kwijiboe

rdms get it over drks because nobody gives a damn about melees.

If rdms aren't motivated they won't come to sky and your sky hunts won't work. If your drks aren't motivated, well, unless your ls is made up of mages, tanks, and drks, your hunts will work just fine. That's just the reality of things, had S-E made drk more of an impact job perhaps things would be different.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    rdms get it over drks because nobody gives a damn about melees.

If rdms aren't motivated they won't come to sky and your sky hunts won't work. If your drks aren't motivated, well, unless your ls is made up of mages, tanks, and drks, your hunts will work just fine. That's just the reality of things, had S-E made drk more of an impact job perhaps things would be different.
    Well to tell you the truth......yes drk is worthless in that aspect, but if you need to suck a rdms dick to be able to do anything in sky....i would lvl rdm to 75 and get my dick sucked all day but since i can just get some brds and other mages for sky who don't bitch nearly as much as gready ass rdm's i'd be alot happier that way

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    i can just get some brds and other mages for sky who don't bitch nearly as much as gready ass rdm's i'd be alot happier that way

.... nobody gives a damn about melees.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

.... nobody gives a damn about melees.
    DUHH, dumbass That wasent the point read again this time use your brain...

If your HNM LS has a pt system, then you should stick to it. If you don't like it, move to another LS.

Imagine how the DRK would feel if they weren't allowed to have the Crimson Cussies, it would be a double slap in the face.

Being in part of a Linkshell, is respecting each other, helping each other and friendship, not just being wanting to be uber.

There isn't enough toiletpaper in the world to wipe up the shite from endgame drama, don't add to it ~ more and more friendships are broken this way, from greed and wanting the bestest items.

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    a.hands are worthless for smn by the way ;D
    Tell that to Ganbachi.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Shiutou
    Ok, what do you mean "YOUR rules" if it was my rules, there would be no points, everything would be Priority.
    good luck getting jobs with nothing in sky up there.

No one wants to spend 5 hours up in sky every day just to see some asslicking rng who never does shit all and just show up to some of the god kills get an osode over the other ppl, because "he's a rng and needs it most".

You dont like the fact your LS uses points, they have a lovely command.
    /breaklinkshell

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Ok, what do you mean "YOUR rules" if it was my rules, there would be no points, everything would be Priority.
    So true. BLM is a high demand job but we don't get anything up there (aside from A: hands but those drop alot/it's very easy fight).

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    So true. BLM is a high demand job but we don't get anything up there (aside from A: hands but those drop alot/it's very easy fight).
    I don't see that being true. The only NM that I've dealt with in Sky that requires a BLM is Mother Globe. All other NMs can be killed without a BLM.

On the lighter note, I agree with Nynja. Alot of jobs are required in sky and don't get much from there. The only thing that I could suggest is to hook em up with stuff from the ground HNMs.

Ok another example, last night we did a set of gods, but Seiryu was where we had a problem with the drops. WARs were trying to get kote, and only 2 of our RNG have kote right now. RDM was trying to get Crimson, over the RNGs who dont have those yet either, now if we cant get our RNGs the Crimson finger gauntlets and the Seiryu kote, how are we gonna do on Kirin?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

<- 11 Genbus since March (Sky is pretty gay on my server, theres like 7 NA LS's up there, and a bunch of JP's), and ONE pair of A.hands...best part is it went to a fucking bard when we have like 8 BLM's who need them. Wanted them because "50hp>mp /drool".

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ok another example, last night we did a set of gods, but Seiryu was where we had a problem with the drops. WARs were trying to get kote, and only 2 of our RNG have kote right now. RDM was trying to get Crimson, over the RNGs who dont have those yet either, now if we cant get our RNGs the Crimson finger gauntlets and the Seiryu kote, how are we gonna do on Kirin?
    Didnt know you needed crimson finger + Kote to kill kirin.

oh noes!! not 10 Ranged Accuracy!!!!!

omg, maybe ull have to kill Kirin like everyone did in the old days...with skill, and Patience, I remember when Kirin took well over 2 hours......

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You guys are pretty unlucky on the Aquarian Hands. You should definetely talk to your leader. There is a fine line between Points and Necessity. People in your LS should have the common decency and courtesy to allow a job to cast lots on an item that they put a better use to.

Kirin...

Just shoot it 'till it dies. You'll hit if you use the right equip/food.