Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: So this DRK...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by moggy
    so u like the idea of not following ls rules?
    Talk about missing the point, sheesh. Why don't you read what I wrote and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    ur ls on the fafnir thread is going on about how everyone should follow rules, and here other members says they shouldn't follow ls rules if they don't like it, u truely have versitile members to cover every situation don't u's? ^^b
    No where did anyone say not to follow rules.

By comparison I think I'll deal with the little hissy fits we have with Dynamis as opposed to this abjuration crap Actually they really gotta rework how AF2 is distributed, a lot of people are considering leaving that DynaLS >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I know RDM can't wear Adaman gear, but hell, if I have points why can't I lot on it, cause it's just as useful (as in not using at all) as a drk with a crimson mask (gogo poison II!!11) so if they want to let the drk make his crimson mask rot in the mog house, why can't I make the adaman hauberk (abj most likely lol) rot in mine? That's what you get by using the point system WHEN ONLY POINTS COUNT.
    So you're saying that your LS doesn't require you to be able to wear Rare/Ex Equipment before you can lot it over someone that can wear it? Every HNM shell I've heard of that uses the points system has this clause (well maybe not OH, as a couple of their leaders don't believe in it ).

So what does the DRK get for working all those hours in Sky helping you guys get pop items? Just that warm fuzzy feeling inside?

You know what? I give up. People just don't read.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This subject was on Crimson legs, not Crimson mask. And Crimson legs is more of a luxery item. Also DRK can use crimson, it says so on the item. Rdm cant use Adaman... so I dont know what you were trying to get at.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominub
    This subject was on Crimson legs, not Crimson mask. And Crimson legs is more of a luxery item. Also DRK can use crimson, it says so on the item. Rdm cant use Adaman... so I dont know what you were trying to get at.
    I've said time and time again I know rdm can't wear adaman, since that's connected to the crimson mask, and that was a seperate thing, here's what I said about legs:

Edit: I would say now, I wouldn't mind if anyother job got crimson legs before a rdm if they deserved it more, drg pld rng drk - that's fine, all jobs can benefit from 12% moving speed, it helps when you need to get to fafnir or anyother camp when you don't have a lot of time to do it, couple that with that fact that Kirin is quite killable and drops w. legs semi often and you haven't got much to bitch about seeing as you killed it without w. legs so you can kill again.

Cohibu, no i didnt....

I asked Prophecy if he wanted to buy my gigant mantle last night and he said no, then asked why i was selling it. I told him i was leaving and he said why. Then he asked me if i wanted to join his LS (Outter Heaven). I said i wish, people in your LS dont like me, and he said "well, we'll work it out". I thought about it that night and realized i sold my Steppe Sash (that thing is going to be fucking impossible to get back) and i already told alot of people im leaving, i cant just change my mind now, please go ahead and tell prophecy that i would have really like to join OH, but i cant...........

and no.......Cohibu, if you didnt it up there, i didnt ask to join.

Shiu... I really wish you'd stay T.T we could get your gear back... come on.. stay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7