Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chain 40 hurrah!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Chain 40 hurrah!

I think we did pretty well, thought it deserved a good posting.http://www.ihostphotos.com/imgt/51798.jpg

editedlolz

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

/nod

Yeah, i've seen higher than that too...my point was that we got that high and I was proud of it, not that it was the highest chain ever. Also, are you Wizerd or did you just want to post something higher than our chain?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    there areant enough mobs in 1 area to get that chain >.>

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    there areant enough mobs in 1 area to get that chain >.>
    Its called repops.

editedlolz

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i still dont believe it ;p

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol damn, I turned down an invite into that PT too, fucking Kirin. Anyway my best:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Totien/72.jpg

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    lol damn, I turned down an invite into that PT too, fucking Kirin. Anyway my best:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Totien/72.jpg
    OKOK I GUESS ITS POSSIBLE TO GET CHAIN 92 leave me alone ; ;

XD

Old Merits
    BG Level

Miami theres a pic from Worldx in our Forum where he got #132, of course theres over 92 possible from that one guy

Nice XD, my best is chain 34, hasn't been a bone PT since that could get past lemures fast enough yet...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not that hard to deal with really. Before PT starts, designate who will do which WS in Asuran Fists > Raging Fists > Dragon Kick. When you see a Lemures is only thing left and it's about to be pulled, save TP on whatever you are currently killing. Pull the Lemures, do the SC, and it'll do anything from half it's health to kill it.

Need Banish to do good damage so it dies with that SC rather then get 50% life taken from it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My best was Chain 7

/sigh

>.>

Re: Chain 40 hurrah!

Quote Originally Posted by Blak
    I think we did pretty well, thought it deserved a good posting.http://www.ihostphotos.com/imgt/51798.jpg
    Dann ruins the picture.

/note to self: Ask Benthere why he didn't slap Dann senselessly.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

lol.

Too bad its my PT, Drin. 4/6 members are from my LS and my dear Manako and I have been running that MNK PT, ravaging the tomb for months^^

As for why Ben wasn't slapping me; hmmm, maybe 10-12k/hr exp has something to do with it? Its moot now though as Ben told me that would be his last MNK PT w/ us as he and Ramtough are changing servers. We'll miss you Ben (and Ram) ; ;

Re: lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann
    Too bad its my PT, Drin. 4/6 members are from my LS and my dear Manako and I have been running that MNK PT, ravaging the tomb for months^^

As for why Ben wasn't slapping me; hmmm, maybe 10-12k/hr exp has something to do with it? Its moot now though as Ben told me that would be his last MNK PT w/ us as he and Ramtough are changing servers. We'll miss you Ben (and Ram) ; ;
    Ok, seriously Dann. Why on earth are you holding back our domain name? It's useless to you, bringing you unnecessary hatred, and I do believe you won't want to renew it in autumn. (You would really sink low if you would pay money only to piss peoples off)

Why not just hand me over the ownership and be done with it?

I would ask you in game, but i hear you got me Blisted just because I wear a (Knight)s pearl. I don't believe I ever did/say anything wrong about you, exept perhaps questioning your motives for the fore-mentionned issue, so that quite an arbitrary move on your part.

If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to un-blist me and have a chat in game. I'll be online for the next 3 days.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Lol Drin, you are retarded. Last person who asked me about that I told I would gladly transfer ownership. Weather said person neglected to pass the message along, or you simply chose to ignore it; it's your failing to contact me thats to blame... I don't have you blacklisted, I simply have never heard from you beyond the one and only time you sent me a /tell that I ignored because I was exping. You don't get chain#40 by chatting it up w/ drama queens^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dann
    Lol Drin, you are retarded. Last person who asked me about that I told I would gladly transfer ownership. Weather said person neglected to pass the message along, or you simply chose to ignore it; it's your failing to contact me thats to blame... I don't have you blacklisted, I simply have never heard from you beyond the one and only time you sent me a /tell that I ignored because I was exping. You don't get chain#40 by chatting it up w/ drama queens^^
    Retarded? Blame it to murdoc that i talked to after i waited for really long for your reply, asked him if he could ask you, thinking you had me Blisted somehow, and that's exactly what Murdoc confirmed me!

So under the impression that I was blacklisted for some reason, I didn't pursue further attempts at talking to you but rather talked to peoples to talk to you in my stead, Dayooper beeing one of them, dunno what happenned.

And no, nobody ever informed me of your will to cooperate, and would very much like to know who that relay person was.

See you in game.

Edit: After i had asked murdoc to talk to you, here is what he said you did after he attempted to talk to you:
    He claims you screamed "I like cheese!", then called him up on phone, and when he answered you farted on receiver.

I don't even care to know if that was true or not.