w

editedlolz

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

He told you who he was, that's Weew, everyone says "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW" to greet him lol, cult thing :D :D :D

Didnt know he left SB and went to remora, i didnt get to give a goodbye weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew to him

editedlolz

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hi, this is weew, Gilmaster is a real life friend so i am using the account cause i dint register here yet, VAMPIRESOUL is not me ... im still in bahamut and in SB and vampiresoul is a fag... please get ur facts straigh b4 u say anything....

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

now its gilmaster, i also would like to say something.

weew is a good friend sitting right next to me now, but vampiresoul used to be a friend with us till he fuking jaked the thief knife , ever since, that pussy is hiding in his shit hole (house) suking his own fuking dick tht gay fag will remain a fag.
    vamp if ur reading this what ever server u go to whatever ur name is we will haunt u cuss u and make u feel like shit cause ur just simply am fag that will remain lower than the shit i crap out of my asswhole every day and i look down my at my shit and smile knowing out there , there is some

way below it... _|_ vamp suk it

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

stop trying to start a flame thread

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

every person that weew came into contact with say weew, its his way of greeting. in uae when we played counter-strike when u get knifed its "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew" and also to prove it u ask any of the lses weew joined weew says it as follows "Weeeeeeeeew" not all in capitals , lsn am starting no flame over that ass vampiresoul neither am i gonna bother arguing whether if weew moved or not cause ask sb weew still logs on hes still here , why on earth will he have a mule in another server ? cause its extremly useful? vampiresoul simply fuks with every one it comes with being an animal... I in no way mean any insult to offend anyone reading this but its more like a personal grudge vs vamp.
    also what a few people dont know Vampirecock used to be in SB , he joined exactly after he jacked the knife from the Ls "Yamakashi"
    prefect since he lives here then it should be comon from him to know that term, why he used it is beyond my extremly small petite knowledge but what i know is he is a .....
    if i start i wont stop..

editedlolz

E. Body
    BG Level

I bet vampiresoul hasn't shaved in years and has to wear a turban on his beard.

editedlolz

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

GO DRAMA!
    no i just meant as in if u play in bahmut u tend to see a taru called Weew running around /sh Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew in jeuno , thats what i meant
    and for vamppi no1 has seen him in real life since he stole the first item even when some people in yamakashi wanted to pay him a visit he wouldnt answer the door and no1 knows what up with him and personally the rest told me i shouldt give as shit about him so ill start doing that

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

typo's am not used to the keyboard >.>, sowie

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    うるせばか
    Shut up, you are an idiot.

editedlolz

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol he offered 99mil

うるせばか
    agreed.... wtf does urose baka supposed to mean. Baka is dumb explain the other word O_o

editedlolz

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

うるせばか