+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mitzki Otuya !!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Lujan and Mitzki changed servers.
    WTF Lujan -.- You were once of the people who convinced me to stay, and you just leave Bahamut? ; ;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

the curse of the abj.body lives on

Eh, they got two of them back.

Still down three now, I guess...

Oh, Judah, add another happy note to your list--I won't be able to come camp Old Two Wings against you anymore, even though I got death time without asking you.

See whoever on Remora... me an' Braska are leavin'.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Geno I hate you. You make me cry. I'll miss you.

Heh, it's been fun, but from what I've researched/seen, greener pastures over on Remora.

Plus I'm meeting up with some friends from other servers. Square made it so that I can now play with (and help) 4 of my RL friends. At least something nice.

Too bad none of them are over 60 yet. lol I made them start playing only like 3-6 months ago, and only one is ~60 (amazing, it's the RNG... lol).

Sorry guys. I want to do things that only BG will do now in FFXI, since just about all the other HNMLS are too scared to bother with anything outside of sky/trigger pops. I don't care if FI's around; at least try camping something. If Milks can beat FI and some JPs to a pull on Fafnir (a week or two ago, he did), hell, we could have at least gotten one or two pulls every now and again. Been a fun ride guys, but I'll see ya around.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So what you're trying to say is.... whats really wrong with Bahamut is that the only few linkshells that can pull fafhogg won't invite you to their linkshell right? If i'm right.. which i'm pretty sure I am is that only 2-3 linkshells on Remora come to fafhogg and pull anyways, every linkshell that usually doesn't get claim doesn't bother showing up so often.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Nothing like a nice warm cup of drama in the morning.

EDIT: BTW Lujan, you are really the only person I respect from BG and although we only hung out in game on a few occasions, I will say you are a nice guy and you definetly don't let your status in the game affect your ego. It's sad to see such a great person leave the server. NEVER I had I imagined someone from BG to ask me to party with them on my DRG Take care man (I'll be visiting my family in London at the end of the summer :wink: )

Sip it slowly.

-Kwijiboe

Xavier

I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Is it that time of the month again? You have to flame people for no reason at all? Grow up

Quote Originally Posted by xifu
    So what you're trying to say is.... whats really wrong with Bahamut is that the only few linkshells that can pull fafhogg won't invite you to their linkshell right? If i'm right.. which i'm pretty sure I am is that only 2-3 linkshells on Remora come to fafhogg and pull anyways, every linkshell that usually doesn't get claim doesn't bother showing up so often.
    No, what I'm saying is basically that Bahamut sucks, is JP dominated, and I've had enough.

Fuck you, and thanks for taking my post and twisting it around to what you want it to say. Have a nice life.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I found a lot of valuable information on Valor's forums. Dunno if you need to register or not, but if you do don't worry you won't have to subscribe to magazines. lol

Here's a link: http://www.valor-online.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1542

Wrong thread, Hirro. But thanks.

I found one thing wrong, though. As far as I've seen, staves are a factor in resist rates too. Eh. Other than that, looks like solid evidence to what I've always thought.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Doh /slap face

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Nothing like a nice warm cup of drama in the morning.

EDIT: BTW Lujan, you are really the only person I respect from BG and although we only hung out in game on a few occasions, I will say you are a nice guy and you definetly don't let your status in the game affect your ego. It's sad to see such a great person leave the server. NEVER I had I imagined someone from BG to ask me to party with them on my DRG Take care man (I'll be visiting my family in London at the end of the summer :wink: )
    Like a dagger through my heart, Daahan. AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

im gonna miss lujan and mitzki

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Is it that time of the month again? You have to flame people for no reason at all? Grow up
    I don't get it either.
    He needs to get off Lujan's nuts.

Bye Lujan, and Geno, another group of awesome peeps leaving ; ; A lot of people did not like Braska but I thought he was a great, and funny as hell, sucks to see him go as well

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LOL Nice comment in your sig Endo. Tripod?

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    LOL Nice comment in your sig Endo. Tripod?
    F. U. B.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut