Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fucking assholes

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I don't see what crying about it on message boards is going to help with the situation. Maybe it is time you get everyone you know to email square saying how fed up with the situation you are and name all the gil sellers. Who knows how many people you can get to email them.

Probably nothing will happen, but there is no chance of anything happening if you just post on message boards.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wasn't there Gil Seller appreciation day? I think we all should show them how much we love them. ^^

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

cant wait for them to to start camping fafnir *cough* cure 4 {Invincible} *cough*

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boen
    WTF? why?

i thought u only got jailed, why did they suspend ur account? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boen
    shit, pwnd, but not in a good way at all

Akiro

well at least that bitch Kissofdie got her ass kicked by Cassie then that fucking thf had to tank it,i was hopeing the whm would run out of MP from spamming cure 4 all the damn time - -

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sorry about the GS steal, thats seriously gayed in the ass.

One thing that I've learned though: Dont call a GM on someone for MPK and then MPK that person back. When you call a GM, they usually teleport to your area >.> So that GM saw Boen MPK the gilsellers.

So next time, just call a GM in advance. "I'm camping Cassie, and yesterday when I claimed it Gilsellers tried to MPK me, and you guys did nothing...except jailed my friend who tried to MPK them back to get claim. I want you to watch from when it spawns, so when they MPK me this time, theres nothing to investivate since you'll see the MPK."

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    nothing will happen
    Besides, this is our messege board. We can post whatever we want. It's not like I'm spamming all FFXI boards...

I have a theory on why the chinese gilsellers get GM replies so quickly.. and that is that they use JP client.

Or else, they're in cahoots.....

-Kwijiboe

I always thought that they use NA client. Hmm

I'm not entirely sure, but when a gilseller was spamming me this one time, I got a friend invite written in JP.. I know it's hardly right to assume that they ALL use JP client, but I've been in the same boat as you, where the GM is completely missing for 3-4 hours, and then you find yourself doing something 'wrong' and a GM is on your ass within minutes.... Stupid chinese gilsellers are so greedy, sometimes I think they don't sell their gil at all, they're just genuinely greedy people. Ughhh, I've been in your shoes and it sucks. Good luck tomorrow (or after update ), rooting for ya.

-Kwijiboe

Mobs do go unclaimed when you switch targets and use an ability or spell on another. Try leveling BST. Everytime you charm a new mob mid battle, your prey goes unclaimed...then some noob kills it... -_-

I called a GM once they stole it. I actually went through 3 GMs. The first one stopped responding to me. After Boen was jailed he just abruptly would not reply to me, even after I said I've paid a monthly fee for over a year and would appreciate a response. So, I called another GM, essentially calling a GM on a GM. Apparently, other GMs do not know anything about conversations other GMs have with players. I find that to be bullshit. I was not through talking to this GM and he quickly signed off when he was getting pwned by me, like being hung up on when trying to talk to someone on the phone, its fucking annoying and childish. I called another GM who was nicer and assured me that everyone now knows about the sitauation that happened and that it was being "investigated." Here's a portion of my convo with the second GM.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Thats interesting.

So if I claim KB from the monopolizing JP's and dont aquire hate, it is not MPK as they should have someone around available to teleport them out.
    And I can do the same on anything else.

I'll remember that.

Akiro

damn so they can mpk us but we try to mpk them and we get punished for it.

I just got off the phone with someone over at SE. They basically said they know about gilsellers and that they know GMs do absolutely shit. What they said was the next time you call a GM and they don't do anything, ask for a senior GM. She said senior GMs actually take action...

Anyone ever tried this or heard anything about it. I'm immediately trying this when servers get back up.

Akiro

I think they say that all the Senior GM are busy and you can't request another GM

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Yes this is bullshit, motherfuckers stole cassie from me yesterday @5fucking%....wtf I didn't bother calling GM since they aren't going to do jack shit...I then decided "hmm maybe emailing them through the Playonline.com shit might be a good idea" I sent them a reasonable email about Killstealing and what not, and their reply

was basically -> "we have limited resources and we apologize we cannot implement it at this time" or some bullshitl ike that. This is just fucking ridicoulus.