BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    I think they say that all the Senior GM are busy and you can't request another GM

say you are on the phone with SE right now and they asked you to refer to a senior GM

they said the next time i call a GM to ask for a senior GM and supposedly they HAVE to refer me to one

Akiro

well yea your on the phone with them but how long is the person going to wait when he has other people to help, basicly no matter what the GM wont do anything unless you strike them hard, if they deny you the right to speak to a senior GM then you can take it to SE and give them there name and hope that they handle the matter with that GM,then try again or they will give you a send a Senior GM to handle the matter themself heres to hopeing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

request a GM to come watch the fight next time

I fucking hate GMs that don't do a damn thing.... NEW GMS PLEASE!!!!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    I just got off the phone with someone over at SE. They basically said they know about gilsellers and that they know GMs do absolutely shit. What they said was the next time you call a GM and they don't do anything, ask for a senior GM. She said senior GMs actually take action...

Anyone ever tried this or heard anything about it. I'm immediately trying this when servers get back up.
    Yea I'm going to recommend this too to my linkshell. I haven't called a GM before but from the looks of this justice isn't being served. If this works, maybe stuff will get done (cross your fingers).

I wonder where Gludd stands in all this...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Scunsion what number did you call? It's nice to hear someone at least somwhat official acknowledging how %@#ed up things are in this game.

I wonder if GMs are actually subcontractors from a company that SE hires, which would explain why SE says they suck.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I personally think GM's are "rent-a-cops", all they have is a fucking flashlight and won't do shit since it might actually be considered work. Asking for a Senior GM would make a lot of sense, hell i've done the whole "Email SE" and all i got was the same shit as the other poster did.

As for the unclaim Glitch, yup, if you've ever tanked a mob and you get an add, you'll notice that when you start focusing on the add for a small period of time the main mob WILL go unclaimed. But i've also seen those fuckers go unclaim while we were fighting them, constantly being bashed on and casted on, SE needs to get this and the GS situation remedied and quickly, or they will lose TONS of end-game players.

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    I called a GM on the gilsellers when they showed up at Aspido and tried to Flash it when it went unclaimed, and Enkraetia said if it goes unclaimed anyone may claim it...........
    thats just the most retarded Rule I have ever seen. The whole unclaimed goes to anyone thing. If you get first claim, it SHOULD be yours until you die.

GM policy is that they have to see this kind of thing. You apparently have to 'ask' the gil sellers not to steal the NM, and call a GM beforehand to they personally witness them trying to steal it.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh ok, so I'm supposed to trust gillers just on their word? I did that with Mantas in Kuftal.

Me>> Steal?
    gillers>> No
    I fish up manta
    Giller PLD vokes
    Me>> ...
    Giller>> Thief
    GM>> Sorry there's nothing I can do it was unclaimed.
    Me to GM>> but I fished it up...
    GM>> They did nothing illegal
    Me to GM>> You are worthless. Good bye.

GG, they called me thief while Gm watched me fish it up and them claiming it. Fuck gillers. I'm gonna MPK every one fo them every chance I get.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

SE won't start doing anything about it until people start cancelling their accounts over it (just like they didn't start *trying* to fix endgame, which they're still doing a horrible job at, until they started losing accounts to EQ2 and WoW).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Apparently, Stealing is Legal

Our forefathers must be spinning in their graves

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The japanese had american forefathers?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Actually I've been told most of the GMs we speak to are right here in the US. I may be wrong about that though.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

sorry You might be right ^^

The GMs are probably all located in Area 51 which doesn't exist yet there are clear and present signs that say "Area 51" and "No trespassing" >.>

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I find it disgraceful that many GMs don't use common sense or logic to help contribute to benefit the server. Some GMs like Gludd have their own accounts. If they really wanted to find out about real money traders, they could just pose as a gilbuyer similar to what cops do in drug raids. And yet they don't. The whole situation is just a big mess and GMs are just too lazy to stretch their legs and put in some extra work.

After all, GMs aren't machines. They're as human as we are. It seems they like making people miserable for the shear pleasure of it (sounds like some gilsellers here on Caitsith ).