Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Crazy Idea someone had on the KI Titan boards.

Report SE to the BBB for breach of their own TOS?

Probably would get nowhere but it would still be funny to see some outside pressure being applied.

-sorry wrong thread for my first attempt.

--edit
    I Claim page 5 for the greater glory of... wait.. nvm.

---edit 2
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Busin ... &hAddrID=1
    For your clickable needs.

Shit, I wish I thought of that, I think I'll do that :D

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They already have an F rating.. they obviously don't give a shit what the BBB thinks of them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

BBB = ?

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    BBB = ?
    Better Business Bureau

They do work pretty efficiently.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BBB website
    F We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.
    So very true.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I just got off the phone with someone over at SE. They basically said they know about gilsellers and that they know GMs do absolutely shit. What they said was the next time you call a GM and they don't do anything, ask for a senior GM. She said senior GMs actually take action...

Anyone ever tried this or heard anything about it. I'm immediately trying this when servers get back up.
    A senior GM will introduce them selves as that, if they are in fact one. I know from all my other jobs there is always one supervisor that is not busy with something, and this is to ensure that things are running smoothly [I am using that term very loosly]. I have never spoke to a senior GM my self, in fact I rarely call them at all but whatever.

Rustymetal has a picture in his sig that I can not paste/Img but it shows a senior GM talking to him. Its sad I have only heard 3 cool GM stories the rest, well. Not pretty.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

and...they stole it from me today AGAIN omfg, pieces of shit ;/ I HATE THAT SLEEP WS....hate erase and it leaves and they steal soon as it goes "hey i'm cassie provoke me!"~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what poison potion / echo drops are made for..

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Rustymetal has a picture in his sig that I can not paste/Img but it shows a senior GM talking to him. Its sad I have only heard 3 cool GM stories the rest, well. Not pretty.
    O_o

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

GMs.... Senior GMs... bwa..

i'm not new of this forum... i only post a little...

anyway..

MobSteal and claim it while other PT has hate is NOT mpk.. so they can't be jailed...

if you take a mob and warp that's not MPK... ok.. simple example..

i'll go to spook... take some ghouls and gobs and bind them near the gilseller... i need to run away so i'll bind it with shadowbind and run away... i NEED to run so that's not an MPK... right? ok i'll do it by now... ty GMs...

BUT... ehehe there's another thing...

we had a LS called NakedMenOnTheRun for fun things like "Run from sandoria to jeuno at lvl1 WITHOUT EQUIPS... GM jailed 11 of 24 PPL for THE NAME OF THE LS... hmm... GM are you ppl or are u children.. bwa...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Stealing a mob while not taking hate and letting it kill prior party is technically mpk.... MPK is thru your actions causing harm or KO of another person/party.

In sky there is a shel lcalled "foreverlover" They have been at Zipacna camp alot.... well Thursday my shell was doing pops and we needed Zipacna so we were in the Genbu second door and scanning.... We had a person go to the next island and there is that shell... From what i understand they are gilsellers so skills are very lacking... anyways.... they pull Zip and our member says they got it so we all come running. We zone in and there are dead people everywhere.... sooooo we wait for then to all get violated take the claim when they had just a bard and pld left and kill it.

When we took it the RNG shadowbound it i used stun followed with sleep and the paladin provoked..... all of this was instant hate gain so we had no problems taking it and preventing the death or the last two members. 95% of time when a shell or gil-sellers steal a claimed mob they do not take hate fast enough so the original people die or just spam cure on themselves to stay alive.

Some GMs say it is MPK somr do not.... one thing everyone can agree on is that GMs rarely agree and have no understanding of the game really. What peopel commonly associate with MPK is watching gil-sellers or whoever drag a train of linking and aggroing mobs to a person who won claim on a mob they want to get item/gil from. The bind/shadowbind type is funny but usually only works on botters who are afk alot.... ergo Argus spammers. Someone i knew dragged a large amount of leeches over to argus area and bound one then logged thru alt+tab and came back to three dead bots. To me its funny as all hell but any person actually at the controls would just take a few stepps away and be fine.

From what i see most gil-sellers on Bahamut are not mpkers to others as long as they are not gil-sellers. I am sure there are instances where they have but are few and far between.

Some HNM/NM are very common to steal... BST or anyone whole solo/duo them have a far greater chance of this. Hoe many times have you heard a BST freak when someone steals Aquarius at 5% HP after bst did al lthe work just to get the kill and loot. CC is a newer one but since it is common to duo i assume it will be more prevalent. Serket is stolen often and easy.... Normally due to link or aggro or just a normal glitch.

SE and GMs swear unclaiming mobs are not glitches.... I have fought something upwards of 40,000 mobs and i can guarantee that even farming there are times mob goes yellow for no reason.... i can spam Stone1 and still have it happen sometimes. Serket has been claimed from me and my shell 3 times.... altho differant shells each time... Once was bi Voke the other two my CHI.... al lthree times it was given back but due to constant spamming mobs can unclaim for split seconds and get claimed by you..... when serket is stole it is MPK... basically Serket MPKs anyways due to AOe and poison... anyways

It seems GMs are more worried about what happens to the bad people.... more and more i hear about the people that were wronged getting in trouble for returning the mpk mobs back to the shel lthat did it.... I mean apparently they lost em and wanted them so its a nice thing to make sure they get back what they wanted.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i'll say onry one thng... why SE do not use JAPANESE GMs who can speak english? everyone know japanese are WORKERS and A LOT MORE SERIOUS than NA GMs... i know a lot of ppl here are NA... i'm italian and trust me... italians are really fucking NOT WORKING ppl... so i know what i am saying >D but i think Japanese GMs with English Language skills will be AWESOME GMs... that's what i think... if i'm wrong... just answer me
    but i'll just notice one thing...

about the "NakedMenOnTheRun" LS... we talked with a lot of GMs... and we found one Japanese GM who were talking in english... he said something like this ->
    "i know other GMs doing and saying wrong things... sorry but in solo i can't do anything against them... i'm sorry and i'll take all your friends out of the Jail... MPK.. that's what need a jail... not the funny name of your linkshell... forgive me guys..." <--- HELL THAT'S A GM!... this is all i have to say about..

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Leventiel, I think you may be on to something, but remember there are also alot of racist GMs on both sides. Again I say [GM] Gludd for teh win.

SE needs to force every single GM to play a job to 75 (maybe drg if you were really sadistic >.>) and try some end game stuff. then introduce gil sellers, over priced items, stealing, mpk, bots/monopolization, drama and see how they react. Sort of a 'take a walk in our shoes' deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    SE needs to force every single GM to play a job to 75 (maybe drg if you were really sadistic >.>) and try some end game stuff. then introduce gil sellers, over priced items, stealing, mpk, bots/monopolization, drama and see how they react. Sort of a 'take a walk in our shoes' deal.
    ^ This is likely why GM Gludd is so freakin cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4