Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

0/15 on Merman's ring yesterday! w00t~

When I was in the 50's I HQ'd 10/12 Sapara's for GP items. Now at 67 and with Glasses and Adv Support (putting me at 71), I can't get half that in stones.

HQ is crazy but I love synthing...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dethsbane
    When I was in the 50's I HQ'd 10/12 Sapara's for GP items. Now at 67 and with Glasses and Adv Support (putting me at 71), I can't get half that in stones.

HQ is crazy but I love synthing...
    Same.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol well my alchemy is 93 nd i was making GLue for something else.... 36 synths and 2 hq and 4 criticals..... was watersday even and still cant finger it out...

yes i relize its no big craft/synth but still being 93 and crafting a level 7 synth like that was just wrong.

I know this may not fall under category of high level crafting, but I find it strange that right now with my Alchemy at 60, I can't desynth Gobby Masks worth a damn, while when I was only 5 levels over cap, I was able to HQ them fairly easy. This really confuses me.
    I`m pretty sure de-synthesizing has a much bigger chance of breaking no matter the level but a very high chance of HQ if it doesn`t break that is. You must have just been lucky.

hmm

Id have to say i love crafting too. But for big time crafts like smith, leather, gold and such. Its pretty distressing to hear people say that its completly random and moon phases, days, etc... doesnt matter. I was looking foreward to getting 100 and have a high chance of HQing something. Now it just seems like if its soo random. Might be a big money loss to take it to 100.

I had a lucky day.

Parklife synthized me a SH+1 on full moon %100

Waited 4-5 days for him to synth

from my experience not to much but still i HQ more often on the weak days over the strong days it seems like the higher the chance for a critical failure the better the HQ odds.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I hate crafting. 99+5 and it still feels like I can make more money on Linen than anything else.

0/24 on Arhat's Gi +1
    5/36 on Red Cape +1 after that

gogogo

well HQ all lucky, just make enug finally u will get HQ .keep trying lucky= HQ.

ninja 75 bard 75 ranger 75 thief 75
    server:bahamut
    clothcraft 99.2+6
    smithing 60+1
    leather 60+1
    others all 60

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

<~~~ I had a lucky day.

Parklife synthized me a SH+1 on full moon %100

Waited 4-5 days for him to synth