Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pwned Drama +1     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Drama

Pwned Drama +1

i figured i would share a funny convo that happened between a former LS member and a current LS member. it's on our Kazoku private forums. copy n paste is our friend. made me laugh like hell, figured you all would too. enjoy.

Kazoku->Kazoku Administration->Organization / Leadership

An Untimely Goodbye, ...the ride was great.
    Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

Aislinn Posted: Jun 14 2005, 02:04 AM

~Red Mage Kittay~

Group: Members
    Member No.: 8

As many of you know, have seen, or have heard - I am not in the linkshell anymore. I am not making a big deal out of it - I have not spammed in Jeuno, told ppl off in /linkshell, or degraded Kazoku in any way. However, I consider very many of you friends and hold you high on my list of respectable players, so I feel obligated to share why I left... I owe it to you.

I left because my attitude about the game has come to a standstill... I was miserable. I logged in everyday to the same drama day in and day out. Like I had made in a post earlier - I thought it was going to get better, and had the most optimistic outlook on the linkshell I could. I waited... but things did not get much better, for me at least.

Kazoku means family, and family has hardships. We had very many during that period of time where we lost members in a very traumatic fashion. We overcame them and started to pull together as a team - on the outside. But not everyone's words and actions were genuine. Some of them were a farse. Now here is when I will be spammed with ppl saying, there's drama everywhere you go, how can you say it's only here? I'm not. I know there is drama everywhere, you can never get away from it. I'm just sick of the same old drama. I am also thoroughly disgusted and disappointed, that I heard with my own ears and saw with my own eyes - that members in this LS said that I am only in here for items, that I do nothing for the LS and want them to "bow down to me", that I spy on ppl in the LS on vent because I can't sit at my computer with the headset on and play on my PS2 simultaneously, and that I am greedy and dishonest. First of all, what have I received from this LS? Nothing. Did I ask for anything repeatedly? No. Did I help people? I sure did, whether it be camping things for an item they needed or merely PLing someone's low lvl job. As for being considered a "spy", to the people who said this, do you feel guilty? Do you feel as though you have said things you should not have? You know who you are, and you know what I have heard. I am disappointed in you, and lost respect for you. I'm also sorry that some members had a problem with me being one of the higher RDMs in the LS. I worked to get where I am just like anyone else did. Why you can not respect that and be happy for others, is beyond me. Jealousy is a horrible disease and spreads like a cancer. Being in a family means you do not backstab. I have never once talked bad about someone in this LS behind their back. If I ever had a problem, you all have seen me speak out in /linkshell. I would appreciate the same respect in return, but have found that more feelings and truth come out when people think you're not listening. And another note on "spying", when have I not responded to you? Anytime I have been asked a question on vent, I have either replied to the person directly or in plain sight in /linkshell. All and all, I'm just not up for the childish games of some people. I play this game for leisure, not to make me miserable for the rest of the day. And to those that think I am leaving this LS just to leave with aspirations of going on to "bigger and better things", I'm not. I joined a linkshell that many of my longtime friends are in, I've missed them. Perhaps that is where I went wrong... when we all went our seperate ways.

For those of you who have been honorable enough to /tell me - I commend you. I told many of you that I hold no grudges. I am going to walk away and brush everything off my shoulder, I am not going to walk away bad mouthing Kazoku. I am walking away to be happy again, to be appreciated, to start anew, and make new friends. I wish you the best on your journies and /praise your triumphs. All I ask in return is to be respected for who I am and my decisions. Good luck, God bless, and take care. Thank you for the fun times.

Yours,
    Aislinn

--------------------

~ Love the Bunnay ~ Adore the Kittay ~

Lady Fellicia Posted: Jun 14 2005, 02:33 AM

Princess Paladin

Member No.: 37

well Aislinn im sorry to see ya go. Ill miss you but what will most likely happen, we will drift apart and our friendship will become just a memory and soon forgotten like so many other friendships ive lost cause of things like this. I almost take it personally like im not enough for someone to stay in the ls. And i guess its true. One person is never enough for someone. But with that aside, same ls or different ls i still consider u a good friend and i hope our friendship doesnt drift apart. I hope you find what your looking for in your new ls.

--------------------

Lady Fellicia
    --The people and the friends we have lost or the dreams that have faded......never forget them.

Lady Fellicia Posted: Jun 14 2005, 02:35 AM

Princess Paladin

that means no more kittay -.- =(

--------------------

Lady Fellicia
    --The people and the friends we have lost or the dreams that have faded......never forget them.

Aislinn Posted: Jun 14 2005, 02:48 AM

~Red Mage Kittay~

Kittay will hopefully stay in everyone's hearts as most of you will stay in mine. If there is ever a time where you need help or just need to talk - I'm always here. Take care Fel ^^ It was great being in a LS with you again.

--------------------

wes Posted: Jun 14 2005, 03:39 AM

Proffesional Asswipe

Member No.: 31

Hate to see you go Aislinn, i know youll be missed. Ill see you around and hope you know people speak to often without thinking if they really mean it. And other times people dont say how they really feel.
    So ill say it was great to have you around while it lasted.
    However i refuse to be sad, because i know our paths will cross again.
    P.S. for the future
    I would never let events or occurances make me miserable,
    dissapointed yes! but never miserable.
    We share the good times, and assume there will be the bad times.
    This is just a suggestion hope its not taken the wrong way.
    you have your reasons for feeling the way you do and im sure you
    feel they are valid enough to leave.
    I consider You and Kasber good friends and part of the reason
    why this is my favorite LS lots of familiar faces, and friends old and new.
    /bow.

Aislinn Posted: Jun 14 2005, 03:44 AM

~Red Mage Kittay~

Thank you Wes, I will miss you as well. Miss you in the sense of not being in the same LS family as you, but we will always remain friends. I know our paths will cross again - how many LSs have we been in together, how many times have we partied? You're a good friend and I had fun getting to know you better - don't be a stranger and you know if you need help with anything, I'm here for you. Take care, and never forget my Sim claim! lol

--------------------

Frisk Posted: Jun 14 2005, 06:20 AM

Paragon of Posting Excellence

Member No.: 12

Bye Aislin maybe we will cross paths once more in the future, was nice knowing you in 2 LS's! and good luck in SB, hope everything works out for you and is peachy.

PS yeah I'll never forget your solo pull of Sim from 6 Gilsellers Rock on!

Frisk

--------------------

Kasber Posted: Jun 14 2005, 12:34 PM

n00b

Member No.: 67

Well I'm sorry is has come to this. Honestly I don't know what to say. I know I would like to tell off a few ppl for certain reasons but I'm not going to. So I will say thank you to a lot of you for the kindness you showed me. To those of you who sit there bad mouthing me - I think it's funny, and here's a little seceret - you're the reason that ppl leave.

Tony , you are a great guy, friend, and a great leader. You were always kind to me and Ais, even though others were not at the start. You showed me a lot of things to add to my repitoire and I <3 you for that.

Mistah , I <3 you bro. You've grown a lot since I've been here. I hope you keep up the good work, and I hope your alchemy gets higher soon. I want to trade some signed stuff with ya^^ Any questions or if you just feel like talking, feel free to /tell me.

Wes , I just dinged 73 last night and I'm one lvl away from whoooooooping your butt in ballista! lol I'm j/p, but we can team up and take down Worldx. XD

Ven , you're a great whm. You have your head on your shoulders and I hope you never change bro. I had a lot of fun talking to you, and I hope we can hang out doing stuff again. Definately hit me up when you want that club.

Tiff , bro after our first, second, and I think third fall out... we became really good friends. I tried to get you a sack, and I hope you get it. I think you deserve it more than some of the ppl that do have it right now. You're organized, friendly, and respectful. You speak out and ask questions. You are going to be a great leader some day.

For all those that I helped in the LS - I hope that you keep enjoying the game, and feel free to send me a /tell if you need any more help. As you can see, I like helping you guys. I don't blow you off like some ppl, and I won't hold helping against you when we finish..

For those who think I was "using" the LS, you spit out one lie after another. I asked the LS for 2 things -
    1.) crimson legs (which I told Tony I did not want after I saw how many ppl I would rather see wearing them)
    2.) Bastok 6-2, which was ignored each time I tried to set up a pt.

Now with that said, I want to ask how in the hell did I "use" the LS? I stopped lvling for past weeks to help ppl non-stop - I got on and did nothing other than get people the stuff they needed or wanted - that were told to camp on their own.

As a matter of fact, me and Ais were trying to set up some LS events for the future - but as you read in her post this past weekend put her over the edge. FYI when she HIT 70, she was asked if she still wanted to join - and she said no she had a LS she was very happy with and was told good luck. A week later she made a very hard decision after spending a lot of time thinking, and then even more time talking to me. Certain people in this LS are vicious and do not make the game fun anymore. Competition is healthy between LSs (it's what makes this game fun), but competition between LS members and LS members trying to pit others against the another member is just plain wrong. She was miserable, she told me that she would rather be LSless. Now for me, I did not ask to join another LS. I planned on going back to my JP LS which I was in for a long time. They came to me and gave me a pearl. I was handed 3 pearls yesterday - 2 JP LSs and SB, and I knew everyone in each LS. My choice, of course, was to keep the LS that my RL gf was in, to assist her and have fun together as I did in Kaz. I hold RL over this game. I don't ask to join LSs anymore. Yes it sounds conceited, but I have status in this game - good or bad - a lot of ppl know Kasber - the pld Kasber - the whm Kasber. I am not how most members of this LS portray me as the "Fucked in the head", "Item hungry", or an "Asshole". I say things as they are, sorry I do not candy coat anything or feed you lines with a silver spoon.

I quit this game because I got sick of it, I had RL things going on, and found no reason to play anymore. I decided to come back because I missed my friends, and my gf is still playing - trying to get where I was and trying to have fun with it. I'm not as hardcore as I was a year or two ago. I now play to help those who still are. If my gf feels that she will be happier in another LS, with out a LS, or even if she decides to quit - I will stand by her. I came back and am here to make sure she has fun, because I know the answers to a lot of the questions she asks me and if I don't know - I'll ask so she does not have to.

Now I really got sick of ppl in here, and you know who you are. They are no ones that treat the other members like crap. I am not pointing fingers, and I know all of the Sack Holders will jump on this saying I am pointing fingers at them. And for some, I am. However, take a look at the general members also, a big problem lies there. People try to manipulate the rules.

It was once said to me a long time ago that "Its not the gear that makes the player, its the players determintaion that makes the player great." Items are all status. If you want to be great - work on it and don't ever let anyone make you feel like shit or put you down. Hard work will pay off in the end, it always does.

Well, I think I have said enough. Take it for however you like - good or bad - my opinion towards some of you will never change. Hope you understand my decision, and respect me for it. Thank you for the fun times that we shared, but it is now time for me to move on.

Lady Fellicia Posted: Jun 14 2005, 03:56 PM

Princess Paladin

Ill miss seeing u up in sky Kas. I hope to see ya around and hope that our friendship doesnt come to an end. Keep in touch. Even though we will be in different ls now ill always consider you my friend. Have fun and be happy^^

--------------------

Lady Fellicia

Fistandantilus Posted: Jun 15 2005, 04:00 AM

Jeoffrey's caretaker

Member No.: 3

If people were able to talk bad about you two, I can't imagine what they would have to say about some others. Kasber, Ais, you are two of the coolest people I've ever met, and Kasber probably one of the most unselfish people on our server. Whenever I needed something, I didn't even have to ask Kasber and he was there for me. I'm sorry how it had to end for you, good luck in SaphireBlade.

Kasber is awesome, losing him is x10 worse than any of the others this ls has ever lost. (Including myself)

--------------------

Asze Posted: Jun 15 2005, 06:39 AM

Group: Admin
    Member No.: 21

I've been trying how to "soften" the post I wanted to write, but personally there isn't much of a way to do such a thing.

On the issue of Aislinn leaving from what I have been told was because of what I had said about her or whatever. I brought up her application to SB early on when she joined, and then dropped the subject. What happened, as I knew would, she joined SB end of story.

As for Kasber, well I've never liked the guy, always had a problem with him, even before he joined the LS. I was wary of him joining, but I always give people a chance, this time ofcourse I proved to myself to go with my gut instincts. Most will probably say that I didn't give them a chance, etc, but when I have gotten constant tells from people regarding LS members, well I make up my decisions from that. I wasn't the only one that thought otherwise about both of them, and I'm not going to sit here and try to apologize for my actions/thoughts/opinions about people, I am blunt and will tell it like it is, regardless if you get butt hurt or not.

Personally If I don't respect someone I don't really care what they say, and from what I heard this lil WHM called me various things, which I think is rather funny. "Worst tank ive ever seen" comes to mind, lol personally you make me laugh now. I know I'm a good tank, hell better than you will ever be, yet I dont go around talking shit, from what I'm told you also talked major shit about us to SB. That's alright though, I personally can't stand individuals like yourself and I have a better time blisting you than dealing with your idiodicy. So move on, shut up and don't have my name come out of your mouth, because that is more of an insult to me than you actually talking shit.

Everyone that TRULY knows how I am, knows that I bend over backwards for friends and LS mates, and when you get burned enough by "friends" well you sit and wonder if it was even worth it.

Kasber is awesome, losing him is x10 worse than any of the others this ls has ever lost. (Including myself)

Personally I can handle losing 1000 Kasbers, his attitude was enough to make me sick. I will get enough responses on here that Im sure will be along the lines of "well he did this and that", but personally you can sit there and just do 1 thing the entire time in the LS, but if you have the right attitude, that makes you more of an asset to the LS. Instead of a person that is at every sky/god raid, yet has the attitude of a jackass. So in the end...Thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass. Some will agree with me, many won't but I personally will never have any dealings with that guy, because it will just be a waste of my own time.

Asze.

--------------------

<3 Ziddan {mine} {princess}

Aislinn Posted: Jun 15 2005, 02:12 PM

~Red Mage Kittay~

Thank you for your post Fist, I <3 you and really have missed you...

You know what, I love 99% of this linkshell, but Asz my dear you own that 1%. Let's slap a big 'ol Asz sticker across that one, shall we? You can sit there and talk so big, yet know so little sometimes. You need to learn when to shut it. First of all, if I was waiting to join SB when I hit 70 - I would have gone the second I hit it - I would've had it lined up for me. And Asz, being the supposed know all of everything, why didn't you notice I went LSless for about a week? From the end of level 68 on. I only helped the LS do their events - which I reap no benefits from what-so-ever. I didn't go to the Byakko where you all wiped, but I felt bad and came back for those events. You have a million WHMs, and about 2 RDMs, hell one of the RDMs can't figure out if he's claiming WHM or RDM!

Now as for the things you said about Kasber. Boy do I have a lot to say to you! How dare you speak to someone that way? Not once did he mention your name in his post, so did you feel as though something he said pertained to you in some way? Did you feel guilty Asz? Did you fall into some category? Perhaps when you get another job past 70, then you have the right to criticize someone with more knowledge than you. Yet if you remain as thickheaded as you are, I doubt that will ever happen. How could more information sink in? There's not even room for common sense right now!

You make me laugh Asz, you really do. You bitch when people fire back at you for making your rude/smug comments, and you can't take the heat. You need to "take the linkshell off" or log. So, you can run YOUR mouth to someone and THAT'S supposed to be ok? HA, I don't think so! And hunny, if anyone said your name - I would take that as a compliment - because at least they took the time to even think about you, period. Also, how do you self-proclaim yourself a good tank? Gear and equipment does not make a good tank, level does not make a good tank, merits do not make a good tank, knowledge and attitude does. And you my friend have the shitty end of the stick in both. Would a good tank voke Byakko when he was weakened? No... he wouldn't... but wait, you were drunk. Real life job or no job, you're rarely at anything anymore - therefore, lost the right to run your mouth about who has expertise and who doesn't. Perhaps you should stop thinking of certain people as a threat, and you may actually come out of the situation with a fricken clue, nevermind a new friend or two to add to your already short list.

I take back anything I ever said defending you to others, because you do not deserve it. You don't deserve the least bit of respect, because all you do is demand it - yet give none in return. You're a biast incompitent ass. You need to earn your respect. I'm glad you stepped down as a sack holder, because if I had to listen to you one more minute, I was going to vomit.

I know you didn't like me from Day 1, it's no shock to me. I wasn't easy, I wouldn't flirt with you, yadda yadda yadda. Sorry I'm not like that, I have respect for myself, and a real man.

And just so you don't get confused about my post, as I know it may be easy for you to become... you're one of the reasons I left, leader of the already renouned and proclaimed "inner circle". I love being able to say this to you - because I don't need your respect! You don't matter anymore! You treat some people like shit, for no reason at all, and it's not right. You are a BG wanna-be who could never cut it in my book. So flame away dear Asz, flame away!

/kiss... my ass.

Yours,
    Aislinn

--------------------

Asze Posted: Jun 15 2005, 02:49 PM

Group: Admin
    Member No.: 21

Let's see...so many things to reply about and at the same time I'm trying to keep this short and sweet.

Aislinn...your an idiot. Can't make it more simple than that.

Now as for the things you said about Kasber. Boy do I have a lot to say to you! How dare you speak to someone that way? Not once did he mention your name in his post, so did you feel as though something he said pertained to you in some way? Did you feel guilty Asz? Did you fall into some category? Perhaps when you get another job past 70, then you have the right to criticize someone with more knowledge than you. Yet if you remain as thickheaded as you are, I doubt that will ever happen. How could more information sink in? There's not even room for common sense right now!

That's hilarious, I guess due to my lack of knowledge led to your lil boy dying at Faust because he had no idea wtf happends when Faust is pulled. Or at MG when she was pulled and all 3 main tanks died since he wasn't curing and just standing around.

You make me laugh Asz, you really do. You bitch when people fire back at you for making your rude/smug comments, and you can't take the heat. You need to "take the linkshell off" or log. So, you can run YOUR mouth to someone and THAT'S supposed to be ok?

Sweetheart....that' show's how little you know me, anyone that knows exactly how I am knows that if I take off the pearl is due to the spam within the linkshell that just got annoying about a subject that would just aggravate me. I did my time in the military, i know the so called "heat" your talking about, If there's something you want you bring it to me. And I believe running your mouth off to others like you and he have done is great lol.

Also, how do you self-proclaim yourself a good tank? Gear and equipment does not make a good tank, level does not make a good tank, merits do not make a good tank, knowledge and attitude does. And you my friend have the shitty end of the stick in both. Would a good tank voke Byakko when he was weakened? No... he wouldn't... but wait, you were drunk.

LMFAO! Now If I remember correctly that was one of our fun fights, All tanks were down, Byakko was running free, I had my 2hr but unfortunately I wasnt able to get it off in time....if I remember correctly he was on me for a split second, enough to warrant the mages to stun/nuke/cure and melee to shadowbind/SC...trying to win is my goal and if it means taking a death that will give the team enough time to achieve it, then you know what THAT is what a good tank does. And since you obviously weren't there...I also Tanked byakko as PLD/NIN for most of our last fight, due to the lack in AA so, yeah...talk all the shit you want believe me it holds no grounds.

Real life job or no job, you're rarely at anything anymore - therefore, lost the right to run your mouth about who has expertise and who doesn't. Perhaps you should stop thinking of certain people as a threat, and you may actually come out of the situation with a fricken clue, nevermind a new friend or two to add to your already short list.

This one, well...that quote just makes no sense, someone explain to me when I was not there when I was logged on?

I take back anything I ever said defending you to others, because you do not deserve it. You don't deserve the least bit of respect, because all you do is demand it - yet give none in return. You're a biast incompitent ass. You need to earn your respect. I'm glad you stepped down as a sack holder, because if I had to listen to you one more minute, I was going to vomit.

I know you didn't like me from Day 1, it's no shock to me. I wasn't easy, I wouldn't flirt with you, yadda yadda yadda. Sorry I'm not like that, I have respect for myself, and a real man.

What's funny is I had nothing against her when she joine, hell someone had told me about her post on SB, and I was the one that made it clear that I wanted to know what was going on and what her intentions were. Oh god, you seriously gotta slap yourself for that last one, at this point your just not even trying to bash me anymore.

And just so you don't get confused about my post, as I know it may be easy for you to become... you're one of the reasons I left, leader of the already renouned and proclaimed "inner circle". I love being able to say this to you - because I don't need your respect! You don't matter anymore! You treat some people like shit, for no reason at all, and it's not right. You are a BG wanna-be who could never cut it in my book. So flame away dear Asz, flame away!

Last quote I promise.
    I actually turned down BG to be with Kazoku, and as for the "leader of the inner circle", well damn...I'm honored didn't know I had such a following.

This one is for the LS: THOSE THAT I HAVE TREATED LIKE SHIT POST HERE. I want to see who exactly I've done that too.

--------------------

<3 Ziddan {mine} {princess}

Aislinn Posted: Jun 15 2005, 03:02 PM

~Red Mage Kittay~

Took you long enough to post a response... most likely due to the fact that your jaw is still on the floor.

LMAO Asz, the slightly less than well-witted response that I expected. /applaud... Pfft your post only looks substantial to you because you copy+pasted half of mine! As for talking shit about you, I have better things to do. Your name means nothing to me, as do you. Again, I rest my case of "big talk" and knowing little.

You got pwned, get over it. It's stamped on your ass.

--------------------

You are a BG wanna-be who could never cut it in my book. So flame away dear Asz, flame away!

O_o Whaa?

cliffs notes?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

WTF! Will someone delete that shit, that's supposed to be in our OWN private forum and has absolutely nothing to do with BG and or its members.

Anyway you can give me the IP Address of that poster so I can ban it from our own forums as well, since we obviously cannot trust that individual.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

10/10.

edit: mixed up crovus with kasber for whatever reason

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Nope

I love how people post their private LS matters on this website. BG has become the Oprah or Dr. Phil of FFXI.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oprah?

more like jerry springer,

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Shit i'm wondering who the fuck did that bullshit, makes no damned sense, since that is nobodies business but the LS's.

Sorry for this useless thread, if someone could delete this bitch it would be better.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you turned down BG? i dont even remember that.... ><

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

well, this is the only forum that all HNM ls's on bahamut look at.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Way back in the day, I got an offer, but became too close with Kazoku so I didn't push the matter further.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabum
    well, this is the only forum that all HNM ls's on bahamut look at.
    Maybe, but this has no correlation with HNM's and hell unless I'm mistaken that was a private matter.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

oh didnt kno ^^

ur ls got some shady members

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Actually, majority of those members have left, apparently we still have one weed that we need to get rid of, someone give me a fucking flame thrower.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I guarantee nobody is going to read that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

im bored, so i skimmed

Please Delete this Thread.

We all know that this thread does not belong here. I apologize for whichever asshat posted this on your forums. It was copied and pasted from our private forums. It does not belong here, and is not for people to see. Again i apologize for this thread even being in existence. And if Kasber or Aislinn posted this....guys get a life. You left the ls, stop trying to make a big scene.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This is a fast growing thread. I bet 10 gils that it will outgrow the Vin Diesel thread.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Still pisses me off, any of the admins on to delete this shit. Sorry that it even popped up on here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast