Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fafnir Comments     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    Judah my friend, I have to break it to ya, but you are a retard lol
    This is coming from a person who spammed /say at Aspid camp like a moron? Coooooooool

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    Yeah, you should get that checked out by a professional...
    LMAO Check what? GAWD

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hirro, i'm such a noob

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And Hirro, weren't you the one saying about how people take this game to seriously in the other topic?

Judah wrote :

no one offered us a random.
    It may have seemed that way to you, but if you guys hadn't claimed fafnir and started killing it so fast, you would of seen that most of the ls's hadn't randomed yet.

We didn't do shit with it. We slept him and people started talkin shit to us and telling us some guy won the claim when we didn't even random. ok? ok.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

telling us some guy won the claim when we didn't even random. ok? ok.
    And did you ever PLAN on randoming? Or did you just plan on being jackass's about it?

according to judah, they "stepped up," which is a nice euphemism for completely disregarding the normal random procedure and stealing it

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

we did not steal it.......

Not at all.

We noticed that we were not included in the 'normal random procedure', and acted just as it would be if it didn't exist.

edit: now that the 'solution' people are proposing is not include us in it in the future - its no different from what happened today... thats smart.

was your shout filtered? i don't think ignoring people's requests qualifies as being excluded

If there was a shout - I did not see it. I was watching my log get filled with spam from SB's fight.

edit: let me ask you a question bert-

If you were at Fafnir, and SB/FF/UDF/ and hokuten were randoming with say.. FI wiping.. and no one even asked you or looked to intend your random... would you just sit there?

no i wouldnt just sit there. but instead of claiming and killing while everyone was organizing the random i would communicate and get included in the random

i know how this works. the time uchino called for help on KB we got our first claim ever on the mob but held it and arranged a random. it felt incredible to have a KB claim and a lot of people were saying just to kill it, but that wasnt right. it was an extreme rush probably just like you guys had now with your first time having fafnir claim but we overcame it and did the fair thing - and lost it - and didnt whine in public, and use that as justification for taking KB the next time someone wiped.

We're not whining in public.
    Your member made the first thread.

and its not that easy. When everyone else decides to random, and according everyone they already decided who got to fight it.. before we were even given a chance to random.. it just wasn't a situation thats easy to step out of -

people sitting there talking shit over say when we were the ones gettign fucked.. i mean.. it doesn't matter what is said - it already happened.. just I wish people would understand what happened before everyone talks shit and makes threats of mpk..

I mean - ppl posting "god its terrible on my server" - yea it probably is on their servers.. and i dont wanna see it turn out like shit.. but if ppl r gonna threaten shit and stuff.. give me a break.. UDF saying pretty much were gonna get MPKed.. thats really a solution.

Re: Fafnir Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    We haved camped fafnir well over 40 days without claiming
    using this (whining) as justification for having a right to claim over the random system is pure bs.

its realistic. I mean - you yourself have put stuff on the main page about how retarded king HNMs are.. and we've been just waiting around to fight this shit forever - and never get the chance because of FI claiming.. and suddenly were saposed to be like 'no thats cool' when people are like "FUCKIN ASSHOLES WE WON THE RANDOM" after not even randoming.

UDF saying pretty much were gonna get MPKed.. thats really a solution.
    Back it up. Nobody said you were going to get MPKed. Please don't make things up to try to deflect some of the heat from yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    i'm surprised nobody mpked them and just let them kill it after all that bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    make it flail?

shrug.

That's drastically different from saying, "you're going to get MPKed from now on."

I'm surprised nobody has killed Michael Jackson.

Oh snap... please don't report me for uttering death threats.

UDF saying pretty much were gonna get MPKed.. thats really a solution.