Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fafnir Comments     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I guess you guys didn't think that pissing off 3-4 ls at once by breaking the common courtesy rule will mount to anything serious.

Give me a break. Next time you guys fight fafnir or anything major, if I go in there and cast dia on it when it goes unclaimed, what are you going to do about it besides wiping to whatever that you guys are fighting. Like your leader said, call the gm? Those GMs saved end game for so many other servers, I'm sure they can save ours.

There is nothing you can do. Because there is nothing that anyone can do to prevent hnm fighting from becoming a savage free for all, hence people came together and made all these rules to make it work for everyone. The rules that you guys broke tonight by not /randoming with other ls.

It's pointless to keep arguing about this, the mob's dead hours ago. It's in Hokuten's best interest to rebuild their reputation and smooth things up with all the LS that they offended tonight. Acting like jerks on this forum really isn't helping. There are only so many hokuten members, and theres a few hundred of us. If your leader is too shortsighted to see this and believe that you guys can function on this server without the respect and courtesy of other linkshells, then let's just wait and see what happens. The road is long, don't think similar things won't happen to you guys in the future.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd cast dia on it next time but i care about my reputation

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Excerpt from BG front page
    ...we've gotten Fafnir twice - once with a huge Cobra (defined as running past the LS prepping to fight with an incredibly small number of people/reasonable jobs - in our case 5, and claiming, holding, and killing)
    Explain to me how this is legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    We're not whining in public.
    Your member made the first thread.
    but yet you whine in public.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you can't read Deme, than I'll explain. He apologized for their actions. Get it?

Screw Fapnir, this is better: http://www.gotused.com/42/games/poom/

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    but i care about my reputation
    Too bad you're not Mogi.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    ...we've gotten Fafnir twice - once with a huge Cobra (defined as running past the LS prepping to fight with an incredibly small number of people/reasonable jobs - in our case 5, and claiming, holding, and killing)
    Explain to me how this is legal?
    The difference is, Fafnir was up unclaimed, no other ls was fighting it. Other LS could have claimed it 30 min before we even got there and there's no way in hell they would random with us since there's only 2 of us there (me and Kuno), plus.. they were kinda busy with spiders >.>. Let me ask you this. If your LS with probably almost full alliance was at Aery and see a RDM and a BLM standing there watching at Fafnir, would you random with them or laugh at them when they try to claim and hold? Hell, they were probably laughing their ass off when they see me and Kuno spamming Cure 3 and 4 trying to stay alive and when I was laying down dead waiting for Raise 1 to get casted on me.
    If we weren't able to pull this off, that other LS would have like another 30 min to get ready and probably build tp to 900% since the 3 closest people to Aery was ninja x3

Sea Torques
    BG Level

difference was it's not a fafnir where people are about to wipe with 5 LSs there. the one we held with 5 epople was a fafnir up unclaimed, so pretty much free for all. we just happened to act quicker.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

We haved camped fafnir well over 40 days without claiming and - and today would have been no different if we didn't step up.
    You can go camp an NQ HNM 5 days in a row, and then lose it on random to an LS that shows up on the 6th day and wins random. It's completely unrelated.

I'm waiting to hear how Hokuten is going to make up for this.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

...we've gotten Fafnir twice - once with a huge Cobra(defined as running past the LS prepping to fight with an incredibly small number of people/reasonable jobs - in our case 5, and claiming, holding, and killing)
    Explain to me how /this/ is honrable?

P.S. You didn't answer my question, all you did was try to justify your actions.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    Judah my friend, I have to break it to ya, but you are a retard lol
    Heh, "The Belkinator" kinda reminds me of a younger version of Michael Jackson in that he's an adult with a childlike persona. Poor guy should grow up

Sea Torques
    BG Level

theres no need to justify our actions. its an unclaimed fafnir up

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Right, so you can claim it with 2 people. Ok I get it.

I remember when, who was it, Grieg or Cobra, not sure, told me that any LS can take HNM only if they have a tank with full PT to back him up and not hold it more than 10-20 mins. You had BLM and RDM hold it. Nice going.

So much for following the "rules" you so highly uphold.

Quote Originally Posted by Liltwin
    theres no need to justify our actions. its an unclaimed fafnir up
    So how is Hokuten in the wrong, when you say there's nothing wrong with killing an unclaimed mob?

it was walking around unclaimed for 30 minutes. what part of that don't you understand. How is this event similar to Hokuten not randoming. Are you guys saying that you guys don't respect the randoming rule?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The part where they held it with 2 people when another LS was moving in.

they had 30 minutes prior to that where they could've claimed.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    The part where they held it with 2 people when another LS was moving in.
    If by "moving in" you mean playing with a fuckton of spiders then I don't see how its similar at all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

SB was still fighting spiders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast