Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fafnir Comments     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fafnir Comments

I've told everyone in LS not to continue posting because right now its really not worth it. We haved camped fafnir well over 40 days without claiming and - and today would have been no different if we didn't step up. Arriving today at Fafnir there were FI, BG, FF, UDF, and some other JP ls which i forget the name (but they had multiple people wearing koenig bodies and were only there for about 30 minutes - i doubt they are crying right now). When SB claimed it - everyone is /sigh - of course, its rediculous seeing something popped claimed by another NA.. with all the bullshit suspicion about people using Bots, and the obvious admissions by some - this is a time right now where 'fair' isn't often 'fair'.

Now - what happened today may not have been 'fair' to some people, but let me try to explain my justification of the event. When SB started to wipe - people started to /random. I had recieved no tells anyone was going to random, nor anyone in my LS. None of us randomed. Before we even know whats going on - someone is saying some other person won the randoms and they are getting it. At this point, we call bullshit.

(note: i'm being told now that in the other thread windd is saying we spoke over say that we had the highest random. no one in LS said anything over say - with the exception of Jarek who mistyped that he skilled up)

I'm sorry if some peoples feelings got hurt, and I'm sorry if you feel the ... 30 minutes some of you spent out there was wasted... but when my LS camps something over 40 times with never getting claim - and we're saposed to random against UDF (who i've never seen in aery) or FF (who wiped to darters twice the other day) - you have to be fucking kidding me. About a month ago - FI wiped at like 5%.. and Saphire blade had shown up /while they were fighting it/ and made us random. We lost that random which wasnt deserved in the first place.

I was not going to have my LS make that mistake again.

I'm sorry.
    Judah

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

karma.

Xavier

Are you crying because its hard to get a claim? Thats the game you play. You've just screwed yourself over because the one day FI wasn't on the move, you totally ignored 3 years of regulation at all HNM camps. Now every single NA/JP LS will know not to random with you. I don't understand how "well it sucks we never get claim so we have to steal now and sorry" is a good justification for what happened.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

For the record, we (Undefeatable) have camped Fafnir a number of times, though certainly not 40+.

Our last camping experience resulted in 3-4 camps of only us vs FI. Guess who won every claim. Oh, and most of these camps were like 9AM JP time. Don't they sleep?

Don't they sleep?
    They sleep, when they put "AFK" on a comment box.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    Don't they sleep?
    They sleep, when they put "AFK" on a comment box.
    haha

Xavier - I'm not 'crying' about anything. We wern't included in the random - a random between a bunch of linkshells who usually /do not camp it/. The game is filled with botting by FI - and between BG and SB - pretty much the only NA linkshells who ever get claim.

Lets take a look at it - were saposed to be fair, set by rules your saying we were never a part of to begin with... and today we were not included in.

I remember a thread on this forum a while back where someone from BG was exchanging info with another for HQ HNM pop patterns... the person who I respect in BG and I will leave anon. for that reason - said he deleted darters. The guy turned around and posted it on the forum. Thread was gone within 5 minutes.

Yes. We are saposed to be fair. Understood.

and threatening to not include us in a random - as you didn't today.. I don't see how you think thats a solution.. Your saying you dont want an MPK war like on other servers - but your gonna out a party at camping from the system.

And I love how Berticus spun this as me saying we stole claim. They died. Unclaimed. We claimed. No one spoke to us about random. No one in our LS saw shout or say or anything.

Give me a fucking break.

Lets be realistic here.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Xavier - I'm not 'crying' about anything. We wern't included in the random - a random between a bunch of linkshells who usually /do not camp it/. The game is filled with botting by FI - and between BG and SB - pretty much the only NA linkshells who ever get claim.

Lets take a look at it - were saposed to be fair, set by rules your saying we were never a part of to begin with... and today we were not included in.

I remember a thread on this forum a while back where someone from BG was exchanging info with another for HQ HNM pop patterns... the person who I respect in BG and I will leave anon. for that reason - said he deleted darters. The guy turned around and posted it on the forum. Thread was gone within 5 minutes.

Yes. We are saposed to be fair. Understood.

and threatening to not include us in a random - as you didn't today.. I don't see how you think thats a solution.. Your saying you dont want an MPK war like on other servers - but your gonna out a party at camping from the system.

And I love how Berticus spun this as me saying we stole claim. They died. Unclaimed. We claimed. No one spoke to us about random. No one in our LS saw shout or say or anything.

Give me a fucking break.

Lets be realistic here.
    are you fucking retarded, you guys rolled last time. think. use your brain, if u have one.

Yes. we rolled Last time - do you remember who won? SB - how long had they been there? They showed up while FI was fighting it. You know that. That day you should have fought it - you beat our lot.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

like bert and xavier said, jpn can fucking outclaim us , why do u want to ruin our only chance of claiming stuff like fafnir.

ruin our chance at claiming? im not the one putting the bot on FI's computer.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

at least they agree with the /random. and nobody is perfect.

no one offered us a random. someone said someone won the random before we even knew wtf was going on. we were watching SB get rocked by darters.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    no one offered us a random. someone said someone won the random before we even knew wtf was going on. we were watching SB get rocked by darters.
    wow u are retarded. im done for the day. seeya

cool. name call and sign off.

ALRIGHT!

UR A DOODOO HEAD OK RUN!!!

we won fafnir vs FI without a bot yesterday

If you say so.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Judah my friend, I have to break it to ya, but you are a retard lol

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, you should get that checked out by a professional...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast