Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Ofreo because your an ass like fagtality.....

You came on to my ls forum to talk crap about it when this is your request to join:

Ok, I am aware that I do not completely meet the requirements. Here is my info:

Name: Orfeo

Race: Galka

Nation: Sandy

ZM Status: ZM4 needed (this is why I think I can't join yet)

CoP Status: On rivern site #A01

What I have to offer:

Well, aside from the fact that I would be the only galka... I have a good knowledge of the first parts of CoP missions. I have the promathia maps memorized, and as lady val and i forget who found it, I can lead a party to victory in the BC's. For phomunia aqueducts I can come, and all though I don't remember the way to the minotaur, I can organize and bring a successful party to the minotaur, and also through the library. I can also set up subligar farming runs.

Aside from that, not much. I level very fast, so will hit the level requirements within a week or two. I was level 60 a week ago

The reason I am applying now and not when I fully meet requirements is:

1) Valintino told me to.
    2) My linkshell (virtue) broke today. It was reformed, but the result was constant bickering among the members. We lost Borisan, Darkvalentine, and several other high levels so in my eyes the linkshell will be broken soon. We had a ZM4 run planned for tomorrow, but... that's not going to happen.

So, as you can see I have a bit of a problem

One last thing, I also have excellent gear. Double sniper's, emp hairpin, haubergeon, bomb core, and I'm sure that I am forgetting something. Axe and greataxe are both capped, polearm is near cap, and I am working on skilling up sword (130 right now).
    Point blank period dont come back ^_~-b thanks

Black Belt
    BG Level

didn't Virtue break like 3 months ago?

what's the point of bringing something like this up now?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

thats like 6 months old lol

it has to do with him flaming ppl on the PoS forum and slandering its members when he tried to join.... basicly the point is to show the contradiction....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by zelvious
    it has to do with him flaming ppl on the PoS forum and slandering its members when he tried to join.... basicly the point is to show the contradiction....
    I do not see how what Orfeo said in the text you posted was either a flame or libelous.

-_- He applied for PoS then gets shut down.... Fagtality is always startin sh... and gets shut down.... Orfeo wants to be a superhero and clown a LS that he tried to join.... and got shut down... lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

-_- He applied for PoS then gets shut down.... Fagtality is always startin sh... and gets shut down.... Orfeo wants to be a superhero and clown a LS that he tried to join.... and got shut down... lol
    Oh, ok. Well, thanks for adding yet another useless thread to the BG forums.

lmao... wtf would be considered a "useful" thread... You remind me of ppl that complain about shouts in jeuno...

You can take this thread to http://www.gorelated.com/ffxi and you can talk to Orfeo there. Not sure what you were wanting to accomplish by posting this, but if you want more drama its cool just take to our forums. I am sure BG and all the others that read the boards here are not trying to be the U.N.

lmao... wtf would be considered a "useful" thread... You remind me of ppl that complain about shouts in jeuno...
    And you remind me of the one shouting .........

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Useful

Useful

Not useless

Greatest thread in the history of the ineternet

Useless flame-bait drama thread

Does this thread ask or answer a question? Does it contribute to a debate? Is it in the least bit amusing and/or entertaining? Is this not a thread where the poster tried to insult someone, but did not succeeded? How is it the least bit not useless?

Look at Lokimika's thread about Fatality. Instead of flame-baiting Orfeo, this thread actually shows in a concrete way why his support is misguided.

Everyone knows I love to make irrelevant and less than useful posts, but at least I do not try to degrade people for shits and giggles.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

First of all Orfeo being a good friend of mine. He is nothing like Fatality.
    Yes Virtue broke several months ago, and yes that application was placed several months ago; therefore, Orfeo, having the human rights that he possesses, has the ability to change his mind and opinions over a certain period of time.

lol nice.

Zelvious is pissed off becaue I said that furiex is an ass (which he is). Hell, yesterday I got a couple /tells from PoS members saying "ignore furiex, nobody likes him" "he's an asshole".

I changed my mind about your linkshell when I got turned down because of who my friends are. Read that thread again. You will notice "fatality's friend..? no" etc. Turning somebody down because of who they know is bullshit, and that said, fuck PoS.

*waits for vid to tell him to die in real life, and furiex to say "WIPE TO GENBU*

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hah so funny Orfeo.

Way to drag me into this thread which I had no part of.

You got denied from PoS because everyone said you sucked as a Warrior. And you get all pissy and got to diss everyone in our LS. Here's a friendly advice drop them balls and be a man. I may be an asshole, so what? Omg, members in my LS think I'm an asshole. Let me go cry in a little corner. Hmm, is this corner taken Orfeo? Sorry, I'll go to another one.

this post is as dumb as the OP, Furiex sux everyone knows that.

Wait are you not the same person that was crying to me about a camp? When I was not even a party leader? Then you proceeded to trash my ls in /tell to me (well what was an old ls but you seem to think its the same one) even though only 3 members of the party were from my ls? So which corner were you crying in that day?

Actually I apologize for bringing it here and this post has nothing to do with PoS so flame me I really dont care.. Also didnt really care about the links to useful and not useful. As far as sounding like some one shouting in Jeuno lmao cause you just shouted back STFU ^_~-b good job!

TNT > FFXI we know drama better pic ok?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we'd make millions if we turned all this drama into an actual soap opera.

meh

/end thread...