BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dynamis sandy drop o.o     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dang, my LS has done 3 Dynamis-Sandys and only gotten 2 or 3 AFs in each (excluding relic weapons, which seems to drop of everything we kill lol), and unfortunately I haven't seen a BRD piece.

I guess we need to work on getting our speed up a lil.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

We got I believe 8 pieces in xarca durring a full moon and both ring+mantle from dynamis lord. Maybe just coincidence. >;3

LazyShell
    BG Level

brd af2 hat and brd af2 pants are the most common drops i've seen in dynamis xarcabard.

i think brd af2 pants i've seen drop 3-5 times and rdm af2 hat same thing.

I don't do xarc that often though.

Also, having a large dynamis LS helps with drop rate tremendously. The more the people you have = the more drops you get. That explains why a run that kills dynamis lord rewards so much af2

that was the problem, we had at most 2 alliance, my own alliance was missing 4 after half an hour

nothing dropped for half an hour when ppl were dozing off, then 2 bst, 2 nin AF drop within 10 mins lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Also, having a large dynamis LS helps with drop rate tremendously. The more the people you have = the more drops you get. That explains why a run that kills dynamis lord rewards so much af2
    Ironic seeing as how usually the less people I have in a PT the drops rates are better but I am guessing Dynasis is a completly different set up.

yes.......when i solo coffer key mobs drop rate on key is at least 25% lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

We got like 12 or 13 af2s from Bastok last month, which was the best I've ever personally seen... My favorite SS from it was when 3 dropped at around the same time

Best Xarcabard was in April when we got THF hands, PLD body, RNG body and DRK helm, and the run right after it we got another 2x THF hands @_@

8. 2005-06-19 04:12

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Some of the best drops came from our linkshell's San d'Oria run yesterday afternoon. It's not 13 from bastok as I listed but it's noted for having drops for jobs that almost never get their AF2s dropped.

Scout's Braccae
    Koga Hakamax2
    Monster Trousers
    Wyrm Greaves
    Cleric's Cap
    Valor Gauntlets

If only there was a way to factor out the BST and the DRG stuff. Too bad the goblin in Zvahl you can't trade your AF2 and get back something else. -_-

And man, you guys make Xarcabard seem so much fun with all the drops that comes with it.

We had a crappy Windurst run last night, we DID win though so about 30+ are now cleared for Dynamis - Beaucidine :D We got: SAM, RNG, and BLM.

Surprisingly when doing San d'Oria we get WHM pretty commonly, RDM is rare, PLD is just a myth, it literally has dropped probably only twice (both from bastok) in every Dynamis we've done. RNG is relatively common too, we usually get one per San d'Oria run. Couple relic daggers and swords dropped last night, bastards outlotted me >.>

Also, that pull for the Mega Boss seriously blows XD We were running low with 3 minutes left (had 3 minute warning), and the THFs kept fucking around with "I don't wanna pull, you pull," which is the stupidest shit I ever fucking saw. Then the mages just got pissed and one of them went to sac pull it, pathetic >.> We did beat it in time though <.<

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Mage sac pull? Who's herald gaiters were lent out? :D

Had 3 Cleric Duckbills drop in dynamis-windurst last week. Needless to say it made a lot of WHMs happy that day (we have 6). But I pray no more WHM cuz it will just end up in the 'to desynth' pile.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Nice sig tron

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just outta curiosity:

On average, how many thf's you got in dynamis ??

I usually go me (TH3), another guy (TH3), and usually a 3rd (TH2)...I find the drops to be sub par, imo.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Your drops are subpar because you don't know how to activate TH3 properly.

Your THF must have stoneskin on while dia 2 is cast on you. Then you must sub mnk and land the finishing blow with counter while asleep.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Janice

Your THF must have stoneskin on while dia 2 is cast on you. Then you must sub mnk and land the finishing blow with counter while asleep.
    Are you sure? I thought the THF had to have a lucky egg in his mog house storage, use an onion dagger, spin around exactly 3 times during the battle, then shout "I am the Eggman Ku ku ka-choo!" to get TH3 to activate.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I thought TH only worked if you was Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice

Are you sure? I thought the THF had to have a lucky egg in his mog house storage, use an onion dagger, spin around exactly 3 times during the battle, then shout "I am the Eggman Ku ku ka-choo!" to get TH3 to activate.
    LOL

You see that endo? Let's try it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by 2D
    Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?
    That's a very good question. When the moon is going up, clockwise; when it is going down, counter-clockwise.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Just outta curiosity:

On average, how many thf's you got in dynamis ??

I usually go me (TH3), another guy (TH3), and usually a 3rd (TH2)...I find the drops to be sub par, imo.
    We have 2 THFs go most of the time, unless the other 2 THFs (2nd jobs) come as THF. TH4 + TH3.