Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

10992 views :O

I provided my info to Aromas as well... I started bitching about him in PT chat seeing if two people from Bahamut knew anything, and one of the PT members just happened to be in the HNMLS that invited him... and everything combined with this thread resulted in having Fatality kicked.

Fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    i bet u she knows how to say "sorry JP PT onry"
    shut up moggy.

sry, only pic i have of Death in the folder, can't really tell what she looks like, but its obviously not a male elvaan. and i don't think the samurai on remora has ashura body, full god eq, full mnk/sam/nin sabjuration, and full SAM AF2.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nope, Hume Female SAM stance. And, damn... that's a nice shot. oO; Settings prease. =D

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Aren't you in PG? That's a real nice attitude to have towards JPs.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Aren't you in PG? That's a real nice attitude to have towards JPs.

he's still right.

8=====>

BG Level

I think most of us can agree that 80% of the NA PTs out there usually suck. Most NAs get to camp, someone leaves after 40 mins, and then you get a /tell while seeking in Jeuno to come to a PT that's already in like say KRT. You get there, someone else leaves after 30 mins, wait for another replacement. EXP for another 30 mins, someone else has to go. PT disbands. It makes me want to say JP PT only, too.

Edit: Anyways, isn't this thread supposed to be about how Fatality is a noob?

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    I think most of us can agree that 80% of the NA PTs out there usually suck. Most NAs get to camp, someone leaves after 40 mins, and then you get a /tell while seeking in Jeuno to come to a PT that's already in like say KRT. You get there, someone else leaves after 30 mins, wait for another replacement. EXP for another 30 mins, someone else has to go. PT disbands. It makes me want to say JP PT only, too.

8=====>

BG Level

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess all of you have WONDERFUL NA PTs 100% of the time.

I <3 getting 6k exp a pt too.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This is why I no longer do the replacement thing. If I get an invite to be the replacement tank <No Thanks.> Like last night the RNG had to go AFK for 20 to do something in RL, so we waited 20 min (I did my laundry.....), he came back and PT'd for another 2 hours making decent EXP. So yeah I don't get pissed when I see JP Only.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wow.... some people need a Live Journal...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

some people need to stop being japn wanna-bes lol.

there are sucky NAs and sucky JPs. They have better connection and many have been playing longer than us, especially since there are still new people joining the game.

either way...some japn people i know who say "JP PT ONLY" just wanted japn pt cuz it sucks when they're in a pt and they cant communicate at all. i can understand.

8=====>

BG Level

I'm sorry I was stating a fact from my experiences. I'm stating how I feel towards EXP PTs these days, and I was mostly referring to NA PTs that do the replacement thing. If you enjoy replacement pts, however, good for you. /cheer

Edit: My posts didn't say anything about communication between JPs and NAs, nor did I say anything about people's playing skills. It was about NA parties, especially the replacement type of NA PTs. How often do you see a JP PT replace someone everytime someone has to leave? Well, from ::my:: experiences, I've never had a JP PT do that. This was my point in saying it makes me want to say JP PT only, too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i didnt even say the word "replacement" so...umm...ya.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

cat fight gogo

Arwyn's a grape, so technically, it's not a cat fight.

so about that fatality guy on Remora...

editedlolz

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

omg you can hit F5 to refresh... I was bored and absent mindedly was clicking my mouse... didn't know I did it that many times 0.0

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dear Diary,
    I fibbed I couldn't humanly click something 10,000 times and not get carpel tunnel syndrome ^^