Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

So Gilsellers Almost Killed KB Today ....

On Asura, gilsellers KS King Behemoth @50%, Armada(ls who claimed, of course) claims back at 45%. Armada takes it to 40% and yet another KS from gilsellers. Gilsellers take it from 40% to 1%, where Armada reclaims and kills. What the ****?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

whoa pics?

and i though this was on bahamut lol

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Wayfarer got King today on Bahamut.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I took pic but they came out like shit . It was some crazy stuff, massive death.

People sure do make this game suck.

1 month ago - Killed KB once, Won claim on next KB, mule claim+CFH, on the assumption that we bot, because we're NA claiming over JP. Next KB claimed by JP LS, Gilsellers attempt to steal, which nowadays has a rumor floating around that an NA LS paid the gilsellers to KS+CFH on KB so that they might have a chance to take it, and -not- be blamed for it.

Watch people ruin a game that everyone loves to play. Even the gilsellers love to play, it's obvious that they love what they do, else you wouldn't see them on 24/7.

Sad shit, people are stupid.

-Kwijiboe

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I built a chair... that has an IV hooked up to it so I never ever have to leave my chair again. On a lighter note, there was a korean guy that died playing EQ because he stayed in his chair for three days and didn't go to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortibody
    I built a chair... that has an IV hooked up to it so I never ever have to leave my chair again. On a lighter note, there was a korean guy that died playing EQ because he stayed in his chair for three days and didn't go to the bathroom.
    dont you mean a colostamy(sp) bag