+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

OMGZ!!!! b00bies arent just for Crimbo!!!!

Breast Casting Kit

This makes a fantastic gift for a partner and is really fun to do. Capture your curves today and have them last forever. Casts can be done with hands covering or holding the breasts (great for extra cleavage) and are wall mountable

also for the kinky minx's

Candy Bra

This delicious Candy Bra is both sweet and sexy...

Candy G-String

A sweet and sexy G-String made from candy beads...

With these I have an excuse ta lick or bite

WATCH OUT LADIES!!!

editedlolz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wowsers.

Just wowsers.

Banned.

BG Level

a

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You maybe able to cut off my e-penis.... but your never take my real penis alive >.>

Banned.

BG Level

a

Relic Shield
    BG Level

right..... this post is for people with a sense of humour... not a forum troll thats post count is mainly pictures

Banned.

BG Level

a

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Did kids at your school used to ping those candy bracelets at each other? I'd be pretty nonplussed if someone pinged a g-string candy in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Did kids at your school used to ping those candy bracelets at each other? I'd be pretty nonplussed if someone pinged a g-string candy in my face.
    They used to do that to me, then it got outta hand and I beat up one kid, I kinda miss getting pinged now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    They used to do that to me, then it got outta hand and I beat up one kid, I kinda miss getting pinged now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Same. I got suspended for 5 fucking days and missed exams..

Luckily they let me rewrite them, but still.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

please tell me the G-string doesnt have a candy thingy for the back.... great now i just pictured a 300lbs woman wearing em.... ugh i need sleep..

Quote Originally Posted by Roree
    please tell me the G-string doesnt have a candy thingy for the back.... great now i just pictured a 300lbs woman wearing em.... ugh i need sleep..
    That's confusing to picture, either because of the ammount of candy necessary to achieve that, or either by the fact that they'll try to wear it after eating the beads themselves, wich then makes it really scary.

I mean common, I don't know any sugar-addicted person that would be able to even wear such things for over 30m.