Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3

    You know you play too much ffxi when...

    You start to type a website and type /sea all theorderls.com

    cause I sure just did ><

  2. #2

    Re: You know you play too much ffxi when...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami
    You start to type a website and type /sea all theorderls.com

    cause I sure just did ><
    Perfectly normal. I don't know what you're ranting about.

  3. #3
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,352
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You know you are playing too much FFXI when you try tab to use a translater while posting on foru[tab][enter].

  4. #4
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3

    Re: You know you play too much ffxi when...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami
    You start to type a website and type /sea all theorderls.com

    cause I sure just did ><
    Perfectly normal. I don't know what you're ranting about.
    Not ranting just wondering what other things people tend to do because they play too much ffxi ^^

  5. #5

    you say Aggro when A person comes in for a chat with you

  6. #6
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    you say Aggro when A person comes in for a chat with you
    I've gotten boss aggro a few times. I wish I had sneak and invis at my job.

  7. #7

    I used to habitually hit esc while chatting on aim, accidently closing my chat windows, that was annoying.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I used to habitually hit esc while chatting on aim, accidently closing my chat windows, that was annoying.
    Same.

  9. #9
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    you say Aggro when A person comes in for a chat with you
    I've gotten boss aggro a few times. I wish I had sneak and invis at my job.
    I thought he had true-sight. :wink:

  10. #10

    oh yeah and I used to type /l before messages on aim on accident and people would be like wtf does that mean? unless of course it was to someone who played ffxi, then they were like /l back cause they did it too

  11. #11
    Akiro
    Guest

    omfg i did all of that, the damn Esc window thing pissed me off cause i would forget what i wrote, as well as trying to type some places to other FFXI members over MSN i would hit the tab key trying to use auto translate at least 2-4 times wondering why i would not work.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I used to habitually hit esc while chatting on aim, accidently closing my chat windows, that was annoying.
    Same.
    I do that all the time, thinking im going to delete everything, instead closing it. lol

  13. #13

    i usually hit control + n instead of Esc, but i still feel stupid as hell when i use it out of FF.

  14. #14
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I try to put myself on auto-run

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    595
    BG Level
    5

    sometimes when im riding my bike, i fall off and hurt myself badly, but its ok i just cure III myself

  16. #16
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    sometimes when im riding my bike, i fall off and hurt myself badly, but its ok i just cure III myself
    You didn't have Stoneskin up?

  17. #17
    Akiro
    Guest

    i am so cool i blink that

  18. #18
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You know you play too much FFXI when you quit and realize thats all you did for a year and don't know how to do anything else

    I still use tab on words..i realized after FFXI i now can only spell alot of words 25% of the way then hit tab..after that i just use a diffrent word seeing i forgot how to spell all the danm words on Auto translate

  19. #19

    I hate when I hit escape on AIM, MSN, and Yahoo... I solved the problem with Gaim though... I have it set to show previous message history... Very use full when your used to FFXI controls. Also I have had the Auto-translate problem a little to much... Its to the point where I do it on webpages and hit enter and it submits incomplete apps and stuff... Very annoying.

  20. #20
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,410
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    No, i was in the Commons at my college and stood in front of the coffee shop debating whether or not to buy a fruit smoothie...i wasnt sure if it would refresh my mp

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Game for when you can't play FFXI
    By Joran in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-03-13, 12:44
  2. How many people did you get into playing FFXI
    By Eddie in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 2007-01-08, 15:18
  3. Too much FFXI??
    By Fruitloopsakaevalime in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2005-02-12, 21:37