+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Girl Troubles...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Girl Troubles...

This is very Serious! I don't want any flaming and facts would nice!

So I met this girl that lived in New Jersey while she was visiting my area during September... We started talking alot she went back home to New Jersey... Me and her decided to be girlfriend/boyfriend. For a while everything was going great... I met her some of her friends on AIM and stuff... I started to hear some rumors about her cheating on me and I said it can't be true because I trusted her alot... I kept mentioning it and soon she admited to it. We worked things out and I talked to the guy... They only kissed because it never got that far because she admited it after they where going out for a week... So everything was fine and dandy... We where getting along just fine until I heard from 1 and only 1 of her friends that she was dating a guy named Frank... Now they where having a fight at the time so I asked her and she said "Thats bull **** I would never do that to you I already learned my lesson. Shes just trying to get back to me for me spredding a rumor about her" So I let that go because I belived her and I have had friends I had a fight with spread rumors about me before. So about 2 months passed... Everything was going great... No rumors... Nothing at all... We started to plan for me to come see her and stuff and I asked my dad and her and my dad talked and it was ok with them as long as I earned ALL of the money... Since I had a job at the time... Well shortly after that discussion I quit because I was getting treated like shit by all of the other employees there plus I was only making $5-$6 an hour so it wasn't really enough to put up with it. I told her I quit and then about 2-3 weeks later I hear from this guy asking if me and Amanda where still dating... I said yes and I asked why... Well he responded saying that she gave his friend a note asking him to go out with her... I didn't belive it at first but then he says he scanned it just incase I said yes me and her where still going out... So I directly connect with him and sure enough its her handwriting...(I know this because I had gotten a letter the day before this saying how much she loved me and stuff.) So I ask her about it then I put him on 3-way and she admits to it and says shes sorry... I let that go because she admited to it right away...
    (I know by now I should have given up on her but I loved her so much so I gave her 1 last chance)
    So he talks to me a little here and there for the next month and I get his myspace link and whatnot. Then suddenly after the month changed after a week we stopped talking because he was never online(Turns out he blocked me) he kept his myspace updated frequently... I start seeing him writing stuff about him and her going out and I start to question her about it... She says hes mad because she turned him down and stuff... A few days later she admits to going out with him because she felt sorry because he just broke up with his girlfriend so I ask him and thats all good and true. I keep hearing stuff and I decide I'm fed up with all of this because now I have at least 5 people telling me its true... So I break up with her... She crys alot and we end up being good friends... We helped eachother out with eachothers problems and we kept talking and she said she broke up with Jason so she asks me out again... I said no... Not until you prove yourself... She says shes willing to get a recording... I suggested 3-way again but she said no let me do it my way... So I wait for the recording... It was like a week or so later and no recording so I start to ask her about it every time me and her talk and still no recording... So finally after a few weeks she decides 3-way is a much better idea (I had threatened to never talk to her again) So she does and she says to him she never wants anything to do with him again. So I we start to get closer and closer again. Then we start going out and stuff and then he keeps writing stuff on his my space then one day when I ask her about it she says oh... Hes just jaelous... So I'm like ok because me and him started talking a little on and off over her screen name because I had her password... The next day... His myspace blog posts are gone all deleted and same with his comments... A few weeks pass and then another post pops up and I read it and it says they are really dating and that he asked her to make out with his friend Matt... She didn't know him and she said she said no its not true... I have about 5 other people saying that he is full of ****! So yeah I belive that... Another post pops up saying bassicly the same thing. So I break up with her again and she admits to everything and I told her I cheated on her and had sex with another girl and then she admits to having sex with the guy she was dating behind my back... So I still talk to her but a little less and I start posting on my MySpace and Xanga telling everything she did to me... Then I started a new Xanga that she couldn't find and I started calling her a slut on it and stuff... She finds it and gets pissed off at me... Then just recently she said her dad found my Xanga and is pissed off at me and threatened to call the cops... I'm scared out of my wits because I was turning 18 1 day after...

(Very Important Even If You Don't Read All Of It)
    So I back off on the name calling and stuff... Then I start to do it again after I had read the Xanga Terms of Abuse(Article 1).
    (/end Important Part)

I quoted it on my site and then said he can't call the police on me. The next day she says hes pissed and he called the cops...(I think its a lie because so far no cops have come to my house or contacted me) so I get scared and I delete all of my posts on both of my chatterbox, xanga, and cleared the Chatterbox Post history so there is not proof.

Article 1:
    FREE SPEECH ON XANGA

We at Xanga are enormous believers in free speech.

That means that we put up with a certain amount of content and language that we don't necessarily like or agree with. In our minds, this is part of the cost of Free Speech.

The only time we question that belief is when Free Speech comes into conflict with users' physical safety. Safety always wins out over Free Speech.

(It never elevated to where it would harm her physical safety)

(The Question Below In Case You Don't Feel Like Reading that whole thing)
    She says theres a new law in New Jersey about online harrasment saying I could get arrested for it... So what I'm wondering is if I really can get arrested for it even though Xanga clearly states that freedom of speech will only be questioned if the person is put in harms way?

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. Please remember no flaming and thank you.

Thanks again,
    DarkMistSkeleton

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

A) You met a girl and had a long distance relationship.
    B) You expected that relationship to be rock solid after only knowing her for about 3 months, tops.
    C) You came here and posted about it, expecting not to get flamed or ripped on.
    D) I highly doubt that anything serious will happen with any law enforcement agency, so just let it go.
    E) You came here and posted about it, expecting not to get flamed or ripped on.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

i am not going to read that

I understand that I probably will get flamed and ripped on but I still would like an awnser. Also is the that I mentioned real or is it just some bull****? If it is real will it still affect me even though I don't live in New Jersey?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

http://www.medialaw.org/Content/Navigat ... is%20Libel?

Can I Be Sued for Something I Put on the Internet?

Yes. The laws regarding defamation apply to Internet as they do to more traditional media. However, federal law protects Internet service providers (ISPs) and other interactive computer services from many lawsuits.

Slut
    Pronunciation Key (slt)
    n.

1. A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
    2. A woman prostitute.
    2. A slovenly woman; a slattern.
    pro·mis·cu·ous
    Pronunciation Key (pr-msky-s)
    adj.

1. Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.
    2. Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate.
    3. Casual; random.
    4. Consisting of diverse, unrelated parts or individuals; confused: “Throngs promiscuous strew the level green” (Alexander Pope).
    I called her a slut because her friends say it was more than just one guy and some of them she didn't know but I kind of guess its opinion on how many people she sleeps with before she is considered a slut.

I also called her a liar wich was very true because she lied and still does... So yeah... Can I still get sent to cort for it if the statements are true?(I figure not.) Also the only people who saw it where Her, Her Dad, MY Friends(Wich didn't like her in the first place), and me. I don't think you could loose fame with someone who already loves her(Her dad) and people that already don't like you(My friends) and the person that is saying it(Me) So can I still get sent to court?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions I just want to make sure I'm in the clear.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

well...i wont go into detail about my opinions of your so-called many times off and on relationship, because i'm sure you already know. harrassment in general is illegal,but when it comes to the internet, its somewhat complicated. xanga is protected by their rules and regulations. although she may find what you wrote to be a form of defamation of character (which it is), there is truth behind it, so it really would not matter. as for harrassment, unless you went and posted that on HER xanga or what not, then it is not harrassment. it was her choice to read your xanga. she was not forced therefore is not your responsibility. anyway, you're fine. you definitely need relationship counseling in general, but you're fine.

ok i have to say it. i cant believe you got back with her so many times after she cheated on you so much....... yea you loved her, but she didnt love you nor have any respect for you. and you allowed that all to happen over and over

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

dude, she cheated on you over and over again. I really hope you aren't still seeing her...

second, i don't think the cops can do anything about it because you really aren't hurrasing he. It's a internet thing...but to be safe, just forget about her all together and move on.

So no matter what I'm safe or could there be a law in New Jersey that could get me in trouble? Also Arwyn you don't mind if I quote you do you?

It's time to bring back everyone's favorite image.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...re-o-meter.jpg

Thank you very much Scunsion but I'm trying to make sure I'm safe not get flamed by someone! You could have just passed this thread by and not bothered me and wasted about 1-2 minuets of your time. Anyway:

So no matter what I'm safe or could there be a law in New Jersey that could get me in trouble? Also Arwyn you don't mind if I quote you do you?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

quote on your xanga? lol. if u really feel that u need to?

i would just ignore her and stop worrying about it. if that was my dad, he would be less worried that its on the internet, and more worried about how he'd kill me for being such a ho.

you're just feeding the flame...just let it go

Quote Originally Posted by XaocRamuh
    A) You met a girl and had a long distance relationship.
    B) You expected that relationship to be rock solid after only knowing her for about 3 months, tops.
    C) You came here and posted about it, expecting not to get flamed or ripped on.
    D) I highly doubt that anything serious will happen with any law enforcement agency, so just let it go.
    E) You came here and posted about it, expecting not to get flamed or ripped on.

Akiro

wall-o-text

Scunsion I'm really getting tired of that Care-o-Meter crap so I made you this... Its a bit crudly made because I wanted to get it done quick so here you go:

http://home.comcast.net/~alphaomega_...ss-o-meter.JPG

I thank you all for helping me (Especially Arwyn). Have a great morning/afternoon/night.

Thanks Again,
    DarkMistSkeleton

Now would be the time to turn this post into some kind of opinion/random weird picture thing so I will go first... I know this has been posted but no matter what it is still cool... I will delete it if a mod tells me to!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMistSkeleton
    Scunsion I'm really getting tired of that Care-o-Meter crap so I made you this... Its a bit crudly made because I wanted to get it done quick so here you go:

my L is kinda fucked up come on >.> put some effort in your work

Akiro

let me sum it up for you

SHE PLAYED YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can we go onto something more important? besides careing about your sad love life?