New Spam Forum
    BG Level

photo shopped?
    or how'd u get that in translator? o.O

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok I know all those are in the /recast, but how the hell did you get them in translator?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

LOL

perfect thread for my NEW SIG!!!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LOL

That needs the INCOMING! baby.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

!!! i'd do it but i don't have photoshop installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    perfect thread for my NEW SIG!!!
    rofl that's awesome judah

Im not going to write a tutorial on it but, to make up your own translators you copy the red and green brackets from the log and put them in a macro and you can type what you want inbetween. (it will not translat the text)

To do the ones already coded into the game like above you put like utusemi: ni in a macro, open the macro file and hex edit the digit up one.

To get the elemtant icons in the chat use POLUTILs and just put <Element: Fire> and save the macro. (there is a sepcial character used it not the <> exacly its ≺≻... ez way to do it is insert a any auto translat and it will look like <[004505454] Holy>, just delete everything in the < > And type Element: Fire)

more info

editedlolz

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    Im not going to write a tutorial on it but, to make up your own translators you copy the red and green brackets from the log and put them in a macro and you can type what you want inbetween. (it will not translat the text)
    Lost you here... what do you mean "Copy the red and green brackets from the log"?

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Lost you here... what do you mean "Copy the red and green brackets from the log"?
    Go into Playonline\FINAL FANTASY XI\temp you should have 1-15.log. Open (in notepad) some of them and look around till you see something like this.

That is {Provoke} used in the /party. The circaled parts are the red and green { }. Copy the whole thing (with the provoke in the middle) into a macro. I have always used Vanahand to copy and past into and save the macro. It might not work if you use POLUtils macro editer.

Once its copyed and saved, load up the game, go to to the macro and you can change what the provoke is. Its basicly just the { and } are icons and you type what you want into the middle of it. When you do this the text is NOT translated and no one can get it in their auto-trans menu.

lmao! he let you out to send items back, omg. Wish they did that before they were banning me.. -.-

"Because you are honest and admitted, I will punish you."

So if you aren't honest and don't admit it, you're free to continue on, mpking, hacking, botting, duping.

Awesome.

GM's are so fucking.. bleh. I swear the game would be EXACTLY the same without GM's, they're just there to give you a false sense of security.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Go into Playonline\FINAL FANTASY XI\temp you should have 1-15.log. Open (in notepad) some of them and look around till you see something like this.

That is {Provoke} used in the /party. The circaled parts are the red and green { }. Copy the whole thing (with the provoke in the middle) into a macro. I have always used Vanahand to copy and past into and save the macro. It might not work if you use POLUtils macro editer.

Once its copyed and saved, load up the game, go to to the macro and you can change what the provoke is. Its basicly just the { and } are icons and you type what you want into the middle of it. When you do this the text is NOT translated and no one can get it in their auto-trans menu.
    ; ;

When I try this (didn't work in POLUtil, so I tried it in VanaHand... same result) in the game it would come out as (if I were to try the auto-trans for "sky"): ?sky?

=\