Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Tools Up the Butt     submit to reddit submit to twitter

interesting to see which craft or NPC can do that....

"If you bring me a stack of 99 shihei, and a honey pot - I can turn the 99 shihei into a Butt Plug!"

*Butt plugs stack to 12, and can be stored in 1 butt slot.

hey, you said ninja tools up the butt.....

WHY DONT YOU GO PUT YOUR HEAD IN SOMETHING REAL OK MAKOJIN PEACOCK CHRAM OK 14 MIL!!

quivering ninja tools is actually a pretty good idea.

Ninja is already pimp. This = Ninja+1.

Too bad I found at last night I suck at tanking Damselflies 'cause I'm a Taru--one Cursed Sphere = 1/3rd my HP, one hit = 1/3rd my HP {All right!} Fucking Double Attack and AoE hell...

At least people will have no excuse for running out of Shihei in skyWeapon PT now.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

SE stole my idea. Now all they need to do is steal my idea about giving players extra inventory to exclusively store medicine/food items (or make prism powders/silent oils stackable to 99).

*while the mobs hitting you*

"Oh shit, I have to unquiver my shihei!"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That is a pretty damn pimp that they are finally adding ninja tool bundles. Also adding in Homing and Returning rings to CP is great too.

At least this next update has a few glimmers of potential.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin

A good Ninja makes sure he has enough in inventory same can happen if you run out of Shihei without the quivers.

I guess these two things are pretty nice, having the option to stack Shihei-stacks, for the other nin-tools not really that important. Also a Jueno Warp ring is pretty nice, so you can set Homepoint at Ro-Maeve Entrance ;D

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Quote Originally Posted by Makochin

A good Ninja makes sure he has enough in inventory same can happen if you run out of Shihei without the quivers.

I guess these two things are pretty nice, having the option to stack Shihei-stacks, for the other nin-tools not really that important. Also a Jueno Warp ring is pretty nice, so you can set Homepoint at Ro-Maeve Entrance ;D
    I carry all tools around with me... just having the ability to have 3 stacks of one tool on me just in case a PT goes overboard in time is always a nice thing. I use all six elementals, my enfeebles, and still Utsusemi...

Plus we can buy in bulk now, and keep it stored easier so that we don't run out. It has benefits--then again, it's primary resourcefullness is Shihei, just as you said.

Old Merits
    BG Level

thats why i said "its not THAT important"... its so damn cool you actually get rid of the shihei slots what will save you like 3-6 slots each EXP PT. i barely use more then 1 stack of the rest, but thats cause i pt with rl friend and iam ok with hate after two sata.

Last PT I was in, I used a Jack-o-Lantern and am now convinced that CHR has some enmity factors.

I couldn't keep hate for anything.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I did that once too, I thought 10+ eva and acc would be uber for a lv 30ish nin, but after I used it hate control went bye bye.

I lost hate alot faster with Jacko rather then Naravin. I think chr is a factor in enmity decrease, more chr = less hate decreased and less chr = more hate decreased (both are over time of course). I heard that somewhere else but it would make sense to why Koenig has a shitload of chr, and why brds can get hate with full chr set up.

Of course, this isn't proven...

-10 Charisma from Jack O' Lanterns..

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Similar to quivers, players will soon be able to bundle multiple stacks of 99 ninja tools as one item. The player can accumulate 12 stacks of 99 ninja tools in one item slot. In short, players will be able to carry twelve times more ninja tools in each slot than before!
    My chair is now stained.

E. Body
    BG Level

Finally, why did it take them so long to implement this? :/

'cause it's SE.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They should make Kabura/Demon/Scorpion arrows quiverable too =.=

every bolt/arrow should quiver