Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

orz, so me getting a pearl to Needlove was for nothing and I'm just gonna lose it D:

I'm trying to get a pearl to sunboy now, but am I trying for nothing? ; ;

Heres an idea how to fix the problem - - - -

stop supporting the people who buy gil!

blacklist them, dont help them, treat them like shit - -

make buying gil undesirable.

you can start with all the UAE FF members.

Hhuae told me in tell he bought gil - his excuse was, and I quote

"I have money and I can spend it how i want to, you would too if you had money."

(reported to GM.)

(edit: and before someone jumps on me about saying UAE RMT again - go look in the AH under every expensive item you can think of - - - you'll see "Godspirit"; this guy was in our LS as a level 70 blm rank 4 when we first started.. he had NO good gear... then boom, hes leveling ninja and has every piece of expensive as shit you can think of.. hell - he bought a fucking cursed dalmatica off AH, like hes ever gonna get one in knights. roflecopter.)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bune was crazy today >_>

Gil seller wars! And I brought my popcorn this time! :D

yea. heard that shit was bananas.

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    (edit: and before someone jumps on me about saying UAE RMT again - go look in the AH under every expensive item you can think of - - - you'll see "Godspirit"; this guy was in our LS as a level 70 blm rank 4 when we first started.. he had NO good gear... then boom, hes leveling ninja and has every piece of expensive as shit you can think of.. hell - he bought a fucking cursed dalmatica off AH, like hes ever gonna get one in knights. roflecopter.)
    Ya.. I see godspirits name on shit for every job. I think I have even seen him on the juggernaut list...or woodville, one of the two.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I read or heard someplace that another mmorpg (Not final fantasy, I think it was an everquest game) was setting up a server where you could RMT from the game company directly. Might be bullshit, I dont know but my point is I hope SE doesn't go down that path. I guess that's one way to destroy gil sellers but it doesn't really solve the problem and probably only makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoticus
    I read or heard someplace that another mmorpg (Not final fantasy, I think it was an everquest game) was setting up a server where you could RMT from the game company directly. Might be bullshit, I dont know but my point is I hope SE doesn't go down that path. I guess that's one way to destroy gil sellers but it doesn't really solve the problem and probably only makes it worse.
    Yeah, I believe it was EQ2. My friend who plays it said that people do RMT in the normal servers, so the Sony decided that they could make more money by setting up special servers where you can buy gear and everything from them.

Old Merits
    BG Level

like hes ever gonna get one in knights
    Go fuck yourself Judah

hahahahaha

Old Merits
    BG Level

lol that was quick