Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Extermination of gilsellers campaign

Any idea?

think S-E is doing what they did last time.

I recently reported a player who admitted he RMTed over tell - after i talked mad shit about him RMTing.. figures..

GM basically said cant deal with it case by case and its gonna all happen at once... in fewer words..

cross ur fingers next patch eliminates watucks, as well as giving us retarded hats.

nuke china

but then where would i get my plastic jewelry to sell in my quarter machines?

By quivering NIN tools. You said you could make butt plugs--I wonder what else you can make?

hmmm idk.

hey remember on vent when you said you RMTed to buy ammo for ranger?

ohhh ok now ur done talking.

You can only slow down or speed up the process of gilsellers. Only SE can stop it ; ;

Nice sig judah, haha

Remember when you flipped out blisted me and said 'fuck you leave' etc over 100 times on Vent just because I got the pop time for Old Two Wings (lol at the sadness of this) and decided to go camp it the next day so I could actually make money? You didn't even offer to camp it together. You just flipped out and went insane like a fucking selfish child. The picture in your sig is a very good impression of your behavoir and your mental ability.

God, that's even sadder. And I was actually trying to be nice to you until you decided to be a fag again.

Remember when you flipped out blisted me and said 'fuck you leave' etc over 100 times on Vent just because I got the pop time for Old Two Wings (lol at the sadness of this) and decided to go camp it the next day so I could actually make money?
    Didn't know you were in for spin.

You watched me kill O2W, then showed up the next day to camp against me - ur excuse was you "needed it to solo on ranger".

and sorry, anything you could say to me at this point doesn't change the fact you bought gil to level ranger.

pathetic newb.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Remember when you flipped out blisted me and said 'fuck you leave' etc over 100 times on Vent just because I got the pop time for Old Two Wings (lol at the sadness of this) and decided to go camp it the next day so I could actually make money?
    Didn't know you were in for spin.

You watched me kill O2W, then showed up the next day to camp against me - ur excuse was you "needed it to solo on ranger".

and sorry, anything you could say to me at this point doesn't change the fact you bought gil to level ranger.

pathetic newb.
    It doesn't matter if it was you, or someone else. I was there in XP PT and saw it die. Who cares who the fuck it was.

My idea back then was that it was a better use of my time (since I was working a lot) to buy gil than actually farm it, because I made more money/hour than gil/hour farming. And I was wrong. It was pathetic that I went to that. Everything else I have I've worked for, and most of it has been ridiculous numbers of hours camping stupid Torrent and getting ~30 Signas. I made a mistake, and I decided not to make it again.

You on the other hand, haven't changed a bit.

judah its your birfday we gonna party like its your birfday

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well it seems like the only solution would be to eliminate gil sellers is by eliminate their employers, IGE, but since international laws do not apply to virtual property, it's hard for SE to do anything about it and would be costly to try to hire a team of lawyers to take action against them.

Let's make a Most Wanted list and compile everyone we know to be gil sellers on Bahamut and put a hit out.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this thread is going places!

EEEEEEVVEEERRYYYYWWWHEEERRREEEEEEEE!!!!

Unfortunately, if you MPK them enough times, you'll get banned yourself.

So don't even bother.

Learn to put up with it all, and figure out how to beat them at their silly little game. A gilselling LS on Remora had gotten the last ~20 Zipacna in a row... they held death time and kept it so they could kill it right before Simurgh (which they enjoy camping as well). Unfortunately, they screwed up and lost it on Sunday--and right after we killed it, they showed up 30 minutes later and sat there for two hours... and left.

It's sad when you have to know DT on a pop item NM just to get it. Very sad.

Introduce opium(sp?) to China again! :O

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's been done before...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd like to know how we can exterminate FI's Mijin Gakure Bot.

Mijin Gakure bot? You mean they have a bot to pull using a 2hour? o.O Surprised I haven't heard of that sooner, I figured just about everything had been done as per botting.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dunno what that char's level is, but he wore nothing but 2 Lv.7 Katanas and Republic Aketon. Funny enough that thing (bot) started running around the room like 10 seconds before the pop, and ran right at the point where Nidhogg poped and than 2 houred.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lets change hong kong's name to donkey kong, then throw bananas at china and force them to eat all the bananas...........

FANITO