Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GO GO KAZOKU!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

those posts, while inappropriate (thus deleted), were provoked, which is much different from this. i think the people who posted them would probably be more than happy to apologize "publically" if the people who talked the initial shit did the same

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HAHAHA, What if they actually won... ok ok probally impossible but if so every HNM ls on Bahamut and their mother would go after Vrtra then XD

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    HAHAHA, What if they actually won... ok ok probally impossible but if so every HNM ls on Bahamut and their mother would go after Vrtra then XD
    Correction, every NA HNM LS (and possibly their mothers) went after Vrtra, but didn't actually get to him.

This event went down in history, known as the Moggy Massecre.

(copyright infringement James )

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Correction, every NA HNM LS (and possibly their mothers) went after Vrtra, but didn't actually get to him.

(copyright infingement James )

lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

bert,ondori,anyone

check IP for the person who posted this thread and then check for the person who posted

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1988

o shit!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

<3 IP.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    bert,ondori,anyone

check IP for the person who posted this thread and then check for the person who posted

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1988

o shit!
    jackpot

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Giving it a shot and failing >>>>>>> Not trying at all

Quote Originally Posted by asze
    lol now i'm laughing at Kailyn....

Done for Fun (Case Closed)

Only reason's we do anything we do, we might die, delevel lol oh well. I'll just have to XP for an hour tomorrow ^^. We have done crazier shit and succeeded and failed, its all done for the sake of fun. In reality this did give us a view into what to expect. So if you fall, you get up, wipe up and Go at it again.

Asze.
    Fuck exping, I haven't delvled from 75 yet and not once have I gone to an exp with anything but merit <.< Do the ENM30's, they are so damn easy its funny.

Last setup (won all 3 and got singing earring/dark earring for 1.5m split):

WAR/NIN
    RNG/NIN
    THF/RNG
    MNK/NIN
    WHM/BLM
    MNK/WHM <-galka too lol

At holla (our last one) the thf had to go to work so we went with 5, np. Hell we won with a mnk tank once... gogo free 9k exp!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Making this into a positive post ^^.

Id like to thank my LS for being out there, my ass was at work >< damn RL.

But we had been curious about this mofo for quite sometime, and while the 3 Kings are just generally a pain to try to grab, we had been talking about moving to the wyrms, which while this wasn't entirely the best try it was definitely a try and I'm extremely proud of them for giving it a shot.

Well bring her down, it might just take a bit but we will ^^.

Thanks for the pics, atleast i got to see the aftermath XD <3 Kazoku.

---
    So the IP's matched of both posts huh...hehe go figure.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

But we had been curious about this mofo for quite sometime, and while the 3 Kings are just generally a pain to try to grab, we had been talking about moving to the wyrms, which while this wasn't entirely the best try it was definitely a try and I'm extremely proud of them for giving it a shot.

Not to be contrarian or anything, but it's just plain foolish to say things like this on a public forum. I chuckle everytime I hear LSes say that they're just going to skip trying Fafnir or Nidhogg and try Tiamat, Jormungand, or Vrtra. If your LS has never killed Fafnir or Nidhogg, then you have no chance of killing Tiamat, Jormungand, Vrtra, or Ouryu.

That's just the way it is. To say otherwise publicly is just inviting criticism, and honestly I would be embarrassed if I said something like this, because it's naive to think that you can walk before you can crawl. The CoP wyrms are accessible for claiming for three reasons. First, their pop window is so wide. Second, they are so hard that very few LSes on the server can even kill them, and that's assuming they have enough people on at the right time. Third, they don't drop much worth fighting for claim so in some cases an LS will be apathetic to killing it some days because they have better things to do, like Nidhogg.

While it's nice that you like to think positive about the situation, there is a huge difference between thinking positive and being deluded.

That's not positive thinking, that's wishful thinking. Not to burst your bubble, but the chances that you will kill Vrtra before the next expansion are practically nonexistent, and the same goes for any LS that's never killed Fafnir/Nidhogg, Tiamat, and Jormungand before. I hope you're not taking all this the wrong way, but when you say things like this, people won't take it seriously at all. It's good to be positive, but not to the extent where you sound downright ridiculous.

its nice to know someone remembers, but next time u add stuff next to my name could u at least spell it correctly?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy

its nice to know someone remembers, but next time u add stuff next to my name could u at least spell it correctly?
    The Grammar Slammer has been caught red handed!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I believe people learn something from everything. Nothing funny or laughable on an attempt, nobody would ever have succeed on anything before varies serious attempt or planning. If you really think it's foolish of them, you are the foolish one that is too scared to post under your real name.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    i like pie \(^_^)/
    i like pie \(^_^)/

Lerroy

Well the OP was not there to know the whole story. I know they were planning it but I was AFK. But once I got back online I decided to stop listening to the leader talking and run in. I called out my battle cry "Leerrroy Jeeennnnkins". The problem is that I got agro and the rest of the team came in to help. We all wiped. From what I heard there was a 32.333 (repeating of course) chance that it was going to be pulled off.

Just have to say the person who took the pic, who cairs what happened. From what I read the LS that did it had fun. And this game is about having fun. So what they died. People die in this game every second. I give them props that they had fun. Some people should lighten up and have fun.

But in the end "At least I have chicken"

GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy

its nice to know someone remembers, but (the) next time u add stuff next to my name could u at least spell it correctly?
    An inside joke, no one but James would understand. Besides, you're spelling is hot stuff as well Your massacre still stands, though (and it's allllllllllllllll yours).

Stewballs

The fun part outweighed the death.

even though its already been stated, we did this for fun, and it was. We didn't go to Vrtra thinking.....WOOT we are gonna beat his ass, we went there thinking....WOOT we are gonna have fun, and it was. Only thing I can say that sucked is that Vrtra wasn't the one that killed me, one of his pets got the last hit on me .

~BALLS~

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i like pie \(^_^)/

i like pie \(^_^)/