Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello     submit to reddit submit to twitter

hello

hi i'm a player on fairy and i have to say before i checked out and heard of your ls i hated most HNM ls'es. Because most of them on my server seem to be greedy and money driven. Granted gil rocks. but most of them just jack up the drops madly and blame it all on gil sellers x.x to me your ls is awesome cause you take HNM's you guys need the drops from and anything extra hey some gil to line the pocket never hurt. you guys are AMAZING i watched the videos and was blown away. btw could some bard recomend a subjob for me? i'm currently subbing rdm cause it's lvl'ed and i hate lvling whm most dune parties scare me x.x allwell thanks and you guys rock! \m/

Akiro

you just answered your own question, most bard sub white mage, but since you hate lvling white mage in dune partys theres really nothing else anyone can help you with, stick with red mage then.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you can go brd/drg, it's a great subjob according to moggy.

He is right though, really, you guys show a rather benine appeal to HNMLS in general. I know you have your drama (as a server), and I've read some of the shit-tastic threads/flames these people make, however, all-in-all I think your good outweighs the bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

the last cfh on a king was back in February.

what a boring server.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    you can go brd/drg, it's a great subjob according to moggy.
    yeah damn straight, and /war if u need to claim, /drk if u wanna souleater vorpal and stun, /mnk if u need more hp for spirits within, /thf if u wanna SATA evisciritciontoinison (can never spell that shit ), /smn if u like carby running around, /blm for uber tier II nukes, /sam for more TP, /bst for the highest end game chr, /rng just found out u get more acc bonus, /nin and tank, /pld for the hell of it

but by the sounds of mifaco if u were in his ls u can't do that, all i can reply to him is (Too Weak) (Do You Need It?)

You can't claim with Jump?

jump range is very short

So is Provoke. Chi Blast is even shorter but I still managed to claim HNMs with it. Best to claim with is Stun (on RDM).

get drg to level 10, provoke range is at least 3 times longer than jump

Ulmega:

You forgot BLM/RDM with Warlock's Mantle cast just as fast as you do.

<3,
    Genosync

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Ulmega:

<3,
    Genosync
    RDM get Fast Cast 5, blm get Fast Cast 3 with the Mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Ulmega:

<3,
    Genosync
    RDM get Fast Cast 5, blm get Fast Cast 3 with the Mantle.
    And I sure as hell don't have to spend anything to get it. RDM also get Fast Cast 6 with AF2 Body nad AF1 Hat.

get drg to level 10, provoke range is at least 3 times longer than jump
    My DRG is lvl 11

well thing is i would be willing to lvl whm if i knew it would be the best sub for it. thing is most parties i'm in i'm not doing much casting except songs. so it kinda seems pointless for me to even have a mage subjob and i've been considering the brd/bst for the chr+

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

BRD/BST

Edit: Bah, you beat me to it. lol

Just do BRD/WHM, because if it's needed you can help Cure and do status heals (like if there is AOE Blind, Paralyze) and have blink and stoneskin. People will easily get a BRD/WHM over a BRD/BST (because they can help heal) and the extra CHR from subbing /BST isn't going to do anything, anyway.

So stick it out with /WHM, it is the best subjob for Bard.

looks like i'm off to lvl whm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamCloud
    well thing is i would be willing to lvl whm if i knew it would be the best sub for it. thing is most parties i'm in i'm not doing much casting except songs. so it kinda seems pointless for me to even have a mage subjob and i've been considering the brd/bst for the chr+
    well yeah i thought every bard noticed this, but i guess some bards must have shit PT all day, its not like i can't or won't cast cure, its just that when the whm has 95% mp all day why not let him do it? lol if i was desperate to cure ppl i'll just level whm

BRD is easy enough to level, why make it harder?

Akiro

you could always do what Vem did BRD/BLM