+ Reply to Thread

Bad Reception With Verizon?

I'm using Verizon Network cell phone and it seems no matter where I am I get shit reception. I use a LG VX4400 could that be the problem? I'm ruling out no towers because my friend gets great reception when he is with me... Whats going on?

uhhh I think maybe talking to verizon would be more beneficial than posting on a game forum

I have... They say its something with the towers but thats a load of shit... Here is why:

A few days ago I was hanging out with my friend and on my phone it said I had voicemail... I called my voicemail and then right before it called it said Call Failed and then I looked and I had 1 bar of reception. My friend had a message as well... He called his voicemail and it went straight thru... While he was calling his I tryed mine again and still Call Failed... I think its my phone but verizon said that my phone would get the same reception as his even though they are different models...

Please discuss why I am getting crap reception and he is getting almost perfect reception.

Akiro

cause God doesn't like ugly

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Can you hear me now?

buy a new phone

Quit playing FFXI and your reception will improve by +30.

Cell phones suck.

Can you hear me now?

*Static*

Good!

I had the same problem, It took them 1 antenna replacement, 1 reprograming, and finally 1 new phone to realize it was a problem witht he phone itself. I always had one bar yet when I went to go fix it, it was always full reception because the tower right behind the store. Just ask them to replace the phone and your problems should be fixed.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dial *228 option 2.... that upgrades the software in the phone, if that doesn't work you need a new phone

P.S. I work for verizon lol :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

You think Verizon sucks, try Nextel. I work for them in a service and repair store. It blows. The phones, the software, they are all shit products from motorola and iden.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    You think Verizon sucks, try Nextel. I work for them in a service and repair store. It blows. The phones, the software, they are all shit products from motorola and iden.

nextel is $$$

I'd just replace the phone