Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I hate lag     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

I hate lag

Well, you all know what happened probably. Wanted to put Bugard Skin into AH for 1,2k, Astral ring was in the middle somewhere in my inventory. Was tiered and put Bugard Skin on AH for 1,2k, like 10 sec after it was out on AH it was sold to Misha. I did for hours /sea all Misha, and somewhere the name popped, then it went like this

Bercus >> Hello.
    Bercus >> Do you have 1 minute?
    >> Bercu Have stuff to do , gotta go !
    Bercus >> blablabla
    Tell couldnt be recieved ect ect

Person logged.

So far i found out, that this is someones mule, i also assume that this person used a bot to buy the Astral as long it sold RIGHT AFTER i put on AH, and usually you dont start bidding 100k to Astral ring. (well some might as well)

Someone knows the name of Misha´s main characterAfter talking for hours to a GM i finally made him say Yes/no if its someones main or mule. He answered No, not someones main, was hard to get this answer though, as long they are not allowed to share any info with others about accounts, so i wont get his main chara name. Ill try it again though and hope to get to one of the 3 german GMs i hv met so far, which were pretty cool.

I know that it could be my own fault, but at the time i put Bugard Skin on AH i had 2x R0, duno if it had something to do with lag, but it sucks loosing 870k ;D... think iam gonna spend 1x 20 Seals fight with luck egg ;D

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

That sucks You won't get anywhere with the GMs though... I don't know why you called one, he's only guilty of lowballing an item. It asks you if you want to list the item for XXX,XXX price before you go, and I don't think lag makes that window go away, just impatience gunning through the menus.

It's the same as someone bidding 700k for a 70k item, it's up to the other party to make the right choice, and if they don't, life goes on

I bid 300,000 on a pair of leather highboots once...

...it wasn't even my gil either. Guy in my LS wanted me to buy them for him (they were cheaper in bastok at the time)

Luckily the guy happened to be some really rich dude with multiple level 75 jobs and gave it back.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i bidded 220k for a stack of mythril beastcoins (trying to buy gold)

i sent the mythril back to the seller, he sent me 192k. Could have been worst.

Demosthenes11

Could you imagine the n00b that got 300k...
    "WHOAMG I WON THE LOTERY!!!one!!!"

Sadly at the time 300k was a small fortune. This was way back when SH was barely 3m...

I rememeber how I had 17k once, and I thought I was rich... I had a Japanese friend who was like teaching me how to do skillchains because he loved americans and wanted an american friend, and he always tried to give me money to pay for homepointing in valkurm, but I was like, it's ok, I have 17k. He said I was very rich, he was a liar

:/ I remember feeling insanely rich because I bought the full bronze set from an npc.

Good times...

Oh yea, sorry about your mistake bercus

I remember when I farmed 80k to buy dispel at like lvl 34. I thought I was fucking loaded. It was still funny seeing everyone clap when they saw me use it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I accidentally paid 3.1 mil for a rainbow cape once.....

On the other hand, I also got a kidney dagger for 241 gil... XD check the AH in Bastok (on Bahamut) I'm still the only one there. LOL

What goes around comes around, I suppose. :/

Someone also bought an Enhancing Sword for 100k... that's kinda ouchy.

Demosthenes11

That's kinda painful ouchie

Banned.

BG Level

a

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I rememeber how I had 17k once, and I thought I was rich... I had a Japanese friend who was like teaching me how to do skillchains because he loved americans and wanted an american friend, and he always tried to give me money to pay for homepointing in valkurm, but I was like, it's ok, I have 17k. He said I was very rich, he was a liar

he though you was a chick.

japanese love american chicks because they have big boobs :D :D :D

Banned.

BG Level

a

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    All I can see is your avatar Setsuko.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

see what?

Japanese women don't have boobs that's why. It's rare to see a fat Japanese person, compared to America where 4/5 people are fat sacks of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Maren
    i lost 4.5 gold in wow when the AH lagged out once, it just disappeared but GMs dont replace money :/, lol had like 0 money after it happened
    At least you weren;t out to purchase one of the 1000 Gold mounts.. =/

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Japanese women don't have boobs that's why.
    http://www.aoisola.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    It's rare to see a fat Japanese person
    http://www.japan-zone.com/japan_gallery ... /people113