Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fun after cassie today     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Fun after cassie today

After gilsellers stole Cassie from Hokuten and killed it today, everyone warped right away but I decided to have some fun w/ gilsellers while they're raising/tractoring their party

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...uz/cassie1.jpg

Basically what I did was casting R1 couple second after their whm casting R3 so my R1 would get casted like 1 sec before the R3 casted on Yifei, and Yifei is dumb so she took it >.> and...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...uz/cassie2.jpg

You guys who warped right away missed the fun

lollll i wish i stayed rofl... that was supposed to be the cassie i tanked;; now i will never get to soro it =/ ... btw thanks guys for trying to help get it back ^^

Had a nice long conversation with an SGM. Basically told me the same thing - 'we are trying' blahbalhbalh... but then I brought up the "post by GM Gludd" and she freaked! =o hehehehe.. .sorta...

Basically i asked her if there was any validity to these posts and shes like "they are like tabloids, you cant believe everything" - and i was like "Well is there a zone with a gm, and an NPC named Fame" - and she was like "I cant answer that question for it could entrap me or the company."

(Edited the above paragraph, reading much later shows me i was pissed off and made typos.)

aka.

Live by the Gludd.

Die by the Gludd.

Eh? I thought that was GM 'deepthroat' who never gave his name who gave that info.

lol

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GM Deepthroat? Watergate Scandal... FFXI Edition? Link prease! =D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Banana phoooooooooooone.

who is this fame you speak of? I am out of the loop ^^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Oo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...on/cassie2.jpg

Oo @@..........

Anyone else miss that..

begin the mpk then. Dont need exp, why have it then? Dont brag and GMs wont do shit. (as I have read)

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Had a nice long conversation with an SGM. Basically told me the same thing - 'we are trying' blahbalhbalh... but then I brought up the "post by GM Gludd" and she freaked! =o hehehehe.. .sorta...

Basically i asked her if there was any validity to these posts and shes like "they are like tabloids, you cant believe everything" - and i was like "Well is there a zone with a gm named Fame" - and she was like "I cant answer that question for it could entrap me or the company."

aka.

Live by the Gludd.

Die by the Gludd.

Link prease? >_>

editedlolz

Shankyuu.

Everytime someone complains about gilfarmers the GMs responce is always

"Did they tell you that they sell gil?"

So the fact that he said that could have gotten him banned if you would have called a GM....maybe

Akiro

we will investigate the situation

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

CTRL+1

/tell <t> We will investigate this matter further.

actually SGM told me that its not against the rules to: Say you sell gil, say you buy gil, say your MPK, etcetcetc - only if you /offer to sell gil/ or are seen mpking.

awsome.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Because we all know gilsellers do all their dealings through FFXI and not some third-party website...

Today I was exping bst near the bune pop and it popped. Gil sellers claimed and killed (i was standing nearby waiting to dia if i got the chance lol) it. After the fight they said in /say "gil seller {Impossible to gauge.}" and I started talking to them in /t. They admitted to selling gil to me and I didn't even ask them. They said "we better then you! we have 999999999999999 g! you loser hahhha". Talked to GM, nothing. BTW, yes they got enhancing sword...

So later I was heading to sky to farm pop items and yifei asked me where I was going. Told him sky, he said he was going to castle oztroja to farm the ninjutsu scrolls off the coffer mobs (so fucking happy bst doesnt need a coffer key up there...) and that he would sell the scrolls for real money. Again, called a GM, nothing.

This all happens a few weeks after I /t yifei asking if he sells gil, him saying yes, and GM saying I could be banned for looking to buy gil. -_-;

FUCK YOU SE!

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Today I was exping bst near the bune pop and it popped. Gil sellers claimed and killed (i was standing nearby waiting to dia if i got the chance lol) it. After the fight they said in /say "gil seller {Impossible to gauge.}" and I started talking to them in /t. They admitted to selling gil to me and I didn't even ask them. They said "we better then you! we have 999999999999999 g! you loser hahhha". Talked to GM, nothing. BTW, yes they got enhancing sword...

So later I was heading to sky to farm pop items and yifei asked me where I was going. Told him sky, he said he was going to castle oztroja to farm the ninjutsu scrolls off the coffer mobs (so fucking happy bst doesnt need a coffer key up there...) and that he would sell the scrolls for real money. Again, called a GM, nothing.

This all happens a few weeks after I /t yifei asking if he sells gil, him saying yes, and GM saying I could be banned for looking to buy gil. -_-;

FUCK YOU SE!
    BST = Great MPK'r (so I heard)

and also read as long as you do it once in an extended period of time without ever typing it into your log, you'll be fine.

You can doooo it@