Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ffxi in wartime     submit to reddit submit to twitter

ffxi in wartime

hi all. i'm working on an article for my web magazine Fanzine about FFXI players who are in the military and stationed in the middle east, either in Iraq or other places. The piece is kind of a slant on the Life in Wartime sort of story, i guess this would be virtual life during wartime. I know of some players who are in the army currently and still playing FFXI, as well as others who have left the game since, but i wanted to expand beyond my limited range of friends on bahamut. UAE players who live in areas affected by America's military presence are welcome to respond too. PM me is preferable. Thanks for any help.

ps. this is Hannibalism from Bahamut.

I would like to know what the connection is between NA's playing FFXI then revealing later on that they're in the army and are getting shipped off to the desert for some recon or some shit. Also you're working on a fanzine, which in my experience says hentai.

you have a very narrow experience then ulmega haha. wrists getting tired yet?

Dude, ages ago. :wink:

Lmfao.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: ffxi in wartime

Quote Originally Posted by sirhansirhan
    hi all. i'm working on an article for my web magazine Fanzine about FFXI players who are in the military and stationed in the middle east, either in Iraq or other places. The piece is kind of a slant on the Life in Wartime sort of story, i guess this would be virtual life during wartime. I know of some players who are in the army currently and still playing FFXI, as well as others who have left the game since, but i wanted to expand beyond my limited range of friends on bahamut. UAE players who live in areas affected by America's military presence are welcome to respond too. PM me is preferable. Thanks for any help.

ps. this is Hannibalism from Bahamut.
    Wasn't Sirhan Sirhan a notorious historical figure of some note?

Your thinking of Duran Duran.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

rofl

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/sigh damn you blew up my spot. my screenname probably isn't going to help get ppl for this story haha, and potentially my passport status.