+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSU release later     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

PSU release later

"01.07.05 - Sega hat das Rollenspiel Phantasy Star Universe in den USA von Frühjahr 2006 auf Winter 2006 (22.12.06 bis 20.03.07) verschoben. Das geht aus der offiziellen Website von Sega of America hervor.

Quelle: http://www.gamefront.de "

What means, the new release in the states will be not end2005/beginning2006, it is now winter 2006 , planned release between 22.12.06 and 20.03.07. Cool huh? More time for FF 11 till it comes ;D

I actually am suprised but I understood some of that German. :3 Anyway, thanks for the update but I don't think I'm going to be playing PSU or whatever.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Nooooooooo ; ; I was looking forward to PSU ; ; Bastards.

Old Merits
    BG Level

PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE

The long awaited new title in the beloved Phantasy Star series is on its way! Phantasy Star Universe delivers a rich, ever evolving world and will provide hours of entertainment to both online and offline RPG enthusiasts. Single-player fans will embark on an offline quest as Ethan Waber, a 17-year old cadet intent on saving his sister from an invasion of mysterious life forces called THE SEED. While online players will create their own characters from a range of races, and then set off to explore all three planets in the Grarl solar system. Fans will travel with a squad of other adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of other players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
    Features:

Three enormous planets to explore. A gigantic overworld and more than 20 enormous dungeons are featured.
    All-new ene mies to fight. Along with a brand-new roster of standard opponents, there are more than 15 major bosses to challenge.
    Player-controlled vehicles. Players no longer need to travel everywhere by foot, adding a new dimension to exploration.
    The best online Phantasy Star experience to date. Features a game world that will evolve with new content over the course of several years.

Platform Developer Players Release Genre ESRB
    PlayStation®2
    PC CD-ROM
    Sega Single and Multi-player PS2: Winter 2006
    PC: Winter 2006
    Action
    RPG

SOURCE : http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=psu

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    you wouldn't be allowed to play it anyway, you live with a nazi

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    you wouldn't be allowed to play it anyway, you live with a nazi
    ..... lol
    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...o/spam-c07.jpg

That looks yucky.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Btw PSU, comes now to one of the new Next Generation Consoles and hers a pic of Xbox360 FFXI Version ;D

editedlolz

lolz