Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Article on Gilfarmers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

They could whore themselves out on the street and make more money.

Being in a sweatshop has no excuse. If they were desperate for money, there's much more efficient ways to do it.

Besides, I've only got ~40 years left in my life, do you think I have time giving a damn about people I'll never ever meet?

What the hell is SOJ?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    What the hell is SOJ?
    It's what all the players on Diablo II used as a trade currency after everyone realized how worthless gold was. Basically, if you wanted some uber godly play of the whales+344, you had to trade them 50+ Stone of Jordon (SOJ) which was a Ring that gave you +1 to all your character skills and like...20 resistance. I don't know for 100% because I never played that game that far. XD

Akiro

:D I played for the cow lvl, i loved killing those things >_>

Fuck trading, all I did was get my mule rushed to hell and make "gimme free plz" so people would think I was some uber noob. I got like 6 free SOJ's and so many free Occy's...hell I got a BOTD axe once o_o;

personal opinion.... do more about the buyers than the sellers. sellers can afford to buy a new copy change ip and get a new credit card. however take away thier market and crap changes. also i have to agree with quicklet if LL or VE both had ex drops only ppl who needed it would camp. not saying stop with the ex there but make nearly all nm drops ex x.x just my opinion but when i'm having trouble getting a fecking monster signa cause it's nearly a mil yeah i'm getting pissed at the bot gil sellers.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I don't think they necessarily have to change a lot of existing stuff into EX... but I think they need to start providing many more alternatives (and not alternatives that suck ass compared to the original drop), and when they do add new endgame stuff it should be mostly EX. Case in point is that Toreador's Cape, Uggalepih Pendant, and Tatami Shield should all been EX items even if they're marginally useful.

The bottom line is that you'll never stop people who really want to buy from buying, and you'll never stop people who really want to sell from selling. What you can do is change the way the game works to make it so that people hunting stuff just to sell doesn't fuck up everyone else's enjoyment of the game. You shouldn't be able to get the best neck accuracy piece in the game from a fucking LV35 mob, no matter how rare it is. The best neck accuracy piece in the game should come off a hard-as-fuck encounter, or failing that, a BCNM or ENM that won't limit who has a chance at getting it.

Seems they are pretty dedicated . I doubt anything can be done other then what someone has already suggested. Putting less importance on game currency.

I really think that SE should make more dynamis's or turn vanadiel into a dark world, and a special place where you can teleport to it :D lol (idea came from Zelda, Link to the past)