+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

After a certain point you have to accept the fact that there are certain limitations that you have to work out. There are only 2 drops from those HNMs that actually matter, and while some of the rest might be extremely nice, in the end most of them just aren't important to the endgame. I would rather see only 1 of these abjurations every 2 months than act like a jackass about it. As far as it not being against the TOS, it should be, and if things go the way they should it'll get in there one way or another.

:wink: World wouldnt be like it is at the moment if poor people wouldnt have complained and revolted. When thing arent fair, you can sit down and do nothing, or you can stand up and do something to change.

I don't think we have crossed the "wrong" borderline yet

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Any credibility you had just flew out the window.

Yeah, we did. Is it wrong? No. Both ls spammed voke, jp won again for latency issue after first ls wiped. It went unclaimed 30sec after and we got it.
    Seriously, it's just a game and I won't accept to to play it with unfair rule. I won't stop helping people when they ask for help, i wont stop replying to people when they are talking to me, I won't call anyone by any name. Am I an ass? I don't think so.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    One Jp Ls claimed aspi, wiped because it was first interval and got too much add, another LS got it, we stole it right after.

Right now, they are training us every 30sec with the whole terrigan haha...it's fun.

Disagree as much as you want, it gave me a brand new interest in the game.
    Any credibility you had just flew out the window.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well Amarok, I wont change your opinion about the situation I guess. Just keep in mind you are defending people who have been whoring the NM for a long time and abusing of certain claiming advantage.

And just to add a little thing. Our LS didnt mpk yet which is against the ToS. We will just start taking them when they go unclaimed, usually early after the claim.

Decimus

Actually Kaylia doesn't have the story straight. What happened was one JP LS claimed Aspi and was about to wipe to it. Instead of doing a random with us, another JP LS tried to team up with that LS to try and kill Aspi. Unfortunately for them, Aspi went yellow on them because of lack of personnel and number of adds. One of our guys at that time claimed a free mob.

We don't consider this a steal at all. On our server, GMs do nothing about JP LSs holding kings for hours without doing any damage. Other LSs are welcome to claim our Aspi if it ever goes yellow. We don't use grief tactics that some JP LS use (eg: casting cure on our tank, invincible), we come prepared for every king camp. GM Teelow was present and jailed members of the JP LS who tried to mpk us 5 times during our fight.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Isn't that along the lines of anarchy? I mean, even I feel like I deserve full Koenig set or even the Valor Surcoat. Granted, I feel like nobody deserves the greatest Paladin gear more then I do on my server. But if people resort to acting ethically incorrect because they 'deserve' to get what they want, that's sounding like a recipe for calamity to me.

I don't have a problem with your wanting things. But I believe I speak for everyone saying that what you're doing is ethically unsound.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus
    Actually Kaylia doesn't have the story straight. What happened was one JP LS claimed Aspi and was about to wipe to it. Instead of doing a random with us, another JP LS tried to team up with that LS to try and kill Aspi. Unfortunately for them, Aspi went yellow on them because of lack of personnel and number of adds. One of our guys at that time claimed a free mob.

We don't consider this a steal at all. On our server, GMs do nothing about JP LSs holding kings for hours without doing any damage. Other LSs are welcome to claim our Aspi if it ever goes yellow. We don't use grief tactics that some JP LS use (eg: casting cure on our tank, invincible), we come prepared for every king camp. GM Teelow was present and jailed members of the JP LS who tried to mpk us 5 times during our fight.
    Holy crap, Teelow did something USEFUL? Amazing.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus

I thought fighting group had to either A) completely wipe or B) declare zenmetsu before claiming anything? If an external group claims and can't sleep the target or anything it just creates mayhem for the people desparately holding onto a last shread of hope. And believe me from my first fight in Kirin to first Jor, last shreads of hope isn't zenmetsu. I dunno. I'm not akin to HNM expertise as Blue Gartr or probably 90% of the people who post here. I just speak my thoughts.

Decimus

Unfortunately on Ifrit, a few Asia-based LSs whore the kings and don't care about NA players. They won't random with us if one LS wipes to a king and GMs do nothing if a LS is holding a mob. If you have ever camped Fafnir/Nidhogg or Aspi, you would know that this basically puts NAs at an even bigger disadvantage.

Our LS would never claim a KB or Fafnir/Nidhogg that goes yellow. Aspi, we handle a little differently. If Aspi goes yellow at the initial stages of a LS engaged on it, we will claim it. Today, this Asia LS couldn't hold Aspi for more than 2 minutes before it went yellow. We would never claim an Aspi at 5% and that goes yellow.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I don't have a problem with your wanting things. But I believe I speak for everyone saying that what you're doing is ethically unsound.

It's not even about "wanting" item in my case, personally, having all 6 title (NQ and HQ pop) was one of my first end game objective and I'm only halfway after camping them for a couple of months. Seeing people trying to get claim and not being able because of unfair ingame issue is my concern.

The way things are at the moment are not fair for the NA community and they need to change even if you don't want it. My biggest hope is situation will change in a few days when both Jp's LS and NA will be able to agree to change the claiming system. However, like I said already, those Jp don't want to change anything atm because we are asking them to get less claim than they could with the current "rule".

Is there a server located in America anywhere? Or are they all in Japan? If not that would probably fix the little 'it pops claimed because of ping'
    thing. But of course, I doubt SE would put the time and effort into putting one here.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you can't make an example from one linkshell if the other linkshells don't agree to what the previous ones have said etc etc etc.

We should all learn to mind our business as far as it goes from server to server because not every server is bahamut.

Not every server respects end-game like bahamut.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

They won't random with us if one LS wipes to a king and GMs do nothing if a LS is holding a mob.
    Well Deci, today was the first time I see someone wipe at Aspi, and the only reason they wiped was because they had 5ppl to hold king (most of them were at Behemoth) and got a bunch of add.

/Random rule is useless in our case since it wont happen more than once or twice a year.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

If by respect, you mean /cheering Jp who got the claim for the 19th time in a row while they laugh at your claiming "skill", I agree Ifrit's NA are total ass.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

All i can do is sympathize with you. I dont even bother going to camp the kings anymore just because of the ping rape.

As i recall didn't certain members of BG also accuse FI of botting, and also said how unethical they were for monopolizing the kings? Yet (please forgive me if i am wrong) these same members a quick to attack others that "whine" about being in the same plight as them.

Once again please for give me i am wrong, i dont have the time or the desire to dig up quotes that are weeks old.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    If by respect, you mean /cheering Jp who got the claim for the 19th time in a row while they laugh at your claiming "skill", I agree Ifrit's NA are total ass.

lemme put it in a way that you/your server can understand.

I don't give a fuck about your server +1 point for zigma or the japanese/north american feud you all have here. Your server acts like a bunch of fucking animals +2 points for bahamut and i hope the next nidhogg that pops will be even worst then the fafnir that popped the day before +2 points for zigma. Bahamut's japanese and american community to a point have learned how to get along +2 points for bahamut and you rarely see any bullshit like mpking and NM stealing on this server+3 points for bahamut

That's what i mean by respect.

btw, my linkshell of over 1 and a half year+ is japanese +7 points for zigma and i'm american.

I don't give a fuck about your server
    Hmmm, I dont seem to recall anyone caring whether you gave a fuck or not.

and you rarely see any bullshit like mpking and NM stealing on this server
    *cough* bullshit *cough*

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

and you rarely see any bullshit like mpking and NM stealing on this server
    *cough* bullshit *cough*
    oops, you got me there... chinese gilsellers

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Bahamut's japanese and american community to a point have learned how to get along
    How many claims your LS get every week? Other LS?

"Getting along" doesn't mean sucking the LS who get 95% of the claim hoping they wont show up the last 5%. It's called being abused.

btw, my linkshell of over 1 and a half year+ is japanese +7 points for zigma and i'm american.
    Grats!

What you don't seem to understand is the situation isnt about jp vs Na, but HNM ls vs HNM ls. The one monopolizing HNM with unfair claiming method happens to be chinese/japanese.

Akiro

okay so if you dont give a fuck about what we think, then quit your bitching about the JP/NA claiming ratio there always going to beat you by looks of things on your server and Kaylia you talk more you of your ass then any other person i know why don't you stfu and go back to your piss poor server with your bitching and crying about "we cant get the claim so lets mpk/steal and CFH"