Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mazim
    Its amazing to sit here and read about the many posts considering the JP dominence over certain HNMs. Mostly Kings. Its obivously not skill, or lack of knowlege when hnm ls's like order, and others can only get 2KBs, 4Aspis, and 6Nids over the course of a year. Its sad really. All you people do is bitch. Im sure many of you have sent feedback to SE pointing out things such as latency, and bots. This is obviously not working. Whats even sadder is that when someone mentions something drastic to do about it you jump all over them. Wtf is SE going to do if every na hnm ls out there does nothing but MPK and KSs every single king spawn? You think they will just ignore you then? Doubtfull considering it will be the JPs who are bitching and crying to them. Sure you may get a couple of 72 hr bans, and what not. SE cant afford to ban every single NA player out there that is in an hnm ls that camps these mobs. I know I know MPK, and KS is wrong...so fucking what. Is it not wrong for the JPs to have a better latency then us(if true?) is it fair for the JPs to have some supa bot that out claims all NA(if true?) Its plainly not fair to see the same JP ls claim kings over and over and over. If everything was fair, NA, and JP would be claiming about the same ammount of kings as each other. Sure one side is always going to be ahead, but to the point where you go a year without seeing a single king, I think not.

This is our game as much as theirs, and I doubt without us it would still be alive, or anywhere near what it is today. I believe it is time SE realizes that the NA/JP thing doesnt work. Specially with the current claim system they have. I dont think its really possible to make it fair with the current setup. Its long over due to see something be done about this situation, and its obvious that the NA community is going to have to make it happen, cause its blantantly obvious SE doesnt care about you.
    Wall o' Text

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mazim
    Its amazing to sit here and read about the many posts considering the JP dominence over certain HNMs. Mostly Kings. Its obivously not skill, or lack of knowlege when hnm ls's like order, and others can only get 2KBs, 4Aspis, and 6Nids over the course of a year. Its sad really. All you people do is bitch. Im sure many of you have sent feedback to SE pointing out things such as latency, and bots. This is obviously not working. Whats even sadder is that when someone mentions something drastic to do about it you jump all over them. Wtf is SE going to do if every na hnm ls out there does nothing but MPK and KSs every single king spawn? You think they will just ignore you then? Doubtfull considering it will be the JPs who are bitching and crying to them. Sure you may get a couple of 72 hr bans, and what not. SE cant afford to ban every single NA player out there that is in an hnm ls that camps these mobs. I know I know MPK, and KS is wrong...so fucking what. Is it not wrong for the JPs to have a better latency then us(if true?) is it fair for the JPs to have some supa bot that out claims all NA(if true?) Its plainly not fair to see the same JP ls claim kings over and over and over. If everything was fair, NA, and JP would be claiming about the same ammount of kings as each other. Sure one side is always going to be ahead, but to the point where you go a year without seeing a single king, I think not.

This is our game as much as theirs, and I doubt without us it would still be alive, or anywhere near what it is today. I believe it is time SE realizes that the NA/JP thing doesnt work. Specially with the current claim system they have. I dont think its really possible to make it fair with the current setup. Its long over due to see something be done about this situation, and its obvious that the NA community is going to have to make it happen, cause its blantantly obvious SE doesnt care about you.
    Let me sum it up what he said: "Stop whining about JP dominance, they are good people, yet I will MPK them at every camp because I think I have a god given right to every NM in this game"

How's that?

Good enough because I don't feel like sifting through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Good enough because I don't feel like sifting through it all.
    What he said.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I wasnt going to even bother reading it, thanks for the short version.

Ive never mpked in my life, nor attempted to first of all....

I never even suggested that others mpk......

Short version: Bitching on forums, and sending feedback doesnt work. Find some other method of getting what needs to be done....done.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Actually there is skill to pulling, at least in knowing what you are doing. Most people don't. Heres your amazing secrets: Get people with a fast connection to buy a ps2 and the fastest turbo controller. Have them spam from a top down view so they have the largest view possible, and have your fast pullers arrayed to cover every possible part of the spawn area. I have seen NA pull standing next to some of the fastest JP pullers on fafnir, behemoth, and KB. There may be some truth that some JP use bots.. but I have yet to see a bot that gives 100% claim all the time for one person or ls, although I have heard of them on other servers. If there is not 100% claim you still have a chance on ps2 with turbo, so long as you have a fast enough connection to load in all of the lag of 100+ people camping. We had talks on our server recently about trying to force JPs to change the system, but it never went anywhere. Why? because we all knew once we started mpk or stealing from JP to try to force a fair system the war would never stop, and nobody would ever kill hnm again. So... yeah, learn to deal with the unfair claim system. It is possible

They fucking did it again, jesus.

Wall-o-text.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

"Stop whining about JP dominance, they are good people, yet I will MPK them at every camp because I think I have a god given right to every NM in this game"
    Yes, we have the right to get an equal chance at every NM. Saying people with better ping deserve them more than us is plain retarded.

Actually there is skill to pulling, at least in knowing what you are doing. Most people don't. Heres your amazing secrets: Get people with a fast connection to buy a ps2 and the fastest turbo controller. Have them spam from a top down view so they have the largest view possible, and have your fast pullers arrayed to cover every possible part of the spawn area. I have seen NA pull standing next to some of the fastest JP pullers on fafnir, behemoth, and KB. There may be some truth that some JP use bots.. but I have yet to see a bot that gives 100% claim all the time for one person or ls, although I have heard of them on other servers. If there is not 100% claim you still have a chance on ps2 with turbo, so long as you have a fast enough connection to load in all of the lag of 100+ people camping. We had talks on our server recently about trying to force JPs to change the system, but it never went anywhere. Why? because we all knew once we started mpk or stealing from JP to try to force a fair system the war would never stop, and nobody would ever kill hnm again. So... yeah, learn to deal with the unfair claim system. It is possible
    I tried that method a few time in Dragon Aery a few week ago. Even if you spams 10-15secs knowing the ToD, there is a good chance a darter will move too close or "spawn" (when there is a lot of ppl, model keep disapearing and repopping). It can work, but you will end up getting darter half of the time.

No way to claim behemoth unless they dont bring enough ppl to cover the area but I dont remember a NA claim in the last 2-3months.

Turtle is the one Na has more chance because it has pratically no good drop on normal drop, and pulling is harder since aggro could screw them up.

Turbo controllers lag and eventually end up voking slower then manual voking.

;x I use one when camping against gil sellers

I dont contribute to posts. I simply post to up my post count with personal opinion, mostly one liners, on the given subject. +1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5