+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is this a camera trick?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

is this a camera trick?

If he cut his arm deep enough to push a coin out of it, it would probably be bleeding a lot more then that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

blood is not as translucent as that..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

good .. so hes just another David blaine (sp)
    he cause i kept watching it over and over , i wanted to know how

David Blaine and magic specials always edit the material in their "specials" or DVDs. Chances are the 'audience' in that clip's reaction was real, but I wouldn't bet my money on that either.

Watch it again and look at how they exclusively edit in close up shots of the coin being cut out. One example of this is in the David Blaine's magic DVDs where he does his infamous levitation trick. They film the audience's reaction to the real trick, which is keeping one foot on the ground and pushing up with one heel and rising the other foot. From the right angle, it will look like he is levitating 6 inches or so from the ground.

Now, that's a cool trick and all... But when it comes to DVD, they edit in a shot of Blaine being completely lifted from the ground with some sort of device, and don't show the same angle of the people asked to watch. It's all a bunch of bullshit and camera edits. Magic is very cool, especially when done in front of a live audience, but pretending you have the power of God with people editing the camera shots is a little misleading... and that's why I hate David Blaine.

The subject of Blaine is so funny, so many people hate him, but for multiple reasons. Blaine did a stint, where he was hoisted 100s of feet above London in a glass cube without food or drink for weeks; The british occupants of the town would throw shit at him, and reportedly, one clever brit sent up a Remote controlled helicopter and hovered a cheeseburger in front of Blaine inside.

Sorry for going off on a tangent there, but when people use fake edits to show their skills of 'magic' and how they have the power of God; it just pisses me off.

So, happy hunting -> http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-381.htm

-Kwijiboe

my guess is its a really well made fake skin on his arm, and that bigass watch is covering the overlap of his real skin

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    my guess is its a really well made fake skin on his arm, and that bigass watch is covering the overlap of his real skin
    fuck you, i was gonna say that. You can tell its fake skin. first of all he would be bleeding more. once you pop you cant stop ~pringles~

note the skin color diff on each side of the watch band before he starts to cut

Quote Originally Posted by ciechi

fuck you

Anybody who thinks thats real needs to go see a doctor.

Although, it is creepy.