Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Turnip LS of Sylph server removal from Big Kills

I feel that their kills should be stripped and possibly banned from the list. Only reason I am listing this is because I have come across 3 seperate threads posted by the shellholder asking for help with a provoke bot, packet sniffer & how to hack someones account.

http://p094.ezboard.com/frpgexpertfrm46 ... =532.topic
    http://p094.ezboard.com/frpgexpertfrm46 ... =543.topic
    http://p094.ezboard.com/frpgexpertfrm46 ... =523.topic

I used to feel there was some kind of honor code among HNMLS' however Human nature & greed have proven me wrong again.

here is his recruiting thread so you can match names & grammar:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 281&num=37

That TinyTerror guy owned him in the second link.

Daem no lge guy

• Post removed
    • Username Banned
    • IP Banned

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: Daem no lge guy

Quote Originally Posted by karafoot
    Daem has no right to ask for removal, u hvae no proof there is bot or anything, a forum where it's been asking for Bot, that is not make u a botter and 90% of ppl play FF in HNM ls all at least try to find info about Voke Bot. so like ppl say in game get a life lol and stop looking over the all internet about ppl. i fell very bad for u and your family that u have no life lol. i personally don't care if we out of Bigkills, all know we the only NA LS that kill HNM actually and u seems jaleous enough bcz your LS is quite shit and all server know lol. sorry for the post on this forum, just trying to get this little guy get a life and stop posting every forum lol
    (Can you speak any English?) You miss spelt "pruf" you n00b.

How is it possible that someone can graduate highschool and still type like that? I mean seriously. OH WAIT, America.. right.

>:3
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good ol Akiro. Makes my day just THAT much nicer whenever you post. :wink:

Akiro

I'll do it just for you

Demosthenes11

Daem has no right to ask for removal, u hvae no proof there is bot or anything, a forum where it's been asking for Bot, that is not make u a botter and 90% of ppl play FF in HNM ls all at least try to find info about Voke Bot. so like ppl say in game get a life lol and stop looking over the all internet about ppl. i fell very bad for u and your family that u have no life lol. i personally don't care if we out of Bigkills, all know we the only NA LS that kill HNM actually and u seems jaleous enough bcz your LS is quite shit and all server know lol. sorry for the post on this forum, just trying to get this little guy get a life and stop posting every forum lol
    Congratulations, you have defeated the English Language!
    You can 72 experience points!

Gain*

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Budd Lite
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Correction: TurnipLS isn't the only NA LS that kills NM.

My LS has killed almost every NM there is in the game, and it's NA, hell - it's on the same server.

Not to mention all the up-and-coming NA HNM LS that seem to be popping up now.

Anyone that's seen you guys at Aspi knows you guys bot. 1 person has one pull for like the last 5 weeks in a row - save for 1 or 2 times.

I find it funny that you have the balls to call every other ls "shit", considering there are a lot better LSs out there than TurnipLS.

TurnipLS = leader is shady, lots of novice players. (Some even bought their current accounts they use from a certain website). Especially after you left your old LS and spied on them with another account to get ToDs and stuff.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Thanks for bringing the info to light... but my personal rule is, if you dont lie about what you've killed then you can stay.

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Karafoot
    sorry for the post on this forum, just trying to get this little guy get a life and stop posting every forum
    Wow I didn't know that the internet consisted of 2 forums, your LS' and BG's site.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Gain*
    THE IRONY

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well I suppose there is no legal grounds for removing them anyways.

1) The actions of one person hardly constitute the ideas of the whole LS
    2) There really isn't any proof that he uses illegal software aside from the fact that he's shown interest in it
    3) He hasn't yet technically broken any rules, aside from the rules of English Grammar that is 8)

• Post removed
    • Username Banned
    • IP Banned

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

My eyes are bleeding.

They already said they weren't going to remove you(unfortunately) so just let it go.

• Post removed
    • Username Banned
    • IP Banned

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

little morons from sylph complaining everytime they don't get nothing or not turn their way
    Honestly Topher, why do you think your linkshell is sooo great? I'd really like to know. The majority of people that I know wouldn't go near it with a 40 foot pole, and alot of the members that you do have, including yourself, have a "colorful" past to say the least. You have in your LS known supporters of RMT.

i do not need to hack or bot
    If you don't bot, which I highly doubt, that's only because you lack the ability to do so. My guess would be that you couldn't find a push button program that allowed you to get claim before the mob spawned.

Typically, people don't ask for information, or search for programs that they don't intend to use.

about the Hack question it was all personal and see if it was possible since GM do nothing when ppl steal +-5.000.000 from u, how would u fell??
    Well, I'd be pissed off. However, that's not to say it isn't your fault. When you do a transaction, it's a good idea to do it in trade, not through the delivery system. It just takes a little bit of common sense to figure that out. Especially with 5 million gil worth of items.

so then craft me items worth 5.000.000 and give to me and i wont pay see how u feel.
    It's very simple, If I don't see the proper amount of gil in the trade window, I won't hit "ok" in the trade window.

and to finalize this i can use Many ppls account already bcz they have trust and know me
    This doesn't mean anything. I can say your ass is bleeding because you're lieing through your teeth, but that doesn't make it true.

my reputation has been bad bcz of jaleous Morons Like you guys
    Jealous of what? Please dude, wake up. As I said, I wouldn't join your LS if you paid me. And that's what you're haivng to result to these days. People come to your LS looking for a buck.

so if u don't know me or never meet me or don't like me.
    You're on someone elses forums, berating their members. You're just a treasure of humanity aren't you?

then just stfu and move on.
    I asked you to do this already, but you just had to open your fuckin mouth again. I'd suggest you take your own damn advice.

some of thosethose ppl are not even in HNM LS or Lv75
    The above criteria are not the qualifying factors for intelligence. It only means that you have more play time. A monkey could level to 75 in this game. It's relatively the same shit over and over for 75 levels of monotinous boredom. You sir, are on par with the intelligence of a monkey. Congratulations!

Now go back to your cage and STFU.

Admin/mod, please lock this post so your forum users don't have to suffer from any more annurisms while trying to read Topher's posts. Thanks.